Daibe caught hacking.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daibe caught hacking.

friend showed me this video of Daibe hacking. were exposing him so everyone can know
    https://youtu.be/YvhmBfTnGWA

1st of all im calling the fbi ur downloading a nonlegit windows 8
    really nigga? u dint even seed after u finish fk up out of here.
    u should search for a 30+ fps torrent too.

Comment

Exposed
      10char

Comment

played him and Nigga had the nerve to say "look at scoreboard" at the end... hacked and had to win by a speed blk

Comment

Originally posted by xzmnation View Post
          friend showed me this video of Daibe hacking. were exposing him so everyone can know
          https://youtu.be/YvhmBfTnGWA
          Thats desync... lol

You can tell because Daibe was standing still before shooting...

When this occurs, on his screen, the ball is already bouncing off the rim for him to get a rebound.

I know all vets have seen this happen every now and then. It is quite common.

Comment

thekk must have dsynced too huh

Comment

thats a clear speed he kept sliding all over the court. too. also note his ping was in the 80s the whole time. I know you ve seen other videos of hackers like cookie, goon, chidsf, these were not desyncs. the same thing with this guy so please dont make an escuse for him. many people have seen him do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by xzmnation View Post
                thats a clear speed he kept sliding all over the court. too. also note his ping was in the 80s the whole time. I know you ve seen other videos of hackers like cookie, goon, chidsf, these were not desyncs. the same thing with this guy so please dont make an escuse for him. many people have seen him do it too.
                Not covering for him, just stating a fact on the desync part...

The sliding is a different story.

Comment

Looks like klamp made this video. Kid must got his feeling hurt after taking hella Ls from Daibe

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                    Looks like klamp made this video. Kid must got his feeling hurt after taking hella Ls from Daibe
                    BOY!
                    klamp aka zoinked another trick ass hacker was on diabes team foo !

Comment

Yeah this looks like desync, i'm sure fixt wouldn't mind uploading his POV of that possession.

Comment

Was in that game and it was clearly d sync.

Comment

Hello Ballers,

Please be informed that we have forwarded this to our development team for review and we will take appropriate action to the said player if he's found the using hack tool or illegal third-party program. However, like as we have told you, we cannot disclose any information regarding the investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                            Yeah this looks like desync, i'm sure fixt wouldn't mind uploading his POV of that possession.
                            This is so obv a fken hack, he is doing the things like "cookie" did, but I understand your stupid logic is :" the ppl who is your fr, it is just a desync,and the ppl who is not your fr or you dont know, then he obv is a hacker. "

It's all your own subjective thoughts.What a powerful piece of evidence here, but you still saying:"just a desync" because he is your fr.

Can you please upload some evidence to prove your point ( "Yeah this looks like desync" ) btw ??? or just stfo??? l.mao!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marbuary31 View Post

This is so obv a fken hack, he is doing the things like "cookie" did, but I understand your stupid logic is :" the ppl who is your fr, it is just a desync,and the ppl who is not your fr or you dont know, then he obv is a hacker. "

It's all your own subjective thoughts.What a powerful piece of evidence here, but you still saying:"just a desync" because he is your fr.

Can you please upload some evidence to prove your point ( "Yeah this looks like desync" ) btw ??? or just stfo??? l.mao!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Looks like you have some serious confirmation bias. You think fixt and I are best friends or something lol? I bet Val is saying the same thing because he is just covering for him as well, dam your dumb as hell. It looks like desync because it looks like desync you dumb monkey. Rebbing like that is identical to speed hacking but not when it has symptoms of desync unlike cookies gameplay where every aspect looked like speed hacking.

Comment

Working...
                              X