Cookie by the Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
    hacking is not murder, get a life perspective.

talk to a woman.
    How are your moms doing by the way?

Comment

He still hacked so he is a hacker

Comment

bless you child.

anyways let's end this conversation and everyone go and talk to a girl

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

for the first time I actually have to agree with SK here lmfao

Seems like a reach comparing hacking to murder
          I was using a over exaggerated example to prove a point. It's the same thing at the base and I shouldn't have to type this to tell you that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

I was using a over exaggerated example
            /tencharacters

Comment

/tencharacters
              as long as you have the brain power to understand that, everything should be fine.

Comment

as long as you have the brain power to understand that, everything should be fine.

Comment

I had that same reaction to not understanding the point of my message. Nice

Comment

Welp a sacrifice it is then. Look at it this way. A person wants to expose a murderer, so this person murders the murderer's friends and family to get the attention of the murderer. When the murderer responds buy killing the some of this person's friends and family and they both get caught by the police, who deserves to go to jail? Both correct, they are both murderers at this point?
                    JESUS FKING CHRIST

LOOOOOOOOOL

its more like hacking a pedo's computer to expose him or turning him in. cp is illegal, but so is hacking to expose that pedo.
                    or doing whatever illegal stuff on the road to stop a guy wrecking havoc in a car, ie. drive wrong way so you can ram your car to his to stop him.

there's a guy on fire across the road, you have a bucket of water but hey, its illegal to jaywalk so lets let that man burn to death, right?

i commend those guys for risking their accounts. they were willing to go down as martyrs for the games sake, knew the shtstorm the mob mentality would bring (led by shaq, spewing whatever bullsht as long as it fits his narrative), but they did what they thought was right.
                    Last edited by yiyagiteller; 07-11-2017, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yiyagiteller View Post

JESUS FKING CHRIST

LOOOOOOOOOL

its more like hacking a pedo's computer to expose him or turning him in. cp is illegal, but so is hacking to expose that pedo.

there's a guy on fire across the road, you have a bucket of water but hey, its illegal to jaywalk so lets let that man burn to death, right?

i commend those guys for risking their accounts. they were willing to go down as martyrs for the games sake, knew the shtstorm the mob mentality would bring (led by shaq, spewing whatever bullsht as long as it fits his narrative), but they did what they thought was right.
                      Lmao thanks, that's a good analogy didn't think of that one.

Same response though, that shit was just comical loool

Comment

Actually it's not since the crimes were EXACTLY the same. So my analogy is actually far more accurate than that.

Comment

JESUS FKING CHRIST

LOOOOOOOOOL

or doing whatever illegal stuff on the road to stop a guy wrecking havoc in a car, ie. drive wrong way so you can ram your car to his to stop him.

if someone hacks into a pedo pc and is not a fed the pedo could press charges on the hacker for violation of privacy and all the evidence that hacker got would be dismissed.

If if there's a green light and a car hits the jay walker, it wouldn't be the driver fault

even for a cop driving on the opposite side of the road is illegal. Most likely they would cut him off on a intersection

all I'm saying if your willing to do the crime you should be willing to accept the consequences. So I believe ablkguy should be banned. If he don't it would look like the GMs are playing favorites. Hacking is banned from this game. it don't matter if he did it to expose cookie or not he still hacked. And now since it's zyd crew mate he's protecting a hacker? Nah you gotta be with it or not. Otherwise you're just a snake. Ablkguy should be banned along with cookie and pretend or that banned list just looks like a witch hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
                            if someone hacks into a pedo pc and is not a fed the pedo could press charges on the hacker for violation of privacy and all the evidence that hacker got would be dismissed.

If if there's a green light and a car hits the jay walker, it wouldn't be the driver fault

even for a cop driving on the opposite side of the road is illegal. Most likely they would cut him off on a intersection

all I'm saying if your willing to do the crime you should be willing to accept the consequences. So I believe ablkguy should be banned. If he don't it would look like the GMs are playing favorites. Hacking is banned from this game. it don't matter if he did it to expose cookie or not he still hacked. And now since it's zyd crew mate he's protecting a hacker? Nah you gotta be with it or not. Otherwise you're just a snake. Ablkguy should be banned along with cookie and pretend or that banned list just looks like a witch hunt.

Wow I didn't know someone with reasoning existed in this thread. Kudos

Comment

difference in perspective between people that see things black and white and those that see it in shades of gray.
                              you guys are treating it like some equation, i'd like to see it more than just an equation and treat it as situation based instead of following some guide to apply it at all situations.

they knew the risks, as i've said, they would have been martyrs so there's really no right or wrong in banning them from my perspective. i'm just pointing out the situation of it. "they hacked, ban them" fine. "they hacked, but for good reason, so not ban them" fine. i'm just an advocate of bending the rules in punishment for whatever situation calls for it. just like not all killings of another human being are treated equal.

if hackers lowkey hacked again this tourney, as it has been done in the past, nothing would have happened. we're here now cus pce did what they did.

now i'm curious what happens to EU. from what i heard, there were blatant hackers. is GK doing their investigation in order? or are they just waiting until NA is resolved?
                              Last edited by yiyagiteller; 07-11-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

difference in perspective between people that see things black and white and those that see it in shades of gray.
                                you guys are treating it like some equation, i'd like to see it more than just an equation and treat it as situation based instead of following some guide to apply it at all situations.

they knew the risks, as i've said, they would have been martyrs so there's really no right or wrong in banning them from my perspective. i'm just pointing out the situation of it. "they hacked, ban them" fine. "they hacked, but for good reason, so not ban them" fine. i'm just an advocate of bending the rules in punishment for whatever situation calls for it. just like not all killings of another human being are treated equal.

if hackers lowkey hacked again this tourney, as it has been done in the past, nothing would have happened. we're here now cus pce did what they did.

now i'm curious what happens to EU. from what i heard, there were blatant hackers. is GK doing their investigation in order? or are they just waiting until NA is resolved?
                                cookie would've got banned regardless if pce hacked or not. They were hacking before they played pce . What ablkguy did was a worthless sacrifice. they should band him it's only right to those who were band for hacking. I do t support hackers but there's if the GMs don't enforce this now they will be people hacking cause they think that their opponents are hacking.

And please please don't give the excuse that ablkguy exposed them by increasing their speed cause that's just bs. Pce should just played with not hacks like dup. Kobe, milks and dbll exposed them with out hacking why can't pce?

Comment

Working...
                                X