Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • This topic by Kevin has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta
    Excessive use of foul language, forum troll

Dude I think Westbrook would have FORCED a game 7 agains GSW.... The fucking Pelicans got in ONLY because they beat the fucking spurs on some bullshit.... Westbrook would have broken records against GS... Curry won MVP sure... But Westbrook > Curry, sorry...

The thunder probably would have had the odds against them but, they would have tired the warriors out for sure... All ima say is when KD comes back he's gonna shit on the warriors... Dropped 30 in the first half against them then got injured...

Warriors cannot beat the Clippers, and The Thunder is going back to the WCF next season.

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    Dude I think Westbrook would have FORCED a game 7 agains GSW.... The fucking Pelicans got in ONLY because they beat the fucking spurs on some bullshit.... Westbrook would have broken records against GS... Curry won MVP sure... But Westbrook > Curry, sorry...

The thunder probably would have had the odds against them but, they would have tired the warriors out for sure... All ima say is when KD comes back he's gonna shit on the warriors... Dropped 30 in the first half against them then got injured...

Warriors cannot beat the Clippers, and The Thunder is going back to the WCF next season.
    Durant dropped 30 first half, but guess what, the thunder were still down when he was in. 2 players can't beat 5.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

Durant dropped 30 first half, but guess what, the thunder were still down when he was in. 2 players can't beat 5.
      Yes you're completely right.. 5>2 but when the thunder have a healthy team they're in the WCF....

Westbrook > Curry

Klay > Waiters

Durant > Igoudala or Barnes whichever

Ibaka > Green

Adams = Bogut (If you ask me I think Adams is better than Bogut but hey..

Bench Players

D.J Augustin > Sean Livingston

Anthony Morrow > Leandro Barbosa

Kyle Singler < Igoudala or Barnes who's ever benched.

Nick Collison < Maresse Speights

Enes Kanter > Ezeli (cant remember his first name)

Dude im going with the thunder... The benches are equal I think... I mean idk...

Starting lineup when all healthy Thunder Wins...

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Yes you're completely right.. 5>2 but when the thunder have a healthy team they're in the WCF....

Westbrook > Curry

Klay > Waiters

Durant > Igoudala or Barnes whichever

Ibaka > Green

Adams = Bogut (If you ask me I think Adams is better than Bogut but hey..

Bench Players

D.J Augustin > Sean Livingston

Anthony Morrow > Leandro Barbosa

Kyle Singler < Igoudala or Barnes who's ever benched.

Nick Collison < Maresse Speights

Enes Kanter > Ezeli (cant remember his first name)

Dude im going with the thunder... The benches are equal I think... I mean idk...

Starting lineup when all healthy Thunder Wins...
      Ibaka is not better than the runner up DPOTY. Adams is no where near Bogut (who got 6th place in DPOTY). Ezeli might actaually be our starter next year, he is miles ahead of Kanter lol. Livingston is also way better than Auginstin (not everyday do you get a smart 6'7" PG). Also basketball doesn't quite work like this. Its about how the players play together.
      Last edited by ShotFake; 09-04-2015, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Ibaka is not better than the runner up DPOTY. Adams is no where near Bogut (who got 6th place in DPOTY). Ezeli might actaually be our starter next year, he is miles ahead of Kanter lol. Livingston is also way better than Auginstin (not everyday do you get a smart 6'7" PG). Also basketball doesn't quite work like this. Its about how the players play together.

Ok lets get one thing straight for a sec.... It's not DPOTY.. It's DPOY Milks is a fucking idiot.

Anyway... I mean Adams is definitely underrated... Mosgov literally dogged bogut... He did shit.... Adams is a defensive stopper, look what he did against LAC last year in the playoffs... He went at it with Blake when he was a rookie. Listen if you ask me Adams is going to surpass Bogut, period...

Why on gods green earth would Kerr start Ezeli over Bogut... That makes no sense.. .Bogut is literally x15 better than him... Kanter > Ezeli.. You must be joking if you think that dude is better than Kanter... Not only is Kanter's post game good, his pick and roll game is GREAT, he can spread the floor and the dude plays above average defense... Ezeli is NO WHERE NEAR Kanter.. If you don't believe me you can compare the stats. Kanter will come off the bench and give you 15 and 10.

Sure if you have 5 good players they'll do better than the 2.. But it's not like that.. The Thunder are extremely balanced.. Think about it, when the Thunder is healthy they lead the league in RPG, and a top 5 offense and defense.

Simply put, OKC > Clippers > GSW

Oh and on the Livingston and Augustin debate... Augustin owns Livingston... Think about it NO ONE on the GSW can shoot 3s.. Lmao inb4 Leandro Barbosa. I'd rather have a 6 foot PG who can shoot and drive than a 6'7 Point Guard who's been a bum his entire career that cant shoot or drive.

Thunder lost their chance to win when they let go of harden. Yep all the GSW players are garbage your right, they only had one of the best seasons in the history of basketball.

Comment

Thunder lost their chance to win when they let go of harden. Yep all the GSW players are garbage your right, they only had one of the best seasons in the history of basketball.
          Charlie... Don't jump to conclusions... I NEVER said that. Read what I said... "NO ONE ON THE GSW BENCH CAN SHOOT THREES" I don't understand how that correlates to them being garbage. Simple West > Curry

Durant > All of them... But i never said the GSW's players were garbage, when the fuck did you read that?

Klay is probably top 5 best perimeter defenders in the league... Curry is well curry enough said.. Harrison Barnes is definitely going to be elite... Iggy is a fucking defensive mastermind, Draymond Green got robbed for DPOY, and bogut well he's there.. I never said I disliked or the Warriors were garbage... I just said the thunder are better, simple.

We shall see Kevin, we shall see. For now the GSW are the defending champs.

Comment

Working...
          X