• Time
  • Show
Clear All

EYYOO dis chinky Toe called u a "dumb monkey"
    u gon let him talk to u like dat ????? marbuary31
    *grabs popcrn

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post

Looks like you have some serious confirmation bias. You think fixt and I are best friends or something lol? I bet Val is saying the same thing because he is just covering for him as well, dam your dumb as hell. It looks like desync because it looks like desync you dumb monkey. Rebbing like that is identical to speed hacking but not when it has symptoms of desync unlike cookies gameplay where every aspect looked like speed hacking.
      beh buh ey no bi cuh ri mei hehaheha

Comment

throw him in the dungeon

Comment

Daibe ping spikes between 200-300. So I'm declaring this as a desync. I can do the same shit he does with lag. One word clumsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoar View Post
            Daibe ping spikes between 200-300. So I'm declaring this as a desync. I can do the same shit he does with lag. One word clumsy.
            no. *facepalm*
            i am 160-220 ping and even when i hit 200 u will never ever see me do some sus ass shit like diabe,

Comment

make him walk the plank

Comment

fixt started "H"ing a long time ago. Now he's just more blatant.

Comment

Yea.... I asked for this to be put on here because it was blatant. There is no defending this i know how these hacks work perfectly. That was not a "desync" like a desync block. That was the product of carelessly setting speed hacks. Once he was confronted on it. He went afk for a little (to change his speed most likely) and came back slower. Using "Ping" as an excuse just sickens me cause Thekk did this, vadrooy did this sht, Lordboros did this sht, GOON did this bull. THIS is a product of speeding and you can see it in the reb itself. The ball was far in the air and appeared in his hands. That right there is a given he was speeding ahead. Keep playing at this and all you do is give others an excuse to speed hack. Every time i see a forum hacker explaining why they hacked it is the usual "they hacked first and so we hacked back. Why should i pay when i could pay for a bypass" Stop helping hackers out. next thing you know more people will start looking for bypasses so they can commit this specific "desync" themselves.

ill make things clear rn. once i see more people hacking blatantly, dont expect some honor type shit. Im not putting in money to help a game of hackers, let the game die on its own. Rather than spending 50 to get clothes i could jus pay 10 for a good bypass and get it over with.

If you hack. youre a scumbag. Friend or not. Honestly gms wont do a thing i can already tell. So at least if i end up payin 10 i got an escuse myself. "desync"

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd03pnQyT4Q

just a video of some of what you called a "desync". yea real legit.

seems like its only a desync when it is your buddy huh...

Comment

I feel bad for all of you accusers.... god get good. Lmao. Widely known across servers and top streamer at prime, going to call a legend a hacker, bahahahah. I love pummeling noobs, especially all these new name gen kids.

Comment

lmao what...

Comment

I'm not accusing or defending Daibe but desync may also be because of an abuse of vpn. It's not hacking, but it's not exactly being "clean"

Comment

if you have higher ping you won’t see the ball first.if you have 200 plus ping you’ll most likely see the ball last. But most desync in this gamd is cause by fps spikes not lag spikes. Desyncs in this game are cause by moves like back roll dribble, step backs, that post move and sometimes tap dunks. Ping desyncs in this game are lag steals / blocks

Comment

if you have higher ping you won’t see the ball first.if you have 200 plus ping you’ll most likely see the ball last. But most desync in this gMe is cause by fps spikes not lag spikes. Desyncs in this game are cause by moves like back roll dribble, step backs, that post move and sometimes tap dunks. Ping desyncs in this game are lag steals / blocks

Comment

Working...
                              X