Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't stop faith.

Comment

bitch ass cookiee cant even score on me with hacks.

i agree with shaq.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Still waiting on Lex aka ABlkGuy to get banned, and BeefSteak aka R0NNIE to get banned... They clearly were super hacking
        rip rob1no ... maybe next time

Comment

Now we are waiting Suspend to Cn Stars crew members on EU server.. All of them using Chinese Hack Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Still waiting on Lex aka ABlkGuy to get banned, and BeefSteak aka R0NNIE to get banned... They clearly were super hacking
            isnt beefsteak goon?I remember him making a pf when he's c got banned. And didn't ablkguy got banned before?

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
              isnt beefsteak goon?I remember him making a pf when he's c got banned. And didn't ablkguy got banned before?
              I'll try to keep it as simple as possible:

BeefSteak isn't Goon
              BeefSteak isn't BeefStew
              BeefSteak and BeefStew are two different guys
              ​​BeefStew is the guy that got banned in tournament. Not sure if he's been banned before.

BeefSteak is a westie who's been playing since OBT and he's more commonly known by his name, Ron (R0NNIE, AD0BO, ReBonMen*GGa)
              Ron played for Triad, Senile and dUP in OBT.

AblkGuy has never been banned nor has he ever hacked until he faced SMF in attempt to fully expose them
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

BeefSteak isn't Goon
                BeefSteak isn't BeefStew
                ​​BeefStew is the guy that got banned in tournament. Not sure if he's been banned before.

BeefSteak is a westie who's been playing since OBT and he's more commonly known by his name, Ron (R0NNIE, AD0BO, ReBonMen*GGa)

AblkGuy has never been banned nor has he ever hacked until he faced SMF in attempt to fully expose them
                ​​​​​​

So he's sacrificing his account in order to expose them? He didn't really need to hack tbh, they forced cookie to hack in the tournament with just good defense. Oh well in the end it may have been what pushed the cup over in the end, we'll never know.

Comment

BeefSteak isn't Goon
                  BeefSteak isn't BeefStew

​​​​​​

Ablkguy stilled hacked. And cookie was already hacking before he played ablkguy..... I'm not saying it's wrong to try to expose the hackers but don't hack to expose hackers once you use hacks you already branded as a hackers and in all fairness he should be banned too. But that's just my opinion

Comment

Ablkguy stilled hacked. And cookie was already hacking before he played ablkguy..... I'm not saying it's wrong to try to expose the hackers but don't hack to expose hackers once you use hacks you already branded as a hackers and in all fairness he should be banned too. But that's just my opinion
                    AblkGuy has never hacked 100%. He's fucking east lol... He also used to be one of the most prolific streamers in the past year and a bit. If you think he hacks you can go check hours of stream footage on his twitch.
                    Last edited by Zydrunas; 07-08-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Ima be honest my 1st post I got ablkguy confused with someone else but then you said he never hacked until he played smf. So he still hacked right?

Comment

Ima be honest my 1st post I got ablkguy confused with someone else but then you said he never hacked until he played smf. So he still hacked right?
                        He's a legit player who announced that he would hack against SMF in attempt to expose them and get them banned once and for all. He has never hacked a single minute of his life until he went against Cookie. Those 18 minutes of H forced Cookie to play on the highest settings and fortunately the plan worked & that's why we can all have this discussion about Cookie getting banned today otherwise, he has never hacked, never will and hopefully never has to again. You can count on that
                        Last edited by Zydrunas; 07-08-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Ban Ronnie thanks.

Comment

He's a legit player who announced that he would hack against SMF in attempt to expose them and get them banned once and for all. He has never hacked a single minute of his life until he went against Cookie. Those 18 minutes of H forced Cookie to play on the highest settings and fortunately the plan worked & that's why we can all have this discussion about Cookie getting banned today otherwise, he has never hacked, never will and hopefully never has to again. You can count on that
                            Welp a sacrifice it is then. Look at it this way. A person wants to expose a murderer, so this person murders the murderer's friends and family to get the attention of the murderer. When the murderer responds buy killing the some of this person's friends and family and they both get caught by the police, who deserves to go to jail? Both correct, they are both murderers at this point?

Comment

hacking is not murder, get a life perspective.

talk to a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Welp a sacrifice it is then. Look at it this way. A person wants to expose a murderer, so this person murders the murderer's friends and family to get the attention of the murderer. When the murderer responds buy killing the some of this person's friends and family and they both get caught by the police, who deserves to go to jail? Both correct, they are both murderers at this point?
                                for the first time I actually have to agree with SK here lmfao

Seems like a reach comparing hacking to murder

Comment

Working...
                                X