Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PF Guide for Newcomers (will be updated)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanMayMay View Post
    Tussle is useless, if you are a power, even you add all the tussle you still can't compete with C. Use your skills like swarn out, thats the advantage of being a pf, otherwise go play a center.
    I have 201 tussle I believe(haven't looked in a while) and that's from 10 points I put in and the sp deck for PF's I forgot which number it is and it helps me a lot I can box out PF's AND Cs that can reb over me no matter if I jump first on my screen or not, and the box out let's me get them to a position where only I have a chance of getting the reb so I think being able to push them around like a fly is pretty useful

Comment

Originally posted by hunted9000 View Post

Besides the 300 block(that I doubt is real 0_0) if you guys want to be the best blocker and get on that leader board I recommend using a sf and going into challenge mode for blocking with a low block Stat and practice blocking like that. Once you get those basics down blocking with a 200+ Stat is very simple.
      *note* this will probably only help your blocking in the paint to really be a master blocker you have to know when and when not to jump at certain things.

To achieve this it's honestly best to play the positions you will have to defend against. This gives you knowledge of all the moves they have and how they might use them against you.

NOW SOMEONE TAKE DPOTYS PLACE!!!!

pro!

anyways one more note, don't try to score on pfs against pfs and c, it's hard to do, learn to use jumper to draw out the defenders and get a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post

pro!

anyways one more note, don't try to score on pfs against pfs and c, it's hard to do, learn to use jumper to draw out the defenders and get a mismatch.
        Nt sir, try to block Charlezard

Comment

Working...
        X