X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZioSerpe View Post
    but bitches be swarming
    If they're swarming try to box out closer to the rim. If you stay close enough to the rim, they can swarm under the net or behind the backboard and they won't be able to rebound. If they have to chip behind your box out on high/mid bounce you're doing a good job.

Comment

What if said PFs have higher reb than my C? my own PF has higher reb than my C because I have SP1 and +10 reb shoes, my C currently has no SP set (+8 rebound card is all I have) and I don't have +10 shoes because I'm saving gkash hoping to get a full body suit that would grant me +36 reb so sometimes they just jump higher making their chip outs so very deadly, and there is an abundance of PFs on asia servers that have SP sets, no joke. Any idea on how to outplay them? I have no probs on my Pf but on C I struggle.

Comment

What if said PFs have higher reb than my C? my own PF has higher reb than my C because I have SP1 and +10 reb shoes, my C currently has no SP set (+8 rebound card is all I have) and I don't have +10 shoes because I'm saving gkash hoping to get a full body suit that would grant me +36 reb so sometimes they just jump higher making their chip outs so very deadly, and there is an abundance of PFs on asia servers that have SP sets, no joke. Any idea on how to outplay them? I have no probs on my Pf but on C I struggle.
        Hey man im from asia too. Whats your IGN so we canplay sometimes. Add me IGN: IDestra

Comment

Why does sometimes I get the backblock animation while being in front of the person dunking?

Comment

Why does sometimes I get the backblock animation while being in front of the person dunking?
            That's because either your timing was late or you were too/little far from the dunker

Comment

Hi zyd. Congrats dUP won! Btw i just recently play C lvl 30 now. My ping is 50-60 vpn. Im having diffuclty posistioning in reb sometimes, not like my pf i can slide inside the paint area but with C im having a hard time and eating boxout badly. Any tips??

Comment

The bane of my existence are these things you call ... Centers

Comment

This guide is perfect! but the lack of Ping is what gets me. Running at 90-120ms and its quite difficult to even rebound once against a 17ms player. This is the reason on why there is a lack of C's in the game. I would highly suggest building a tower in the East coast as well or something to lower pings around the world. Im sure JoyCity and GK make enough to support my input on this, But it might just be me with 100+ other players that hate the concept of just playing Guards or Forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by ResOne View Post
                    This guide is perfect! but the lack of Ping is what gets me. Running at 90-120ms and its quite difficult to even rebound once against a 17ms player. This is the reason on why there is a lack of C's in the game. I would highly suggest building a tower in the East coast as well or something to lower pings around the world. Im sure JoyCity and GK make enough to support my input on this, But it might just be me with 100+ other players that hate the concept of just playing Guards or Forwards.
                    RIP if you up against 17ms ping. I've seen 50ms PF(200+ reb) lose reb against 10ms-ish SW(110-120 reb at best) like 10 out of 10 tries. As long as the reb is within range of the player with better ping the player with bad ping with lose 100%. Same goes for lose balls. Except lose balls are alot more lenient for the bad ping player cuz often times the player with better ping is not within range. Also big men have very large lose ball pick up radius, even bad ping big men can win against good ping non-bigs.

Comment

thanks for sharing these tips to us

Comment

Working...
                      X