Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much 3 pts success

this guy got an idea

how this game can be so broken. first it was SG's splashing in defenders ass now even sw's started lmao rly gk? can u nerf 3 pts ? i mean if they shoot open sure i get that but why the fk they splashing in active def. how game can be so unbalanced u simply force players to play fking sg/sw with C in team and spam the sht out from each other on 3 pts line. thats not how game should look like lol mainly after balance patch. there should be something that will make this game balanced. i might sound like a mad person and thats right im fking mad im so fking tired of playing vs scrubs who just know how to spam 3's. tactics simply gone the only tactic is shoot 3 in defenders ass 70 % make 30% miss and let C reb lmao when other hand we miss fking open shots and open dunks and open layups u simply fking force us to or quit game or fking play this retarded gameplay. where not players play vs each other but success 3 vs success 3.

its like winner is the person who got more success and thats fking fked up.

like sg's needed any buff but wait apparently it needed now they added fake pass and manual blk range LMAO thats so fked up xD and now sw's splash same as sg's in our ass. so its like or u blk the shot or he's going to make it fk sake and baseball pass takes fking 50% of stamina [in korea they can effort that coz THEY HAVE STAMINA RECOVERY SKILL AND MOVE SPEED] IT BALANCES THIS PROBLEM but in gk we dont have those skills so explain me why the fk u decided to do that. again one more thing which kills tactics. im not joking u guys forcing players to fking play one tactic and thats SPAM 3 pts. PG can use BB once willl stay in corner sg gets ball shoots fade or uses trash ass skill backroll 2 xD like first backroll was easy to deal with... plus now with drive speed its faster and cross someone is easier when guard has low stamina xD its obv how u force players or fking pay to get 4x success in sp 5 or gtfo from competition zone lmao. the freestyle i loved was were everyone could play whatever they wanted where positions weren't so unbalanced ya pf's were little bit op but even like that it were much fun to play then. rn every scrub who got sp 5 with couple success on his deck can splash the sht out from us. GREAT JOB keep ruining game i fking hate myself for believing that this update would have helped game to survive.

and fk y'all if u have any problem with my english
    Last edited by iPinkNation; 12-22-2017, 02:44 PM.

I do find it strange how SW's are making a lot more contested 3 shots than before. Maybe its just my luck but even with sp5 mine misses no mark 3s lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
      I do find it strange how SW's are making a lot more contested 3 shots than before. Maybe its just my luck but even with sp5 mine misses no mark 3s lol.
      Maybe its because their 3pt got buffed

Comment

thank to ruin our GAME Dev who in that Pic !! to MUCH IDEA but RETARD !!

Comment

if you talk to a girl you will win

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post

Maybe its because their 3pt got buffed
            I meant before this update, but yeah I didn't read any patch notes. Just get on to play with a friend from time to time at this point.

Comment

Im the best player in EU server and i rarely see you, only u crying makes me think its ur defense NOT devs fault, add me in eu server if you need help defending/faceup

-Khypster

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                Im the best player in EU server and i rarely see you, only u crying makes me think its ur defense NOT devs fault, add me in eu server if you need help defending/faceup

-Khypster
                get belt then talk with me kappa

and about defense i think active defense should be more then enough to make opponent miss the shot unless game is broken. mainly after BALANCE patch. my opinions are facts. im so fking tired with all this talk. when random ass boi comes in random post and brags about his game idgaf about ur game this post made not bcs to compare ur game to mine lmao if u have to prove something prove in game stop talking sht on my post. its my fking opinion which is FACT. game is broken and thats just me saying about that it has nothing to do with my defense or ur gameplay. best player in eu? dont be so pathetic. now gtfo from this post i hate fools like u more then anything.

