No announcement yet.

disqualified for what?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it’s a bug. It’s a rare one though. My C done it one time when I was lagging so bad. I was like wtf C dove ?!? All the bugs have been reported 92749362946292638 times in game to devs. I’ve done over my fair share. Val has also. Dbll..

This guy Zydrunnas was incredible for reporting them.
    Unfortunately none of the bugs have been fixed since OBT and of course central server hasn’t even came yet so 😑.
    In all honesty it’s not fair to you guys because 9 times out of 10 in that play your SG didn’t even mean to bug.
    I bug almost every game due to my high MS but hey if central was here some of the MS of players (over 60) would be cleaned up a little.
    I know it won’t stop bugs but it’s what many people been wanting for awhile.

Ive never seen a game as buggy as this but been wanting them to get patched.

The devs and Gms really need to start actually playing in Asia/EU/NA servers idc which cause every time they think the bugs don’t exist somehow.

Love helping people out and all but if you seriously show no improvement from bug fixes... don’t get mad when people abuse them.

Bugs are still considered cheating though. Gms and devs are doing well monitoring I’ll give them that though.

Dont put a bandaid on this. That’s just how trump works ...

also so there was another post I saw stating Gms fixing bugs or taking things down focused primary on gkash (or losing money)

lately it it has seemed that way...like back then (Lucy era) she’d push for bug fixes no matter if it was points or skills. 🤨 what’s happening lmao

@pink
    I have mad respect for y’all letting 24 sec slide in giving them the ball. That right there shows you/team as whole character.
    Last edited by ChillWIll; 04-01-2018, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
      Yes it’s a bug. It’s a rare one though. My C done it one time when I was lagging so bad. I was like wtf C dove ?!? All the bugs have been reported 92749362946292638 times in game to devs. I’ve done over my fair share. Val has also. Dbll..

This guy Zydrunnas was incredible for reporting them.
      Unfortunately none of the bugs have been fixed since OBT and of course central server hasn’t even came yet so 😑.
      In all honesty it’s not fair to you guys because 9 times out of 10 in that play your SG didn’t even mean to bug.
      I bug almost every game due to my high MS but hey if central was here some of the MS of players (over 60) would be cleaned up a little.
      I know it won’t stop bugs but it’s what many people been wanting for awhile.

Ive never seen a game this buggy as this but been wanting them to get patched.

The devs and Gms really need to start actually playing in Asia/EU/NA servers idc which cause every time they think the bugs don’t exist somehow.

Love helping people out and all but if you seriously show no improvement from bug fixes... don’t get mad when people abuse them.

Bugs are are still considered cheating though. Gms and devs are doing well monitoring I’ll give them that though.

Dont put a bandaid on this. That’s just how trump works ...

also so there was another post I saw stating Gms fixing bugs or taking things down focused primary on gkash (or losing money)

lately it it has seemed that way...like back then (Lucy era) she’d push for bug fixes no matter if it was points or skills. 🤨 what’s happening lmao

@pink
      I have mad respect for y’all letting 24 sec slide in giving them the ball. That right there shows you/team as whole character.
      Sure i mean if we abused i would understand the disqualification. But it happened randomly af once and we didnt even used advantage on it. I swear im so done with this game if gk wont bring pharaons back in bracket. I keep asking why i still play this game and i have one answer i fking love it but devs and whole their squad ruin this game. I can expose whole their team what they do (how they sell hacks and unban ppl) i can even expose their real fb and real name pics. Trust me im at the last step and im about do it fully. They will never gonna get any job anywhere if ive done and exposed their ass. But i still believe that we can save this game but im at the last step to do something which will hurt peoples real life coz im tired of this bs. If any gm reads this u can take this as threat if u want to idc. U better start doing things right way if someone hacks perma ban if someone abuses bug sure ban few week. I have no problem with that plus u gotta fix that bugs insta. But when some random sht happens and no one takes advantage of it u cant ban them nor disqualify soooo gk u better fox this problem asap.

