If you have quiztions about FS2 just ask meh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have quiztions about FS2 just ask meh

Here post your quiztions and i'm answer it as fast as i can and as soon as possible.
    Last edited by kapidz2019; 09-08-2016, 03:13 PM.

how long have you been learning to speaking england?

Comment

Originally posted by yiyagiteller View Post
      how long have you been learning to speaking england?
      I'm want to answer only FS2 relation quiztion . I'm sorry but i'm still learning english up to now. I'm read diktionary before i sleep. I'm not stop learning.

Comment

By what authority gave you the right to have questions be given to you?

Comment

How do you pass the ball?

Comment

I'm sorry iz not applicable for kobe

Comment

Can't stop faith

Comment

how to upgrade "Quick id play" on Fssb 2?

Comment

why are gms/mods/supporters so useless? you ask for help for megaphone and not ONE will help you. when you send a support ticket. one reply and the ticket is closed and you have to make a whole new ticket until your problem is solved.

why developers dont fix this issue of people getting full success and missing open 3s and open dunks?

why do Centres have pull up jumper skill but SG's dont? as if centres will be taking shots and sg's dont do shit.

why are prototype characters f*cking ridiculous? why are the PG Andriods have 180 cm height, pretty much an lebron pg.

why do we not have more customization options in character creations? everyone looks like everyone.

why is fs2 mainly an english game but the playlist music lyrics talk so much sh*t, it doesnt even sound english.

why are capsuals so much bullsh*t? ive spent 6k on a capsual that costed 60cash. and not one item was won.

why is mball so stupid? you buy something and click it. what you want is next to it, you click next to it on the next ball and it just goes to the next one. then if you open 10mballs at once you do not win ANYTHING DECENT.

why 99.9% of suggestions that community give out, the suggestions that can make FS2 developers and the makers rich. get ignored?

Comment

Jimmy my boi im answer you tomorrow as of now i can't my gf we on a quarrel

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
                      why do Centres have pull up jumper skill but SG's dont? as if centres will be taking shots and sg's dont do shit.
                      SG gets pull up jumper at level 44. Everything else is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by enyiga View Post
                        SG gets pull up jumper at level 44. Everything else is spot on.
                        im ment to say step back

Comment

Nice to see members stepping up to the plate to help. keep it up man

Comment

Originally posted by LynnPG View Post
                            Nice to see members stepping up to the plate to help. keep it up man
                            well gms / staff/ mods here are pretty useless
                            u ask for help on megaphone and not one will help you.
                            you send a support ticket, one useless reply and your ticket gets closed. then you have to keep making whole tickets till your problem wil get solved. but sht never gets solved :-/

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
                              why are gms/mods/supporters so useless? you ask for help for megaphone and not ONE will help you. when you send a support ticket. one reply and the ticket is closed and you have to make a whole new ticket until your problem is solved.

why developers dont fix this issue of people getting full success and missing open 3s and open dunks?

why are prototype characters f*cking ridiculous? why are the PG Andriods have 180 cm height, pretty much an lebron pg.

why do we not have more customization options in character creations? everyone looks like everyone.

why is fs2 mainly an english game but the playlist music lyrics talk so much sh*t, it doesnt even sound english.

why are capsuals so much bullsh*t? ive spent 6k on a capsual that costed 60cash. and not one item was won.

why is mball so stupid? you buy something and click it. what you want is next to it, you click next to it on the next ball and it just goes to the next one. then if you open 10mballs at once you do not win ANYTHING DECENT.

why 99.9% of suggestions that community give out, the suggestions that can make FS2 developers and the makers rich. get ignored?
                              I'm feel you jimmy i'm think it's time for change. We all kno there always a solution in every problem.. But the problem is im think they aren't putting they 100% effort on fixing bugs , preventing users from hacking etc. etc. And i'm think they are not realizing that player feedbacks or suggestions may help improve the game. Hmm im think they not listener. In a business feedbacks and suggestions are thing that could help make you successful in business you kno im cant explain further but we player are customer too. They should listen to us. Customer always right. I'm think mine explanation hardly get because you kno my brain still injured still can't spoke well.

But mine advice for ye jimmy my boi my frend maybe you need to take a break just like me for ye to feel better and get away from the stress and angery.

Sometimes we need to accept the fact that nothing in this world are created perfectly not even me or you and even the video game we love to play.

Always remember jimmy i'm always here support you.

Comment

Working...
                              X