Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh shoot. I snitched on myself. That's unfortunate . Last thing we need is lecture about what is right. We know what is right and what isnt. And GMs priorities surely arent right. Hackers running rampant. Tourney winners rewarded even tho they hack. Last thing i care about is who gets banned for alert. Alert people dont make fun of us in our faces at least. Get a grip GMs and supporters. Don't fix stuff that's nothing to do, and get to actual work...

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
      Oh shoot. I snitched on myself. That's unfortunate . Last thing we need is lecture about what is right. We know what is right and what isnt. And GMs priorities surely arent right. Hackers running rampant. Tourney winners rewarded even tho they hack. Last thing i care about is who gets banned for alert. Alert people dont make fun of us in our faces at least. Get a grip GMs and supporters. Don't fix stuff that's nothing to do, and get to actual work...

There is no need for even a lecture if you know what's right.
      In any game it's illegal -__-
      tbh many of the people that bought these accs know what they signed up for. I hate to sound like a person that's one sided to the convo but I'll try my best for others not to get the wrong idea.
      free gkash as well as free specs come and go you just have to keep track of the events.
      Although I do think gms and dev are heading in the right direction with the game their compensation for EU lacks so hard.
      I laughed my ass off literally when GM said to y'all 1 sub changer.
      (Even though later confirmed it really was 1)
      it should have been 15-20 imo that's fair compensation. They have to work on that.
      Also they should make events cheaper even the (poor)/people that can't purchase gkash could even get cool items.

Thats just my take. Other than that it's going well

the things they need to be active on is

*hacks
      *steam alert
      *Central for NA
      *Wont kill them to put a South American server (Beta)
      -seen many players asking me about it why not give it a try
      -- I know they already said no to the topic above about server^

-- better compensation
      -better mods imo
      Last edited by ChillWIll; 08-02-2017, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Dude it wasnt 1 compensation. They are lying through their teeth. Wait till someone posts screens. I heard they saved it when he promised it. Anyways, alerts happened cause there was no action against then for 3 years. People thought it was the norm. Again GK's fault. at least half the server played strictly alerts. There is no game in steam or anywhere that this is possible. Unless we talk about fsf, from same company. Every other game bans this from first month or so. If they are lazy and never act on anything, people will invest in an alert ofc, since it's cheaper and nothing to risk. I dont understand why it had to come to such a high % of users for them to take action. In addition, my alert was 60k. I couldnt give a rat's ass whether it's banned or not. THe thing is, i spent 380 our of the 600$ in card balls. Guess what. No sp deck, only 1 pro deck and random cards. Tell me why would someone invest in this game, if even 400$ is not enough to guarantee a decent deck for them? Is not about rich and poor people. U need to be a billionaire to beat the odds in this game.

Comment

Dude it wasnt 1 compensation. They are lying through their teeth. Wait till someone posts screens. I heard they saved it when he promised it. Anyways, alerts happened cause there was no action against then for 3 years. People thought it was the norm. Again GK's fault. at least half the server played strictly alerts. There is no game in steam or anywhere that this is possible. Unless we talk about fsf, from same company. Every other game bans this from first month or so. If they are lazy and never act on anything, people will invest in an alert ofc, since it's cheaper and nothing to risk. I dont understand why it had to come to such a high % of users for them to take action. In addition, my alert was 60k. I couldnt give a rat's ass whether it's banned or not. THe thing is, i spent 380 our of the 600$ in card balls. Guess what. No sp deck, only 1 pro deck and random cards. Tell me why would someone invest in this game, if even 400$ is not enough to guarantee a decent deck for them? Is not about rich and poor people. U need to be a billionaire to beat the odds in this game.
          Thats kinda debatable dbll doesn't have a spec (at first) and I don't think he had a full deck and still beat 96% of FS (NA)
          although I do think you need a deck just to compete. I don't spend on card / item balls untill they have a sale. I normally go for thrift shops and stuff where I know I'll get something in return.
          Every vet will tell you if you wait long enough you'll get what you want. Unless your a cash cow

for Gms lying it would be great to see a screenshot of this (2 or more people for creditability)
          the reason I say 2 is because people can alter pic images or so. Gms are starting to reply to topics here and there so Duke / blitz would reply to this.

Comment

The thing is, ESPECIALLY DBLL, even tho that style is a joke in Korea, needs max layup. Or else he will be locked simply cause of 250 block pfs.
            As for the rest, i know man, been around for 3 years. At first tho, sp decks were actually a thing. I got 2 sp decks from 50 balls. Now the rates are insane. New decks added makes it even harder to gain a full deck that's useful to u and they did nothing to counteract this. They probably buffed the chance by 1%, which is equal to their compensation with 1 changer.

Comment

I think it's luck and patience to get what you want legally in this game. I've spent around 2k-2.5k dollars on this game and about 500-600 was card balls alone. I have every SP deck on my PG, Sp3-5 on my SF, Sp1-3 on PF, Sp1 and 2 on center, Sp4 and 5 on SG. I only bought cards on those double chance of getting a legendary card event though too. I also got my wings from saving all my rare items then breaking them when double core event was active.

