No announcement yet.

Cookie by the Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the only way to get people banned is by cheating against them? Because they were full blatant in every game. Not just against Pce. They also banned players from SMF bench that i outrebbed on my pg... I guess we should all download hacks? Thats the new anti hack program? Us hacking against hackers, then admitting it so the gms notice us? lol jesus what a cluster fuck.

Comment

[QUOTE=P0werplayer;n195271] cookie would've got banned regardless if pce hacked or not.

How do you know????????Are you new? or are you just dumb???????

Comment

[QUOTE=DIS0WNED;n195277]
        Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
        cookie would've got banned regardless if pce hacked or not.

With all the evidence against him and hacking on a live tourney and claims that he hacked yes he would've got banned. And I've been playing since fs1 so shhhhh.

Comment

[QUOTE=DIS0WNED;n195277]
          Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
          cookie would've got banned regardless if pce hacked or not.

i honestly dont know if theyd have been banned regardless. Thats the sad part about all of this. They made it that far without getting caught, and pretend won a tourney without getting caught. All the while using slightly lower settings but still way obvious. We were always told it was just lag. So honestly who knows, at least they did it this time though. You could say Pce got them banned, but you could also say it was way to long overdue.

Comment

Working...
          X