Clear All

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Get your wins up first.

Kobe still da GOAT
    Go on? Didnt you just say MJ was the GOAT a month ago? Pls do go on

Comment

Originally posted by ABILITY View Post
      Go on? Didnt you just say MJ was the GOAT a month ago? Pls do go on
      And you just became a LeBron fan 2 days ago!

Comment

kd is a bitch all i have to say.

i hope westbrook murder him and get boo everywhere

Comment

[QUOTE=FelixFS;n167979]

LeBrons situation was different... He didn't have anyone in Cleveland but Verajao as his second option. Cavs refused to get him any help. Durant has Westbrook, Adams, Kanter, Oladipo, & Sabonis son in OKC. Also LeBron went to a team that was hurting to even make the playoffs. Warriors are a historically great team and won 73 games last season while going to the finals and beating Durant. That's like LeBron joining the Celtics after they beat him many times.

Exactly what I've told everyone who said LeBron did the same thing, it's different. KD had a "if you can't beat em, join em" situation, also Miami hasn't been a championship contender prior to 2010. Warriors are already a great team, and joining that team is pretty cowardly

Comment

im the next mj sike

Comment

No, KD DID NOT do the same thing LeBron did... Compare the 2009-2010 Miami Heat to the 2015-2016 Golden State Warriors. Anyways, this was SUPER lame bruh. On god... How the fuck do you go to a team who fucking slaughtered you in the WCFs the next year, lol? KD is a pussy who made a pussy move, period.

Comment

KD lost all my respect. I had honestly believed he was gonna resign with the Thunder...

KD did not pull a LeBron. The '09 - '10 Heat were definitely not ONE game away from winning the championship, nor did they make history in the regular season. What KD is doing is basically getting a ring the easy way, and he is running away from a the embarrassment that he could not win a championship for OKC. OKC wasn't even a bad team... They were 3rd in the West.

Really not gonna enjoy watching the playoffs as much anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post

I've been saying this for a while. I called the cavs winning the championship this year with a healthy Kyrie and Love. Now that they did it you can make the argument that it would have not been 4-2 with a healthy Kyrie and Love last year. It's proven.
                  How did you call the cavs winning when you clearly called the knicks winning...

Comment

LeBrons situation was different... He didn't have anyone in Cleveland but Verajao as his second option. Cavs refused to get him any help. Durant has Westbrook, Adams, Kanter, Oladipo, & Sabonis son in OKC. Also LeBron went to a team that was hurting to even make the playoffs. Warriors are a historically great team and won 73 games last season while going to the finals and beating Durant. That's like LeBron joining the Celtics after they beat him many times.

Derrick Rose is still a great player when healthy his injury woes are mentally. If he can get his mindset right and play without being afraid to get hurt again then he'll be alright. Melo had a great year last season but the team was just trash. Affalo was inconsistent. Porzingis was getting into foul trouble and benched by fisher in the fourth quarters. Knicks were right at .500 in wins last season before fisher started to make bad decisions in games. I'm positive that this years Knicks team will be competitive.
                    My nigga why you wasting your time. We all know by now how weak and retarded blaise is. He is literally a fucking sheep he was MC's bitch now he is DBLL's bitch the man been a follower all his life. Role players like Blaise will never understand what being a leader or a man with responsibilities is. No1 compare what LeBron did to bitch ass KD Lebron didn't go to the team that beat him in the conference finals with a top 5 player in the world named russell westbrook. I pray to god that OKC makes it to the Western Conference Finals and beats the Warriors in game 7 from a buzzer beater by Westbrook and KD just starts crying his eyes out. This is by far the weakest shit I have ever seen some1 do apart from Blaise sitting in a corner as a SG.

Comment

Originally posted by WestReppin View Post

My nigga why you wasting your time. We all know by now how weak and retarded blaise is. He is literally a fucking sheep he was MC's bitch now he is DBLL's bitch the man been a follower all his life. Role players like Blaise will never understand what being a leader or a man with responsibilities is. No1 compare what LeBron did to bitch ass KD Lebron didn't go to the team that beat him in the conference finals with a top 5 player in the world named russell westbrook. I pray to god that OKC makes it to the Western Conference Finals and beats the Warriors in game 7 from a buzzer beater by Westbrook and KD just starts crying his eyes out. This is by far the weakest shit I have ever seen some1 do apart from Blaise sitting in a corner as a SG.
                      Oh is that right? Let me tell you something.

You're the guy who have NEVER WON anything on FS 1 & 2. I don't think you should be talking anything about "winning."

Plz sit down, Karl Malone. Stay blowing money in Vegas and duck/lose every single tournament ya lil' bitch. Keep choking in the finals cuz' you can't handle the pressure. You get nervous and stay choking every single finals you have ever been to. You will never win a ring in your life ever.

Now that server is moving, you're slowly becoming more and more irrelevant knowing you can't rely on your ping anymore. You have accomplish absolutely NOTHING on FS.

I did it not one, not two, not three. FOUR TIMES - I came out as a champ in the tournament.

InB4 "FS is just a game, I have a life blah blah." Nah dawg - gtfo you suck, Sedrak. Stay losing.

Shhhhhh.....I know you're somewhere shook with these truth as you are reading this. You are gonna come to me with the personal insults cuz' you have nothing else to back it up because you're a fkn loser.

Comment

Oh is that right? Let me tell you something.