Comment

i fking get it they want to fix game [i hope thats what they tried to do] but if u use brain how the fk u want to add new korean updates when we havent got old ones yet. they have COMPLETELY different system and they used that system for years and our smart devs decided to miss that old updates and start from new one's. but that new one's work in korea coz they had old updates which is comfortable for new ones. as i said fking baseball pass takes 50% of stamina [For korea its not a problem coz they have fking STAMINA RECOVERY 48] WE DONT HAVE THAT SHT.
                  speed they buffed DRIVE what the fk bigs should do when they cant catch up with scorers? oh wait KOREA GOT FKING 48 Move speed for every fking position thats right we dont... oh wait Korea got dope ass freestyles but we got fking nothing. also they get sub changers via Green Ball we GET FKING POINTS VIA GREEN BALL. they dont need to pay for stats in outfit we do. they get +5 sp training per lvl up char we get +2. thats why they can play on any char non spc or spc. how u try to copy korean update half and half ignore. its just shows how hard u want to get all our money. everything u do is just to get money from players. u ruin ur own game when u focusing on money. u think u wont going to get money when u focus on game? ofc u will. when game will work properly players will pay anyways and activity will be much better. now u simply closing ur own game bcs u focusing on money. u forcing players or pay more or leave competitive zone [i aint want to leave competitive zone but if u force me to pay same as annebaby or scrubs like that then bye fs2 im outtie] and im sure i wont be the only one. i mean half players already left bcs of this reason. bcs how hard u focused on getting money.

Comment

the perfect balance patch would be we getting [sp stamina recovery sp move speed skills]
                    nerf 3 pointers in face on every position [mainly sw/sg] in face but buff wide shots i have seen sg's missing more wide shots then face shots which is fking weird]
                    give us fking proper freestyle system
                    give a small buff on sf's [i aint sf player but sf is pretty weak position rn]
                    i like nerf on backblk now PF/C is pretty equal

anyways this is all sht what needs to be done. and game will look smooth af. buff the fking active defense nerf def resists on every char. GG WP

Comment

and if someone has problem with my opinion then u simply doesnt love fs2. coz the perfect fs2 is when every player can play what the fk they want any kind of tactic in competitive level. [where skills matters not success 3] there should be not a single position which is OP. if u think otherwise then just quit. coz even word freestyle aint fits u.

Comment

talk to a girl and you will truly win

Comment

Damn.

Somebody got a lot of time on their hand.

Comment

Honestly SP Speed and Stam would help fix a lot of these issues. When this was brought up during the live stream, they said "International players aren't as skilled as Korean players so it will be too hard for them." Which I have so many issues with that excuse. Sure Korean players are better, they've had the game for so long but on top of that they have SP Speed and Stam, making defense much easier and forcing offense players to get better and think more than just "Spam Backroll/Side Step, ez 3."

How are international players supposed to become as good as Korean players when you don't give us the tools to learn and improve? By keeping SP Speed and Stam away from the game, you literally cut our legs out from under us. How do we learn to better handle that speed when we can't even use it and learn with it in the first place? How is defense supposed to improve when the space creating skills have the same speed/movement as the Korean version, but we don't have the speed to keep up with them like they do?

You can't tell someone to become a pro driver without ever letting them get behind the wheel in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
                              Honestly SP Speed and Stam would help fix a lot of these issues. When this was brought up during the live stream, they said "International players aren't as skilled as Korean players so it will be too hard for them." Which I have so many issues with that excuse. Sure Korean players are better, they've had the game for so long but on top of that they have SP Speed and Stam, making defense much easier and forcing offense players to get better and think more than just "Spam Backroll/Side Step, ez 3."

How are international players supposed to become as good as Korean players when you don't give us the tools to learn and improve? By keeping SP Speed and Stam away from the game, you literally cut our legs out from under us. How do we learn to better handle that speed when we can't even use it and learn with it in the first place? How is defense supposed to improve when the space creating skills have the same speed/movement as the Korean version, but we don't have the speed to keep up with them like they do?

You can't tell someone to become a pro driver without ever letting them get behind the wheel in the first place.
                              They actually said that shit on stream?

Comment

Working...
                              X