Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatso1121 View Post
    there better be a really good compensation, this its getting on my nerves
    What exactly problem do you facing? My problem is that when I login to facebook it loads but then only white screen pops up of webpage and nothing happens more. It's same for you to?

Comment

forget the passports I just wanna play the freakin game

Comment

anyways it does the same for me stays on load screen and wont log in the devs better fix and give a really good compensation they should give at least a char coupon cause everything else is whatever items

Comment

anyways it does the same for me stays on load screen and wont log in the devs better fix and give a really good compensation they should give at least a char coupon cause everything else is whatever items
          Every 30mins we miss 50 items balls

Comment

more than likely they aint gunna fix till this tues unless they do an emergency maintenance it will be tues.

Comment

more than likely they aint gunna fix till this tues unless they do an emergency maintenance it will be tues.
              I worry about that they can not fix it forever...

Comment

Yo boys, maybe facebook is already working for u?

Comment

Still not working

Comment

im really getting annoyed I thought after the maintenance it would be fixed but no its still all messed up like I said b4 they better give a really good compensation for this hopefully they can make it any random baller of our choice that we want and when I say "any" im talking about even the ones u have to grind for like moonlight creed, silver fox etc.
                    Last edited by phatso1121; 05-02-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Hello Ballers,

We really sorry for what happen regarding where you couldn't access the game thru your Facebook account. Please be informed that we have posted a temporary solution for you to be able to access the game thru your Facebook. Just check this link: http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/7978

Also, regarding the compensation, don't worry, i will let our development team know this. Thank you!

Comment

did the temporary solution work for anyone? cause it hasn't for me

Comment

Hello MotorBreed,

May we ask what are type of issue are you encountering? Thank you.

Comment

when I click the facebook login thru game Launcher. the internet explorer comes up but then after you finish typing email and password nothing happens. before the internet explorer would go away and game auto starts right away. I send a lot of information and pictures thru support but GM duke always bless me with cleaning browseing history as solution to everything.

Comment

Hello Ballers,

We wish to inform you that our Development team has Fixed the Facebook login issue. Kindly check this link on how to fix it: http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/7993

Comment

Working...
                              X