fix the hackshield so no one can hack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fix the hackshield so no one can hack

I am sure some of mods even sent the hack program. what's next move? If you guys can provide us hack-free tournament which seems like never happening these days, you will have players coming back to this dying game. Try ban hacking.
    Last edited by MVP+; 11-13-2017, 04:52 PM.

그건 아이러니하다.

Comment

If you hack the Vatican server, have you tampered in God's domain?

Comment

Three replies so far are all trolls. wonderful.

Comment

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comment

Originally posted by MVP+ View Post
            Three replies so far are all trolls. wonderful.
            But Gamekiss troll us since the beginning.

Comment

LOL GK wont fix sht litteraly xigncode3 AC is otter trash

Comment

R e m o v e x i g n c o d e

Comment

Everything happens for a reason. Have faith and let God guide you.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you." -Psalm 32:8

Comment

Originally posted by MVP+ View Post
                    I am sure some of mods even sent the hack program. what's next move? If you guys can provide us hack-free tournament which seems like never happening these days, you will have players coming back to this dying game. Try ban hacking.
                    The developers could time stamp the arrival of player action packets (such as rebounds). Alongside of that, keep records of lowest packet travel time from the client. 'Player A' has a lowest travel time of 60ms (milliseconds) and their action packets were received first. 'Player B' has a lowest travel time of 20ms, but their action packets were received later than 'Player A'. Wait.. something doesn't add up.. maybe 'Player B' just reacted later. Ok, let's log this occurrence. BUT wait.. 'Player A's' logs has this occurrence repeatedly? (even against veterans with an account creation date >2 years)

..Maybe they are speeding up their game process in order to send action packets before their opponent client(s) to compensate for their high ping disadvantage?..

But you know, why bother.. ($$)
                    Last edited by Beef; 11-15-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post

The developers could time stamp the arrival of player action packets (such as rebounds). Alongside of that, keep records of lowest packet travel time from the client. 'Player A' has a lowest travel time of 60ms (milliseconds) and their action packets were received first. 'Player B' has a lowest travel time of 20ms, but their action packets were received later than 'Player A'. Wait.. something doesn't add up.. maybe 'Player B' just reacted later. Ok, let's log this occurrence. BUT wait.. 'Player A's' logs has this occurrence repeatedly? (even against veterans with an account creation date >2 years)

..Maybe they are speeding up their game process in order to send action packets before their opponent client(s) to compensate for their high ping disadvantage?..

But you know, why bother.. ($$)
                      u wat m8..

Comment

Working...
                      X