Comment

Don’t stoop down to low it’s not worth it trust me. It’s against company policy for them to show/interact with you on their real Facebook if you know who they are. I believe they can get terminated for their company is very strict on that. Their process of hire is very structured also.
        I know many more but that’s the gist of it.

Don’t cost anyone their job even if you’re stressed. this situation is not the Gms fault. They are here for only customer support and interaction. They should really stop copying and pasting and put some actual thought into responses.

At least a little persona... -_- (I know what you say could offend others) that’s why you state “these views are my own and does not represent the company for which I am hired at” - (don’t copy that). That’s from Runescape lmfao on their personal Instagram/snap other social media.

All im saying is they all could do more.
        when the Gms are not always talking about the game they are some of the funniest people - trust me on that one.

I know you love the game. I see it in your post. (Others as well) just don’t get to that boiling point cause in all honesty many have including myself and it’s not worth the stress. It gets very frustrating.
        Last edited by ChillWIll; 04-01-2018, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
          Don’t stoop down to low it’s not worth it trust me. It’s against company policy for them to show/interact with you on their real Facebook if you know who they are. I believe they can get terminated for their company is very strict on that. Their process of hire is very structured also.
          I know many more but that’s the gist of it.

Don’t cost anyone their job even if you’re stressed. this situation is not the Gms fault. They are here for only customer support and interaction. They should really stop copying and pasting and put some actual thought into responses.

At least a little persona... -_- (I know what you say could offend others) that’s why you state “these views are my own and does not represent the company for which I am hired at” - (don’t copy that). That’s from Runescape lmfao on their personal Instagram/snap other social media.

All im saying is they all could do more.
          when the Gms are not always talking about the game they are some of the funniest people - trust me on that one.

I know you love the game. I see it in your post. (Others as well) just don’t get to that boiling point cause in all honesty many have including myself and it’s not worth the stress. It gets very frustrating.

This was gms decision thats why im talking about them sure man I wouldn’t do anything like that if i wasnt stressed. Its legit annoy how they ruin this game for this stupid mistakes and ignores. Im trying to be as polite as possible but when u see they dont give af its annoy af thats all. Anyways I hope they will do right decision about this situation. Few mods helping me they sent tickets thats its legit bug and sht. I mean why they just disqualified then if it wasnt bug. There is two reason it could have happened bug or hack. U cant disqualify team bcs of random bug which they aint even abused or used advantage of it. So they saying its hack? Then fking ban us right? Why u just disqualified us. Makes no sense but both way im clean af they can check logs and do full search on acc all that 3 acc is clean af so they have 0 reasons to do sht on us. But yet no response from them.

Comment

im coolox (banned from tournament because resell shop) i think there is low chance they hacked game. if its bug gm shouldnt ban them

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post
              MeWoAKeRu u have anything to say as a representor of ur team? It was unfair for ur team? We got into a bug in which we could acore 3 or 2 pts but what we did? We let 24 sec finish so ball would be urs. So we took minus 2 pts from this bug. U will be fine to continue play in tourney like this? It will make u happy? Im not even saying that u playingg from china with 250 ping trust me thats annoy but i dont care. My team won fair way vs ur. We did man move we expect same from ur team.
              you won fair way when our scorer get banned and we go x3 corner set to play iso ? srsly dont .
              you should ask gm for resell bug ban instead of ask this, no team can play their main set in tour. Its a joke.
              Pls tell me this is "bug" like u said.
              https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5481157134?red_tag=2380324827

Comment

Originally posted by wert2587936 View Post
                im coolox (banned from tournament because resell shop) i think there is low chance they hacked game. if its bug gm shouldnt ban them
                If it were hack I wouldn’t gave a single fk about this decision coz i would have deserved it. They can check logs and if there is a hack ban the fk out from us i wouldnt care but im sure we clean af thats why im talking so much

