Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Shaq: How mad are you right now? (Part 2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Talk is cheap! Come to my side of town and we can handle things my way.

Youre not really a good troll because your story isnt my story. Where you got that story is regurgitated broken pieces of an actually story I shared on my twitch a while ago. I dont have time to argue with troll who want my attention. random fks like you are not worth the time.

Mike and some of the actual OG's in the game deserve at least an insult, but you? You are just a bitch ass nigga who is constantly crying out for attention. Every post you have my name on it. Bruh, if you want to get laid, I am sure you can find someone out there in the east to give you a hurtin.

Listen man.. trolling is OK but when you and a few others constantly troll the same shit over and over and over like its funny? Like you all of sudden going to get a bandwagon of merrymen to join your gay love Shaq parade is a huge mistake. As you can see, you are failing at that. I play for fun, to talk trash and to entertain on twitch. Most people, including my haters come to watch just for that. But the funny thing is, I have not been on almost a month and yet you are still shouting my name "SHAQ" SHAQ THIS" " I WANT SHAQ TO RESPOND TO ME"

Fucking pathetic...

Bud, you have zero idea what you are talking about, that is why I invite you or anyone else for that matter to So Cal, CA and meet up so I can show you whats up. I am not being no e-thug, I am genuinely calling you, the nigger Couse or any other scrub who wants to get down. I promise I will stream it live and you will fail... and most likely cry like a bitch to the cops or your mom. Ez win, buffy, ez win...

Guys that said they come down to meet me and came and never did or said anything: Barrett, Pol Pekas aka Ability, Lex ( never said anything to me but he was here) Marcus, transvestite Tyler... Elgin the fat basketball pinoy, and others... Im easy to find..
    I am not a troll. I was just stating facts about you. You are not a e thug. Of course not. Lol you are just straight up trash. Why do you keep telling people to meet you IRL? You want some D's???? You are gae, dude. You suck at life. Your wife left you. You are a trash ass low life uneducated bank teller lolz. Stupid af lol spic. Go back to Mexico before I have you deported. I want you on the other side of the wall.

Comment

Working...
    X