Next Season: Knicks Starting Line up+ Bench

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Season: Knicks Starting Line up+ Bench

Next draft is a re-run of when the Knicks drafted Patrick Ewing, getting Okafor would turn this franchise around completely. This dude can straight up ball and is a perfect fit for the Knicks to build around him and Carmelo.

Knicks Starting Line Up

PG- Goran Dragic
    SG- Joe Johnson
    SF- Carmelo Anthony
    PF- Lamarcus Aldrige
    C- Jahlil Okafor

Bench- Thaddeus Young, Evan Turner , Hardaway JR, Tyler Zeller, JJ Hickson, DJ Augustin, Tobias Harris, Gerald Green, Steve Novak, Ryan Anderson

Felix shut the hell up. What are you talkin about.

Comment

Man...you are not going to see a playoff for a very long time or "a win." These line ups is still garbage. I'd take Aged Kobe and his shit team over that. The way Aldridge plays is no fit to Carmelo's style. Melo wants the ball and mid is his bread/butter, then we got Aldridge whos is also deadly in the mid range is gonna fk up the team. Also no big man, gonna get smashed by Roy Hibbert or Valicaunas whatever the fk you spell...and both of them are shit! Need a big or you are going to have a bad time in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
        Man...you are not going to see a playoff for a very long time or "a win." These line ups is still garbage. I'd take Aged Kobe and his shit team over that. The way Aldridge plays is no fit to Carmelo's style. Melo wants the ball and mid is his bread/butter, then we got Aldridge whos is also deadly in the mid range is gonna fk up the team. Also no big man, gonna get smashed by Roy Hibbert or Valicaunas whatever the fk you spell...and both of them are shit! Need a big or you are going to have a bad time in the post.
        Are you dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nostra View Post

Are you dumb?

Don't even bother, this handicapped faggot can't be saved. Not only is he deaf as fuck, he's severely stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nostra View Post
            Are you dumb?
            Aren't you suppose to be in the "army" fat albert? Kevin, you are soft.

Comment

Melo and Aldrige can play together... what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by felix_o View Post
                Melo and Aldrige can play together... what are you talking about?
                After what Aldridge has built for the Blazers and playing with Lillard, what make you think he's going to leave the Blazers? They are doing too well right now for Aldridge to leave the Blazers...

Comment

Originally posted by MachineWideOPEN View Post
                  Aren't you suppose to be in the "army" fat albert? Kevin, you are soft.
                  LMFAOOOO You got it bruh.

Comment

Navy*

And people in the Navy dont get free time? When have you seen me on this you no life cunt

you're a fucking reject, you would get rejected at the door you one eared having faggot.

Fat Albert ill still fuck your bitch you miserable ass nigga, you aint never had the bank teller flirting with you once she opened your account and seen the figures you broke ass nigga

I bet you still play games all day, nicca sucking the melanin out of kobe's foreskin shut the fuck up you know nothing about ball.

Comment

Hey hey, good one, I think I heard that one before, you be lurking everyday pretending you in the navy. Try again...I will tell you what, Money isn't everything. You will view life whole lot better if you weren't always making love with your shoe.

Comment

Lol go do something with your life, you dont belong here, you are garbage and know nothing about ball

Comment

I am far better ball player than you will ever be. I'll teabag on you, fool!

Comment

lol Kobe Bryant said that you don't have to play the game to know it.. HS/AAU teams don't learn shit about the game and are just taught how to be fancy which is not a good thing in terms of Basketball. This is why players overseas are more developed and know the game from a young age,they are taught the way it should be from the beginning. Shit I played HS balls and I'd say 80-90% of this community played HS ball on here as well and we're all stuck working off-court so we're all the same. Only kat that still has that NBA dream window open is Adog and from what I've heard he's been putting in all his spare time into extra shooting and workouts to get better than what he already is.
                            Last edited by felix_o; 01-18-2015, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Okay, I'll be waiting to see "Adrian Rutledge" in the NBA draft. #SeeItThroughTheEnd

Comment

Working...
                              X