Comment

Lets review TODAYS TOURNEY. GM'S CAME ONLINE they announced that Original LOST VS PHARAONS [So they CHANGED bracket back to normal but then GM says WE CANNOT ALLOW UR PF PLAY THIS GAME [COZ ITS UNDER INVESTIGATION. We had to face CREW NOKIA [Members of NOKIA PM -ING GM's AND TELLING DELAY TOURNEY WE DONT WANT UNFAIR WIN. WE WANT TO PLAY. DELAY OUR MATCH UNTIL U FINISH INVESTIGATION. SO NEXT WEEK IF THEIR PF CLEAN U JUST LET THEM PLAY IF NOT BAN AND NOKIA MOVES OR HMM JUST LET US PLAY TODAY AND IF AFTER INVESTIGATION U PROVE HE HACKED JUST BAN AND SEND NOKIA BACK TO TOURNEY. [THIS IS WHAT NOKIA MEMBERS [OUR OPPONENTS] PMED TO GM'S. GM COME UP WITH TRASH EXCUSE AND REFUSED. they said we dont let UR PF PLAY put sub [WELL SADLY OUR TWO OTHER MEMBERS WERE BANNED BCS OF RESELL EVENT ABUSE] just like every teams members. so ya we have only 3 player who aint banned but GK FOR SOME REASON DOESNT ALLOWED MY PF PLAY MATCH. and we lost without even playing match even tho all our 3 player were online. WHAT JUSTICE THIS NEW DEVS TALKING ABOUT. THEY SAW HOW OPPONENTS STAND FOR RIGHT DECISIONS BUT THEY IGNORED THE FK OUT FROM THEM. U WANNA REPLAY? i sent it to gk. here u go guys. i can share decks too IF U FKING SEE ANYTHING WEIRD WHICH U CAN SAY HACK BAN THE FK OUT FROM US. IF NOT LET US DO OUR THING WHICH IS PLAY TOURNEY. BRING BACK PHARAONS BACK TO TOURNEY. or just give TETRA Belt GIFT THAT SHT. [SF'S DECK] should be ez for LOW PING 2X CHAMP PERSON RIGHT? 220 BLK 13 BLK RANGE should be enough on SF RIGHT? [PF'S DECK] 255+ BLK SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR TOP 3 ALL TIME PF IN EU RIGHT? we stream alot u can SEE WHOLE GAMEPLAY IN MY TWITCH CHANNEL. U WANT JUSTICE? DO IT RIGHT NOW. otherwise no need to play in finals for anyone its ez FOR TETRA. just gift them belt coz there is 0 team left who can even win 1 game or even play close matches. FIRST DAY ON TOURNEY STREAM I HAD 80+ VIEWER i havent streamed last two week but lex and rhualumni did views were less then 30. u can see HOW U RUIN UR OWN GAME DAY BY DAY. why im going so hard on this game? dunno maybe im legit more retard than any of u ^^ well if this end for my team in this tourney looks like its end for me playing this game and prob have to expose some peeps [aka some huge peeps from GK] trust me i have whole FOLDERS OF UR DIRTY STUFF WHAT U DO BEHIND UR OWN OFFICE. WITH UR OWN PICS NAMES TRUST ME I CAN LEGIT RUIN UR CAREERS DONT PLAY THIS SHT GAME WITH ME. ITS LEGIT THREAT NO JOKE. FIX UR SHT ASAP. or next pics and next proofs will fly everywhere without censure. trust me i have whole community on my groups and discord channel u dont wanna face me. I dont want to do it. Legit even tho u shouldnt have this or any kind of job coz u dont deserve after what u have done i still dont want to ruin ur real lifes legit so dont force me.

“I’ll just ask, have u ever enountered a wild animal that you can guarantee will ‘never bite a person? Coz I haven’t great words from zoro lmao so dont fking play this sht games with me legit think twice before u respond anything and start next tournament matchup in eu.

