• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

salty skrrrrrrrrr wish gm wont help u

Comment

Originally posted by Yogurt is life View Post
      salty skrrrrrrrrr wish gm wont help u
      u salty? prob u know we wont let u or other Chinese players apply anyways.

Comment

ive tried to get them to open up the tourney channel to mods so we could run our own tournaments.I got no response. Unfortunately, free match channel is to broken to be taken seriously. Constant slow motion, and tip off is discombobulated. good luck with this though.

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

u salty? prob u know we wont let u or other Chinese players apply anyways.
          lul sounds like we wanna play with u trash

Comment

lul sounds like we wanna play with u trash
            another no name trashtalking with me. gash stop it kiddos.

Comment

another no name trashtalking with me. gash stop it kiddos.
              anyway i have to say your braindead iso is useless,and an advice dont open camera on your stream,u ugly af

Comment

anyway i have to say your braindead iso is useless,and an advice dont open camera on your stream,u ugly af
                oh talking about people's look ahahahah im pretty sure even my butthole looks much better then ur entire face but w/e at least im better looking then ur leader DEF which is girl and at least i dont post some chinese girls pictures over my profile pics to hide my real face tho right? apparently u are a big fan of mine if u watch my stream make sure to follow me ofc if u havent done it yet and last one about my iso at least i dont need to play with hackers to win matches vs anyone and please dont go after me anymore stay in ur lane mind ur shtty ass business. stay random as u were ur entire life and stop trashtalking to me. the thing that i stopped trashtalk doesnt mean i cant if i need to. its just not necessary to start trashtalk for people like u who's entire life is fake.

Comment

oh talking about people's look ahahahah im pretty sure even my butthole looks much better then ur entire face but w/e at least im better looking then ur leader DEF which is girl and at least i dont post some chinese girls pictures over my profile pics to hide my real face tho right? apparently u are a big fan of mine if u watch my stream make sure to follow me ofc if u havent done it yet and last one about my iso at least i dont need to play with hackers to win matches vs anyone and please dont go after me anymore stay in ur lane mind ur shtty ass business. stay random as u were ur entire life and stop trashtalking to me. the thing that i stopped trashtalk doesnt mean i cant if i need to. its just not necessary to start trashtalk for people like u who's entire life is fake.
                  ALL FINE,you are still an ugly and obscene man

Comment

ALL FINE,you are still an ugly and obscene man
                    oh honey you so pretty <3 u attacked my look and u think u saint? saint yogurt oh jesus u are jerriest person ever actually u are lower creature then jerry. now if u dont mind gtfo.

Comment

man trash going at it some1 call CDC this post is giving us cancer.

Comment

Working...
                      X