You're the guy who have NEVER WON anything on FS 1 & 2. I don't think you should be talking anything about "winning."

Plz sit down, Karl Malone. Stay blowing money in Vegas and duck/lose every single tournament ya lil' bitch. Keep choking in the finals cuz' you can't handle the pressure. You get nervous and stay choking every single finals you have ever been to. You will never win a ring in your life ever.

Now that server is moving, you're slowly becoming more and more irrelevant knowing you can't rely on your ping anymore. You have accomplish absolutely NOTHING on FS.

I did it not one, not two, not three. FOUR TIMES - I came out as a champ in the tournament.

InB4 "FS is just a game, I have a life blah blah." Nah dawg - gtfo you suck, Sedrak. Stay losing.

Shhhhhh.....I know you're somewhere shook with these truth as you are reading this. You are gonna come to me with the personal insults cuz' you have nothing else to back it up because you're a fkn loser.
                        I aint shook at all dude. I havent put in 10% of the time that you have put into both fs1 and fs2. Yet i have always been a leader unlike you. Congrats you won the weakest fs2 tournament of all time no PA no StyleZ no Temp/Me what you feel accomplished? Keep looking for others to guide you to success pathetic af. Dont call me choking in the finals cause any of these teams i played in the finals you wouldnt even win a game you have been a 1st rlund exit eveytime in fs2 since these last 2 tourneys. Now if you will excuse me im gonna go have some mojitos in the pool bar on my vacation in cancun adios puto. Have fun working at Sam's club.

Comment

best thing possible for KD and GSW.
                          gsw perspective: max hb or max kd.
                          kd perspective: higher chance for ring(s) or lower chance for ring(s).
                          okc perspective: back to seattle? do it. DO IT.

Comment

KobeBlaise 4
                            FelixCall911Rose 3

Shhh
                            You have never won a ring as the number one option... One of my erings counts as four of yours. You played SG as a pass first for another scorer lol. Even if I played PG on my teams I was number one for everything. PS I was the only SG in FS history to average 25ppg in the finals (ask SoldierKing). I won rings on both positions so sit the fuck down young blood. I'm a real mofking OG dog you need to show me some fucking respect. Sick and tired of your 6th man ass talking as if you're beyond me. I earned my stripes on FS1, literally came from nothing and worked my way up to the top. While you was camping 2vs2 I was marking my name in stone balling out with the pros in 3v3. I learned the game on my own by throwing myself in with the lions from day one. I wanted to be top dog and I succeeded. I averaged 2.5 steals a game and 2.5 blocks on you every time we met. show me some fucking respect man. I was the first pick of the FSBA draft of our class for a reason. I'm the better player and lived up to the expectations. I won a ring before you, rarebased, and anyone else from my class of 2010 besides Tbrown and Organ. DaVinciAButton Era I lost to him in the finals twice but went out like a champ each time. I went toe to toe with NikoSF in his prime by giving him and his historically great team a run for their money in my first tournament appearance. i went to game 7 in the Finals vs niko, blunt, & nick on pg. I literally put my team on my back and carried the load for 3 games straight down 3-1. Where were you at huh? You were spectating cheering for me bum. No lie Villigant was doing his thing on the boards vs blunt. You can't talk history with me bum. You have zero history of doing anything great on FS period. All your succes came from passing the ball to an alpha male in RareBased or a good scorer in StyleZ. StyleZ is the Stephen Curry of FS1 and you're the Klay Thompson no doubt about that but I'm LeBron James & Nick is Magic Johnson.

Comment

StyleZ? eh he ok

Comment

You have never won a ring as the number one option... One of my erings counts as four of yours. You played SG as a pass first for another scorer lol. Even if I played PG on my teams I was number one for everything. PS I was the only SG in FS history to average 25ppg in the finals (ask SoldierKing). I won rings on both positions so sit the fuck down young blood. I'm a real mofking OG dog you need to show me some fucking respect. Sick and tired of your 6th man ass talking as if you're beyond me. I earned my stripes on FS1, literally came from nothing and worked my way up to the top. While you was camping 2vs2 I was marking my name in stone balling out with the pros in 3v3. I learned the game on my own by throwing myself in with the lions from day one. I wanted to be top dog and I succeeded. I averaged 2.5 steals a game and 2.5 blocks on you every time we met. show me some fucking respect man. I was the first pick of the FSBA draft of our class for a reason. I'm the better player and lived up to the expectations. I won a ring before you, rarebased, and anyone else from my class of 2010 besides Tbrown and Organ. DaVinciAButton Era I lost to him in the finals twice but went out like a champ each time. I went toe to toe with NikoSF in his prime by giving him and his historically great team a run for their money in my first tournament appearance. i went to game 7 in the Finals vs niko, blunt, & nick on pg. I literally put my team on my back and carried the load for 3 games straight down 3-1. Where were you at huh? You were spectating cheering for me bum. No lie Villigant was doing his thing on the boards vs blunt. You can't talk history with me bum. You have zero history of doing anything great on FS period. All your succes came from passing the ball to an alpha male in RareBased or a good scorer in StyleZ. StyleZ is the Stephen Curry of FS1 and you're the Klay Thompson no doubt about that but I'm LeBron James & Nick is Magic Johnson.

I can see where you're coming from since I ended your career on FS. You scrub.

Comment

Working...
                                X