Comment

Some of u might think expose aint threat. Ask them when they cried in fb and begged not to expose. U players know 1% of the story which u read outside of the book when i read this book few times and i know full story and its scary. U might think im terrible person but im not i just hate when somone kills my fun for no reason so. If they kill my fun i can kill their whole careers. I have nothing to lose. U can ban me ban my accs coz if iwill not be back in tourney i will quit this game anyways so make right decision gm’s fix this problem asap. Im out of patience. Or i have to make some people cry again coz they know how scary expose can be for them ^^.

Comment

Originally posted by MeWoAKeRu View Post

you won fair way when our scorer get banned and we go x3 corner set to play iso ? srsly dont .
                      you should ask gm for resell bug ban instead of ask this, no team can play their main set in tour. Its a joke.
                      Pls tell me this is "bug" like u said.
                      https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5481157134?red_tag=2380324827
                      Are u legit retarded or pretending? Why i should care about ur teammates getting banned bcs or abuse bug (resell event one) my two chars got banned too do i have cry? No coz I deserved i dont cry bcs of that. My team played uncomfortable tactic just like ur. game was fair. And what that 3 pts dunk has to do with my situation u showing some chinese gif its not gk. And if u see stuff like that in gk hmm maybe bcs u fking playing game from china into eu?????? Retard u have 250 ping u legit think u should see stuff normally? People streamed our game i also sent replay if u see something weird there let me know now gtfo fking retard. Ur own teammate told me u sent ticket with replay interesting what ur 250 ping ass saw in that match. The funniest sht is even ur teammate hates u. Bye
                      Last edited by iPinkNation; 04-01-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

MeWoAKeRu u have anything to say as a representor of ur team? It was unfair for ur team? We got into a bug in which we could acore 3 or 2 pts but what we did? We let 24 sec finish so ball would be urs. So we took minus 2 pts from this bug. U will be fine to continue play in tourney like this? It will make u happy? Im not even saying that u playingg from china with 250 ping trust me thats annoy but i dont care. My team won fair way vs ur. We did man move we expect same from ur team.
                        OFC u dont cry when u can still use sg to force 3 and let 20ms pf sf reb ur ass. And our sf who played mid iso with 140 layup att power type that day is not even his org owner. GK delay the match how they want but ppl got things to do in their real life. So we take it, cuz it's just a game. And we still play it , cuz we respect our own tour.
                        And btw
                        There is actually hack (which is not perfect) that will increase rate to make wrong skills and bug the game , that's what i'm gonna tell you. Drift pass is Drift pass. Once u use that skills as pf game should not count.

It's just like resell bug, gk will ban u no matter it's their fault to not fix those bugs. That's their logic.

My teammate hate me? Who is that tho?
                        Last edited by MeWoAKeRu; 04-01-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

If you rly want that fair
                          you should ask GK for fix offline tour instead of doin this useless crap. I alrdy told u that when ping difference , att difference ,bugs , hax exists, there's never a real tour. For now it's just publicity means to get (or save ) more players and money.
                          Let me show you some real rewards from some real tour.
                          https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5505074072
                          (plus money reward around 4000 euro)

No compare no hurts
                          RIP kid.
                          Last edited by MeWoAKeRu; 04-01-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MeWoAKeRu View Post
                            OFC u dont cry when u can still use sg to force 3 and let 20ms pf sf reb ur ass. And our sf who played mid iso with 140 layup att power type that day is not even his org owner. GK delay the match how they want but ppl got things to do in their real life. So we take it, cuz it's just a game. And we still play it , cuz we respect our own tour.
                            And btw
                            There is actually hack (which is not perfect) that will increase rate to make wrong skills and bug the game , that's what i'm gonna tell you. Drift pass is Drift pass. Once u use that skills as pf game should not count.

It's just like resell bug, gk will ban u no matter it's their fault to not fix those bugs. That's their logic.

