If you have quiztions about FS2 just ask meh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N3llz View Post
    how to upgrade "Quick id play" on Fssb 2?
    I'm think you need to send ticket go to support.gamekiss.com you ask them GMs they will help you but dont get angery if they not respond quick or not answer what the exact answer you need.

If only my knowledge bigger than elephant brain i'm can answer you too bad i'm only peanut size brainy and my knowledge it also has limitetion

Comment

JimmyButler
      We apologize for the frustration that this issue may have caused you since we were not able to respond to you via megaphone. Please be informed that megaphone or private messages may be flooded and we won't be able to respond to every message. That's why we highly suggest to send all of your important concerns via ticketing system, or steam support email. If your concern has not been resolved, feel free to send us another ticket for an update. Please be advised that the steps that we had provided usually solves issues like the one that you are receiving, however, there are some cases where this fix does not work. Rest assured that we will do our best to assist you but please cooperate with us when we try to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
        Porky;n177874]JimmyButler
        We apologize for the frustration that this issue may have caused you since we were not able to respond to you via megaphone. Please be informed that megaphone or private messages may be flooded and we won't be able to respond to every message. That's why we highly suggest to send all of your important concerns via ticketing system, or steam support email. If your concern has not been resolved, feel free to send us another ticket for an update. Please be advised that the steps that we had provided usually solves issues like the one that you are receiving, however, there are some cases where this fix does not work. Rest assured that we will do our best to assist you but please cooperate with us when we try to help you.
        stop talkin all of that crap when megaphone is free someone will put gm or someone help it will be there for 10 minutes and not one of you useless people will help so please instead of talking make stuff happen

Comment

Working...
        X