No announcement yet.

Spring 2019 Tourney Problems **PLEASE REVIEW**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also QNM iiiiiiiiiiiiii and Soldiers of Dream can't play games as a crew because of this bug that prevents crew names of over 13 characters, so it's hard to get experience for them and keep crew together. I sent ticket almost a week ago still no response.

Comment

Thanks to the GMs and Devs for bringing down the requirements to level 3. Unfortunately a lot of new crews still wont be able to participate due to low player turnout. Although we understand the reason for this requirement. Can you please bring requirements down to level 2 atleast. This would still incentivize the real crews vs. Imposter crews who just make crews to double dip tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
        Thanks to the GMs and Devs for bringing down the requirements to level 3. Unfortunately a lot of new crews still wont be able to participate due to low player turnout. Although we understand the reason for this requirement. Can you please bring requirements down to level 2 atleast. This would still incentivize the real crews vs. Imposter crews who just make crews to double dip tourney.
        lol that double dipping tourney shit is so wack , you don't get 2 chances in the NBA smh

Comment

I agree even the last tournament winner did that, shouldn't have 2 chances, maybe GK could track the ip somehow.

Comment

Let's go everyone, I already applied with my 7 teams.

Comment

Working...
            X