too much 3 pts success

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/f1UGfOHrXeQ?t=55m20s

They said they would talk about it and that the reason we didn't have it was because of a difference in skill.

Comment

You would think playing without sp speed/stam under the same conditions all this time would improve us to a point of at least being capable enough to handle it.

It would harm nobody to have it most of the reason behind this imbalance is the lack of it. You can't just put the same balance/skills up and then take out the extra stamina/speed that were intended in order to balance the game in the first place.

Comment

1.Nerf 3pt suc
        2.Center's bb is now trash. Center is back to the trash tier when it comes to big man.
        3.Fix the crash bug. Sometimes when the game crashes, both team crashes at the same time.
        4.If y'all don't think we're good as kr players then revert the baseball nerf. I spent all my damn stamina defending and sht then when we have the ball, I'm out of stam and I have to wait a long ass time for my stam to recover just to baseball.
        5.Fix the bug that it spawns your character at half court before the tip ball. It happened to my team tonight where 2 of us were all the way down half court.
        6. If you can't do all of these things listed above then at least bring central 2018. I'm seeing mfs playing with 80+ ping and they're way more dedicated to this damn game even though it tilts them to play with high ping.

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
          6. If you can't do all of these things listed above then at least bring central 2018. I'm seeing mfs playing with 80+ ping and they're way more dedicated to this damn game even though it tilts them to play with high ping.

Pre' much this.

I cry when I get over the back fouled by sg's and pg's.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
            Honestly SP Speed and Stam would help fix a lot of these issues. When this was brought up during the live stream, they said "International players aren't as skilled as Korean players so it will be too hard for them." Which I have so many issues with that excuse. Sure Korean players are better, they've had the game for so long but on top of that they have SP Speed and Stam, making defense much easier and forcing offense players to get better and think more than just "Spam Backroll/Side Step, ez 3."

How are international players supposed to become as good as Korean players when you don't give us the tools to learn and improve? By keeping SP Speed and Stam away from the game, you literally cut our legs out from under us. How do we learn to better handle that speed when we can't even use it and learn with it in the first place? How is defense supposed to improve when the space creating skills have the same speed/movement as the Korean version, but we don't have the speed to keep up with them like they do?

You can't tell someone to become a pro driver without ever letting them get behind the wheel in the first place.
            ya that was my question which they answered the first four questions. but their answer on everything was we will discuss. we were getting this answers since i remember myself lol. there is nothing to discuss if they decided to follow korean updates they gotta give us old patches too so game will be more balanced. it wont be as ugly as it is now. but nerf 3 pts must happen and im not talking about Wide shots . sg shouldnt miss wide shot but every position should miss alot of shot which was made over ACTIVE DEFENSE. it simply ruins game i aint try to play Warriors basketball which is boring af to watch i aint want to play 3 pts over 2 pts thats why its fking freestyle right? everyone should be able to play whatever they want with balanced positions where only skills matters and last but not least i think there should be ping controler. people with 100+ ping shouldnt be allowed to enter server it ruins everything aswell. first is sg's shooting in face and another is lagger sg's shooting in face.

Comment

Working...
            X