Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All facebook login user can not login to game

Hi GM,

All facebook login user can not login to game. It is already 2 days.

Please do something.

Hello zaiyiqi0604,

We wish to inform you that our development team are aware of the said issue and currently finding a solution on how to fix it. Rest assured that we're doing our best to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Comment

Yeap am one of those on the list. Even the great NastyPalms they have on hold

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
        Porky;n215272]Hello zaiyiqi0604,

We wish to inform you that our development team are aware of the said issue and currently finding a solution on how to fix it. Rest assured that we're doing our best to fix this issue as soon as possible.
        Thanks for you reply, just already few days. but still not fixed. and not estimate time,

Can not wait to play the game.

Comment

having the same issue here too, even after update

Comment

same here up till now i still cant log in with my facebook this sux atm and i gotta head to work hope it gets fixed soon
            Last edited by phatso1121; 04-26-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1NastyPalms1 View Post
              Yeap am one of those on the list. Even the great NastyPalms they have on hold
              If you guys keep the great NASTYPALMS waiting, I will have no choice but to advance on your territory.
              Also, card mover bugged I can only move one ty.

Comment

i have no F'N idea but i still cant log with facebook this sux it big time

Comment

Guys it's been 3 days I can't still get in to my loved game. It's kinda sad. Please fix that facebook problem.

Comment

Hello Ballers,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. We wish to inform all of you that our development team are still finding a solution regarding this Facebook login issue. Don't worry, we will fix this issue immediately.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and thank you for your patience and kind understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                      Porky;n215364]Hello Ballers,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. We wish to inform all of you that our development team are still finding a solution regarding this Facebook login issue. Don't worry, we will fix this issue immediately.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and thank you for your patience and kind understanding.
                      Coud you ask you Dev to move our account to normal login if they can not fix it.

Please do not waste our time, or you can ask your dev time to share the issue, we might be able to fix it.

Comment

I understand your hard work guys, but I spent some money on this game. Now I just can't play it. I don't want create new account and start it from zero again....

Comment

same here I had all the ballers and some of the ones u had to grind events for and a bunch of other stuff i aint fixed to start from ground zero please fix asap

Comment

It's getting painful for me xaxa

Comment

there better be a really good compensation, this its getting on my nerves

Comment

Working...
                              X