Comment

It's luck based but trust me it's NOTHING like 3 years ago now. The odds of getting an sp5 for example or sp4 on pg got 10 times worse if not much more. pair that with a lack of actually interesting or helpful events for veterans, and u pretty much have alerts everywhere even for people to have fun spending on stuff for low cost. This whole situation is the company's fault and only. Not the players. Saying that we should have seen it coming or anything like that is disrespectful. It's the company's job to make sure game is running properly and banning alerts after 3 whole years is just unheard of. Nothing stopped them from doing this 2 years ago. Yet they didnt. If u ignore game issues of course people will think that this is how it goes. Banning alerts is the right decision. Bad timing and bad game management of the highest lvl tho at the same time.
                Last edited by rouladoros; 08-02-2017, 06:11 AM.

Comment

I understand you are frustrated with the game. I'm sorry to hear that you feel that the game is being unfair. You also made some fair points. However, it does not justify why you had to involve yourself with steam chargeback/refunds. As you have mentioned, you are indeed aware of what is right and what is wrong. I'm sure that almost all of you (if not all) are aware that Steam Chargeback/Refunds are illegal. The GM team are consistently sending in your suggestions and your feedback to the developers. For instance, the mass suspension of steam abusers will not be possible without our frequent follow up with the devs as well as the reports of concerned players. Though we have to admit that there are still some users who were not suspended.

We know that there's still a lot of things that we need to improve and there's still a lot of hack reports. But we assure you that we are not disregarding any of them. It's just that these things require some time, proper planning and investigation.

PS. Thank you for sending in a screenshot of your Character which has Gkash from Steam Chargeback. I will forward this to the developers for further investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                    Blitz;n196359]

I understand you are frustrated with the game. I'm sorry to hear that you feel that the game is being unfair. You also made some fair points. However, it does not justify why you had to involve yourself with steam chargeback/refunds. As you have mentioned, you are indeed aware of what is right and what is wrong. I'm sure that almost all of you (if not all) are aware that Steam Chargeback/Refunds are illegal. The GM team are consistently sending in your suggestions and your feedback to the developers. For instance, the mass suspension of steam abusers will not be possible without our frequent follow up with the devs as well as the reports of concerned players. Though we have to admit that there are still some users who were not suspended.

We know that there's still a lot of things that we need to improve and there's still a lot of hack reports. But we assure you that we are not disregarding any of them. It's just that these things require some time, proper planning and investigation.

PS. Thank you for sending in a screenshot of your Character which has Gkash from Steam Chargeback. I will forward this to the developers for further investigation.
                    Kill that McAlert PG for good.

EDIT: word
                    Last edited by Close1; 08-02-2017, 06:48 AM. Reason: EDIT: word

Comment

My dude Blitz, do u have any idea what u are talking about? People are not concerned about alerts. Only rich people that try to eliminate opposition. For the huge majority of the players, our issues are much bigger and all u say is that u forward it and investigate and other things that are basically a way to let us calm down and forget about the issue. When it comes to u losing money, u instantly solve the problems. When it's issues regarding gameplay, no money involved, but directly affecting the majority of the player base ( bugs, hacks, exploits) it's the last thing on your checklist.
                      No, u do not know that there's lots of things that need fixing. U KNOW FOR SURE that u only fixed 2 issues out of the hundred things people are begging u to fix for 3 straight years. You fixed back block on C, and move screens. Still no fixing of the countless bugs or dealing with the hackers in EU that are way less obvious but even more so frustrating if u think about it. U give half or less of what u promise as compensations. proper planning is no excuse for dealing with things that u are AWARE of for 3 whole years.
                      The alerts themselves are not an issue. How about u look at what's the REAL ISSUE when half of the population uses an alert account. Something is obviously wrong with your policies and people are heavily dissatisfied with what they gain in exhange for giving u their hard earned money. My account had 500$ spent on before i even made it alert. I doubled it by alerting cause i simply found no reason to invest heavily again, in a game where developers are nowhere to be found and we only contact GMs that just "forward our concerns". I gave an Asian guy some cash and he probably used it to buy something for himself. I didnt throw it down the drain where i'd face hackers anyways...

