X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Block Timming

@GM
    Hi devs,

I want to ask you about the Blk timming system which you have changed after the big patch last year.
    I think the block timming was changed after that. Because there was not many pure defender in that era while most positions got quick jumper and also the system allowed the players to make facial shot. I was playing as blker before and after that patch and i felt big difference after patch 2018-2019. Now the players are able to till example. hold shift 0.3 sec more to chase block the shot and i think it become too easy to block for now. The timming is weird and it's way too late because noone need to use their reaction nor prejudge while you can block the shot very late. Well, I dont' mean the past system is better but i think block is not challange nor skills depended anymore. Please explain this for me because it effects my game experience a lot.
    BTW, i don't know why you remove everything from Power forward and boost CT so much. I think it's not balance while pf has nothing special for its own advantage but only have manual dunk left. Beacuse if you play as blocker you are not able to score because you don't have quick jumper, kill pass in the first place and then you don't even have any midshot or 3pt success for this position. It means that the players are not able to score as a PF at all while u want to keep your poor advantage of defense at the same time.
    The ideal definition of Basketball is basically like 5 positions of scorers, Every position can score 1v1, and then play team def. But if you remove everything from PF it's a big advantage for the other teams which don't have this problem . They could just let you wide open and 3v2 because you will miss. if you are mid they can just camp under rim and wait for your dunk.
    And now back to the block timming which is pretty ez for every position and every player now. Is this really balance?

Kind regards

MeWoAKeRu
    Last edited by MeWoAKeRu; 07-24-2019, 11:34 PM.

PF got that flying block tho?

Comment

I like this as it is now. You guys remember the 3pf team. That had op block range and high 3pts shots with good iso. I don’t want to go back to those times. Pfs mid and 3p nerf was a good idea if you want to a big that could shoot play with a CT. The only thing I wish for is to nerf the 200cm dg drive i jumpers and block range.

Comment

PF and blocking is in the most balanced spot its ever been in. The balance is good the only problem is SW iso, DG swing, Height affecting shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
          PF and blocking is in the most balanced spot its ever been in. The balance is good the only problem is SW iso, DG swing, Height affecting shots.
          Now u can even blk dunk after u try to steal while ppl dunk. Such a good balanced spot.
          Also, have u ever seen a PF in real life cant midshot? They even shot 3pt now.
          What do CT have now? EVERYTHING, Same reb att as Center, fast speed , 48 blk range , 3pt shoot speed, Mid shot suc , def reisit passive skills, kill Pass,
          You can do everything as CT,
          How about PF?
          PF only have 36 blk range left, u even need to equip dunk focus and sp dunk for a normal dunk , and u need to equip all midshot passive skills to miss shot 100 procent. the most bs is blk range, As a position of main blker , PF has lower blk than CT, what a joke.
          Just give CT 1 more manual dunk , u can delete PF position alrdy from this game.
          Last edited by MeWoAKeRu; 07-30-2019, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MeWoAKeRu View Post

Now u can even blk dunk after u try to steal while ppl dunk. Such a good balanced spot.
            Also, have u ever seen a PF in real life cant midshot? They even shot 3pt now.
            What do CT have now? EVERYTHING, Same reb att as Center, fast speed , 48 blk range , 3pt shoot speed, Mid shot suc , def reisit passive skills, kill Pass,
            You can do everything as CT,
            How about PF?
            PF only have 36 blk range left, u even need to equip dunk focus and sp dunk for a normal dunk , and u need to equip all midshot passive skills to miss shot 100 procent. the most bs is blk range, As a position of main blker , PF has lower blk than CT, what a joke.
            Just give CT 1 more manual dunk , u can delete PF position alrdy from this game.
            There was a Rome when pfs could block 3rebound. Everyone was playing pf. And I think the big positions are balanced. And don’t need any changes. And pf have lower block than CT? Lol no they don’t. Ct have the lowest block out of all the big positions. They put these limitations on Pfs because they use to be OP now all the big postions are well balanced. The real problem is the hackers and the 200cm dg drive in shot glitch and saw iso. And. THE HACKERS THAT PLAQUE THIS GAME GAMEKISS WE NEED A BANNED LOST ON HACKERS AND A NEW ANTI CHEAT

Comment

Elite, you complain for hackers to a Big known hacker. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by beatsteaks View Post
                Elite, you complain for hackers to a Big known hacker. LOL
                excuse me? who is the big known hacker u mean and what make u think hes hack? SAY THE NAME.
                Last edited by MeWoAKeRu; 08-03-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
                  There was a Rome when pfs could block 3rebound. Everyone was playing pf. And I think the big positions are balanced. And don’t need any changes. And pf have lower block than CT? Lol no they don’t. Ct have the lowest block out of all the big positions. They put these limitations on Pfs because they use to be OP now all the big postions are well balanced. The real problem is the hackers and the 200cm dg drive in shot glitch and saw iso. And. THE HACKERS THAT PLAQUE THIS GAME GAMEKISS WE NEED A BANNED LOST ON HACKERS AND A NEW ANTI CHEAT
                  200cm dgs floater is alrdy fixed btw, And about sw iso , i can confrim u that theres nothing changed on sw, The thing which buffed iso is pull up and fade away. Bec blk range dont work on these if you out of the your mark position. Legit all positions with these skills are stronger on offense now. Not only SW.

Comment

Working...
                  X