Next Season: Knicks Starting Line up+ Bench

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
    Okay, I'll be waiting to see "Adrian Rutledge" in the NBA draft. #SeeItThroughTheEnd
    hes going to the sixers in 2 years.

Comment

Hey hey, good one, I think I heard that one before
      why lie faggit? we all know u cant hear shit rip adog

Comment

Originally posted by Bdoq View Post

why lie faggit? we all know u cant hear shit rip adog
        LMAO .

Comment

I am far better ball player than you will ever be. I'll teabag on you, fool!
          Lmfao nigga, who are you kidding, you lost to a girl in basketball for crying out loud....link proof

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/so...s/200903050402

Comment

Lol ole boy wanted to do HVAC, lol i got my shit for that and plumbing and thats how i make 52k a year now off plumbing boy, you broke as shit

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nostra View Post
              Lmfao nigga, who are you kidding, you lost to a girl in basketball for crying out loud....link proof http://www.post-gazette.com/local/so...s/200903050402
              Are you illiterate? That's my pageant partner. "Post a video of you balling or stfu" -Adog or atleast show me a video of a single push up. Ah, Navy was yesterday, today plumbing and what are you gonna be tomorrow? Ok my bad, I take that back, I shouldn't be arguing with you, pretti boi flash. You are fat, single and got imaginary-job. Today's Sunday, I take that back. I'm sorry I hurt your feeling, Nostra. I have better things in life to focus than arguing with a loser like yourself. Thanks for lifting me up, Nostra. God is GOOD.

Comment

http://www.navy.org/become-a-plumber...-your-country/

LISAAAAAAAAAAA WIIIIIGGIIIIIIIIIINNNNNS

Comment

The fact that I have a girlfriend though, lol you want a selfie bro?

Comment

I say the Knicks should build around Langston Galloway. He's easily the best PG they have right now, and arguably the best player next to Quincy Acy and Carmelo Canthony.

Comment

Langston is a SG not PG

Comment

Anything is possible in the east.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nostra View Post

Langston is a SG not PG

Maybe the tank is keeping you from watching, but he's a two way guard.

The nigga's wikipedia and multiple draft sites state he's a point guard. Lowry plays off ball all the time but you don't see this nigga saying he's a SG. It be like that sometimes in this NBA, but make no doubt about it, Langston is a PG.

I watch more Knick games than you. I've been stressed lately and could always get a chuckle from the Knicks.

#GIVEPRIMOPASTATHEMAX

Comment

First off, you dont watch the Knicks more than me
                            2nd off, i dont give a fuck what the scouting reports and shit say about him coming out of College, the nigga is a SG in the NBA

Comment

Working...
                            X