Comment

Technically it's harder to get a deck now because they added it to where you get individual cards which kill the rate especially for a deck but encourage things like card mover when it comes around. And steam alert accounts should be a priority along with hacking because if you're refunding your money and still spending gkash then unless the balance is paid back then you shouldn't worry about it. They will most likely unban the account once the negative balance is paid

Comment

My dude Blitz, do u have any idea what u are talking about? People are not concerned about alerts. Only rich people that try to eliminate opposition. For the huge majority of the players, our issues are much bigger and all u say is that u forward it and investigate and other things that are basically a way to let us calm down and forget about the issue. When it comes to u losing money, u instantly solve the problems. When it's issues regarding gameplay, no money involved, but directly affecting the majority of the player base ( bugs, hacks, exploits) it's the last thing on your checklist.
                          No, u do not know that there's lots of things that need fixing. U KNOW FOR SURE that u only fixed 2 issues out of the hundred things people are begging u to fix for 3 straight years. You fixed back block on C, and move screens. Still no fixing of the countless bugs or dealing with the hackers in EU that are way less obvious but even more so frustrating if u think about it. U give half or less of what u promise as compensations. proper planning is no excuse for dealing with things that u are AWARE of for 3 whole years.
                          The alerts themselves are not an issue. How about u look at what's the REAL ISSUE when half of the population uses an alert account. Something is obviously wrong with your policies and people are heavily dissatisfied with what they gain in exhange for giving u their hard earned money. My account had 500$ spent on before i even made it alert. I doubled it by alerting cause i simply found no reason to invest heavily again, in a game where developers are nowhere to be found and we only contact GMs that just "forward our concerns". I gave an Asian guy some cash and he probably used it to buy something for himself. I didnt throw it down the drain where i'd face hackers anyways...
                          Hi,

I don't think you understand the impact of alerted accounts are making on this game every charge back made has a charge penalty to the merchant its the same with troll twitch donations.
                          When you do a charge back you get all your money back at the same time we receive a penalty based on a percentage of the total amount.
                          This applies for every charge back made there is 0 penalty for the person not making the charge back he simply gets all his money back.
                          It would be fine if it were 1 or 2 accounts doing this but it is a rampant issue that is costing a lot of resources that is needed to run the game and make those fixes you are complaining about.
                          If you think that your money is not worth investing in FS2 anymore then please return the time you spent playing the game or simply make more smarter decisions in the future before you spend your money. If you will charge back we would rather you spend nothing at all because of the penalty no one is asking you to spend money but if you like the game support it and if you think you no longer do just stop and wait if it will return to the direction you want it to be in. I play a lot of games and that's the only advise I can give you.

Also sorry we missed your account it will be banned sometime in the near future for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                            Trifecta;n196378]

Hi,

I don't think you understand the impact of alerted accounts are making on this game every charge back made has a charge penalty to the merchant its the same with troll twitch donations.
                            When you do a charge back you get all your money back at the same time we receive a penalty based on a percentage of the total amount.
                            This applies for every charge back made there is 0 penalty for the person not making the charge back he simply gets all his money back.
                            It would be fine if it were 1 or 2 accounts doing this but it is a rampant issue that is costing a lot of resources that is needed to run the game and make those fixes you are complaining about.
                            If you think that your money is not worth investing in FS2 anymore then please return the time you spent playing the game or simply make more smarter decisions in the future before you spend your money. If you will charge back we would rather you spend nothing at all because of the penalty no one is asking you to spend money but if you like the game support it and if you think you no longer do just stop and wait if it will return to the direction you want it to be in. I play a lot of games and that's the only advise I can give you.

Also sorry we missed your account it will be banned sometime in the near future for sure.
                            You were stealing money from Steam all this time and didn't care about it at all until Steam told you to stop scamming them, and now you're telling us how it's bad to scam/steal? Maybe fix your game and ban the low-setting hackers(especially the ones from the EU server), so maybe people would consider spending their money on this pathetic game.

Comment

Alright i agree it's a major issue. What i'm trying to say is since u also play a lot of games, if u saw in finals of League of legends someone being shady everyone lose their minds and he would be banned instantly.

Second, if u played a game where people who started early had 10 times more chances to get something nice with the same cash and u were given 0 incentives to actually invest, would u? We waited for years for the game to start being fixed. All we've seen fixed is alerts now, which is annoying since u didn't even ban them all. I know many that still are available and i hope they all get banned.

But what about the other issues? What about f2p vs p2w? In what other game do u need minimum 50$ to start playing properly and 100$ just to look less like a homeless guy and have a few cards? or 500$ and maybe get a chance at getting a deck? What about the eternal bugs that torment us SINCE DAY 1? Before alerts were a thing, before all the issues, did u do sth about that? I dont think so sir.

If i could give u back my literal 5k hours spent on this game i would. I should be asking YOU to give them back actually... Cause in the end some hackers eliminate us in tourney. and not a single bug was fixed other than backblock on C. Your promises for NA central server dissapeared as well. 3 years are not enough to fix those issues? Will we see a game that doesnt look like it's in beta in maybe 10 years from now? or do u need more time?
                              Last edited by rouladoros; 08-02-2017, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Close1 View Post

You were stealing money from Steam all this time and didn't care about it at all until Steam told you to stop scamming them, and now you're telling us how it's bad to scam/steal? Maybe fix your game and ban the low-setting hackers(especially the ones from the EU server), so maybe people would consider spending their money on this pathetic game.
                                Steam gets their money back period, as for your hackers yes they are being done away with so are alert account crazy right. I dunno if you have not noticed the past few weeks.
                                Last edited by [GM] Trifecta; 08-02-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X