No announcement yet.

KD just pulled a weak move.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny destroy talking about not being a leader while he spotted up for Temp lol. Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

And you just became a LeBron fan 2 days ago!
      Nt im a Lebron fan since 03 keep trying tho

Comment

Originally posted by ABILITY View Post
        Nt im a Lebron fan since LAST WEEK keep trying tho
        my bad ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
          Funny destroy talking about not being a leader while he spotted up for Temp lol. Idiot.
          listen you fucking idiot i am a PF not a SG. Do you not understand what isolation play is? My value to the team is rebounding, blocking and help defending what is Blaise's? Any SG that wants to play ISO and not be the main scorer is trash and basically a role player it just goes to show how fucking stupid you are to say what me and Blaise did is the same thing. You have always been shit at this game Charlie (aka MC's left nut). Me and Temp decided to team together Blaise decided to leave his crew and go join DBLL cause he can't attract players to play with him because he has nothing to offer. Just like you nothing to offer just a waste of space. Don't speak anymore you fucking role player don't forget all the times you begged me to play every time I would log on. Stay irrelevant please.
          Last edited by WestReppin; 07-06-2016, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

I can see where you're coming from since I ended your career on FS. You scrub.
            Ended my career? I never even had a fs2 career lmao. I only played when Kevin or Barrett hmu to get on. Fuck outta here with that weak shit. You were literally on my nuts dog .. You wanted to be me so bad. Couldn't do what I did so you join greater players. KDish move pussy boy.

Comment

And yo FelixFS when you coming back fam? You out there on a business trip and what not lol.

Comment

Ray Allen might be going to GSW TOO LOL. Imagine Curry Allen Thompson KD Green together in short stretches. they gona avg 20 3s... per game

Comment

[QUOTE=TCllStyleZ;n168329]Ray Allen might be going to GSW TOO LOL. Imagine Curry Allen Thompson KD Green together in short stretches. they gona avg 20 3s... per game[/QUOTE

The problem is...there's only one ball. No rebounders, Bogut is gone too.

Comment

looks like new starting line up is curry, thompson, durant, dramond, pachulia.

pachulia got close to 10 rebs per game last year meanwhile bogut got 7 rebs per game. zaza wont be able to protect paint like bogut but the thought of help defense from durant and green more than makes up for it.

suffers a bit in bench without knowing if gsw is keeping ezili (most likely not), barbosa, speights. but still got livingston and iggy which are both important 6th man.

new death lineup of curry, thompson, iggy, durant, green is going to be bonkers on their good day.

and ray allen? defense at his age, i'd have to see but

short bursts of allen with curry, kd, thompson...omfg
                    Last edited by yiyagiteller; 07-06-2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

raining 3's lol

Comment

Originally posted by ABILITY View Post
                        Nt im a Lebron fan since 03 keep trying tho
                        KobeBlaise Try harder tho

Comment

[QUOTE=KobeBlaise;n168333]
                          Originally posted by TCllStyleZ View Post
                          Ray Allen might be going to GSW TOO LOL. Imagine Curry Allen Thompson KD Green together in short stretches. they gona avg 20 3s... per game[/QUOTE

The problem is...there's only one ball. No rebounders, Bogut is gone too.
                          talk to dwight for sg tips

Comment

KD knows what he's doing to secure a ring.

Comment

Eh, no one gonna even watch nba anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                                And yo FelixFS when you coming back fam? You out there on a business trip and what not lol.
                                Coming back in a couple more months bro

Comment

Working...
                                X