Player hosted tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FS Fosu View Post

reread your comment a couple times and maybe you'll realize what an arrogant/ungrateful prick you sound like.
    but i have an idea for u make not top 8 make bigger tournament and every team should pay 5 dollars to enter the tournament. winner team gets money fully. both na/eu can enter [Tourney will be in EU] Gm will organize whole tournament teams will pay money into gofundme or sht like that. gm will control that gofundme acc and gives money to a winner team. u can do like this 1 player in team is 1 dollar. so if someone wants 5 player team he pays 5 dollar if they want 3 player team 3 dollar. minimum is 3 player obv max 5.

Comment

iPinkNation

I didn't write that to 'come at you', that's not my style. I wrote that because the way you wrote it was disrespectful, and trying to ruin something that someone is trying to build is a prick move.
      Secondly, I wasn't around in this game for Revenge's tournament- good to know.
      Your last comment is a good idea, although I doubt anybody would trust someone on the internet with their money.

The only way I could get this to work is with GM cooperation. Sadly, they don't seem to give a f**k. I doubt this will happen anymore.

Comment

ik no one can trust their money to someone on the internet but we can if its GM. i mean 3 dollar is nothing even plebs [like me] can do that. top 32 of NA/EU [we can do even asia] but their timezone is pretty much fked up. we can do rly huge tournament of NA/EU [im sure GM's will add some rewards too.]

we can do tournament like this http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/3058 Longest tournament in fs 2 history in gk version at least.

http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/2951 [we can do groups]

4 Groups 8 Teams in each. 4 Team Leaves each group. Then top 16,

if we manage to get 32 TEAM who will pay 5 Dollar. thats ur 160 Dollar. im sure gm's will add rewards aswell. Maybe Outfit/gkash. just need group of mods and players who can manage this. idea is dope just need to manage this situation with gm's and need to get 32 team who will donate 5 dollar per team. this will be NA/EU tournament in EU. in 2 months we can do same tournament but in NA. [Sorry asia tho]

Comment

why groups? well its bo1 top 32 top 16 usually and no one should get kicked out just bcs of one L. in groups u have what hmmm 7 more chances to move into next round i mean this will be LEGIT biggest tournament ever. plus it will count two Servers. Valioa can u manage NA situation? collect 16 team in NA who can pay 5 Dollarwe will ask someone else for Eu. well coz we dont have active moderators.

Comment

It really rests on GMs if they're willing to help. And with your idea, they might as well make it a Joycity-ran tournament instead of player-organised just cause of how huge the tournament will be.
            But yeah, GMs need to do something basically

Comment

Originally posted by FS Fosu View Post
              It really rests on GMs if they're willing to help. And with your idea, they might as well make it a Joycity-ran tournament instead of player-organised just cause of how huge the tournament will be.
              But yeah, GMs need to do something basically
              well gms should do something obv. they should host whole tournament in tournament channel. i dont think that will be a problem. as long as they helped Asia they will help us too. the problem will be teams. if we going full we will need alot of teams. we obv want full tournament of good players not just random players u know what i mean right? also every streamer will stream to broadcast. plus gms will add info in their site too to adv event. and last but not least reward from gamekiss need too. maybe tournament outfit "the old ones are okay aswell" if they make new one will be dope

http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/2951 this one was black now they can make white or w/e just some tournament outfit will be dope. but pls no need GO SPACE LMAO if [GM] Blitz if u guys will help us help us properly. coz if we manage this with ur help this will be 100% biggest tournament ever.

Comment

[GM] Duke can u answer this post too?? smh

Comment

[GM] Duke good talk

Comment

1. This is 2017, yall should know by now on how GM works..They ain’t gonna do SH*T!

2. I have a theory on Why GK is not responding to this post is because they are planning on a Mid-December Winter Tournament like last year.
                    Last edited by KobeBlaise; 12-05-2017, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                      1. This is 2017, yall should know by now on how GM works..They ain’t gonna do SH*T!

2. I have a theory on Why GK is not responding to this post is because they are planning on a Mid-December Winter Tournament like last year.
                      they organized tourney couple week ago in asia. which was made by players so dunno.

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

I'd put up 60. 20 each for a 3 man team
                          ​​​​
                          Always willing to support tourneys if I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalPlanet View Post

I'd put up 60. 20 each for a 3 man team
                            ​​​​
                            Always willing to support tourneys if I got it.
                            great. FS Fosu still no response from gm's?

Comment

try send ticket.

Comment

😂😂 I've got about 6 tickets which have been 'forwarded to devs'

Comment

Working...
                                X