My teammate hate me? Who is that tho?
                            Sir i see ur knowledge is too garbage. First of all driftpass works only after fake unless u retardly blind and cant see in regular speed u can slow down that clip i sent. Pf havent event fake the shot he just pass back with S button u cancheck in replay keyboard mode too. I mean as I said ur knowledge into hacks are trash as i said. Even tho u played in cn stars whole ur life and now u play in original two blatant hacker crews interesting why ur knowledge still so low well luckily im here so i can bless u with some knowledge. There is chinese hack ya chinese the place u play from lmao which gave skills stats and speedhack all together in one hack but due to ban problems bcs players were using it high settings mainly speedhack creators of hack decided to take off skills and speedhack. Why skills? Coz they only were able to use or all skills or no additional skills at all so that function would expose peoples ass so ya if pf had hack now that chinese one it doesnt have skills anymore so ur accusations are whack brotha. Chinese hack has only stat hack rn. I have showen u decks I have told u their ping and who they are which is top all time players. So need more explanation?? If u wanna proper game maybe come back in eu first? Otherwise stop saying bs maybe to people who haven’t done anything unfair to u? Only weird sht was coming from u. U can check stream or replay u got nice backblk on pf oh nvm its ur lag. The thing is whole community knows about this bug which counts mods too. From every server. They even sent tickets about this problem but gk doesnt give a fuck they took of pharaons out of way like we doesn’t exist so its nice to know i can go fully on them now thats all. Now u free mewo i dont want to talk with retard more. Bye bye I expected to stand for fair ways but yesterday when u thought original passed into next round unfair way u didnt give a single fk and megaphone ur ass of Original is ready and some sht even tho gm already announced ur lose again lmao. But who cares why we should be forced to change char bcs of some bug just do delay match of nokia vs pharaons so if u find out we hack just fking ban right? Or let us play and if u find out after investigation we hacked just ban us and let nokia into next round why gk havent done that dunno anyways waiting news from them.

Comment

Sir i see ur knowledge is too garbage. First of all driftpass works only after fake unless u retardly blind and cant see in regular speed u can slow down that clip i sent. Pf havent event fake the shot he just pass back with S button u cancheck in replay keyboard mode too. I mean as I said ur knowledge into hacks are trash as i said. Even tho u played in cn stars whole ur life and now u play in original two blatant hacker crews interesting why ur knowledge still so low well luckily im here so i can bless u with some knowledge. There is chinese hack ya chinese the place u play from lmao which gave skills stats and speedhack all together in one hack but due to ban problems bcs players were using it high settings mainly speedhack creators of hack decided to take off skills and speedhack. Why skills? Coz they only were able to use or all skills or no additional skills at all so that function would expose peoples ass so ya if pf had hack now that chinese one it doesnt have skills anymore so ur accusations are whack brotha. Chinese hack has only stat hack rn. I have showen u decks I have told u their ping and who they are which is top all time players. So need more explanation?? If u wanna proper game maybe come back in eu first? Otherwise stop saying bs maybe to people who haven’t done anything unfair to u? Only weird sht was coming from u. U can check stream or replay u got nice backblk on pf oh nvm its ur lag. The thing is whole community knows about this bug which counts mods too. From every server. They even sent tickets about this problem but gk doesnt give a fuck they took of pharaons out of way like we doesn’t exist so its nice to know i can go fully on them now thats all. Now u free mewo i dont want to talk with retard more. Bye bye I expected to stand for fair ways but yesterday when u thought original passed into next round unfair way u didnt give a single fk and megaphone ur ass of Original is ready and some sht even tho gm already announced ur lose again lmao. But who cares why we should be forced to change char bcs of some bug just do delay match of nokia vs pharaons so if u find out we hack just fking ban right? Or let us play and if u find out after investigation we hacked just ban us and let nokia into next round why gk havent done that dunno anyways waiting news from them.
                              “Chinese hack has only stat hack rn.”
                              https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4653201164
                              STFU with ur low knowledge Kid. Stop annoyin me with ur low IQ.

Comment

GM if you saw this post pls ban this kid who always try to protect his cheater mate by attackin the others in this forum with his 13 year old iq.

Comment

Working...
                                X