Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Shaq: How mad are you right now? (Part 2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Shaq: How mad are you right now? (Part 2)

Guys I've known little carl since FS1, he's endured a lot of beatings by my hands. Earlier today may have been the most satisfying win though. Not because we're 2-0 since I've been back but because of his response after taking the L. I've heard him say every elementary insult you'd hear on a middle school playground after taking an L; BUT THIS after all these years is the most hilarious response I've ever gotten from him; I literally turned him into a racist right before my eyes LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Oh and in case you were wondering the teams V

I dont understand, why you decide to come back when the game about to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaksha View Post
      I dont understand, why you decide to come back when the game about to die.
      You’ve been saying that for 3years

Comment

Getting ready for 3 on 3 even-though it's going to suck if it's anything like the PS4 version without a chat box and lobby. Don't they realize the ease of communication is what makes this game so addicting. Being able to create allies and enemies is big part of why this game is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
          You’ve been saying that for 3years
          this time is real tho

Comment

the best part of waking up

Comment

ShaqOneal butthurt much?

Comment

Putting aside bias opinions i have for both of you.. if i was on Shaq's team I would still win. Ain't that right Reowned/Disowned/EzWin kappa

Comment

Libra yes, sir. You are damn right. EZ WIN EZ AF

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post
                    Libra yes, sir. You are damn right. EZ WIN EZ AF
                    Hey bud, I hope your mother dies of anal cancer and get fkn aids. You should have been swallowed. Fucking pussy ass chink nig who wants to act hard in a video game. I live in Ventura California for you or anyone else who wants to do it in RL. Fucking pussy ass random fuck. You are just some peasant ass nig who lives at home sucking on moms tit to get fed. Die of serious cancer, you fuck! you have yet to beat or win anything. but what I do remember was that you were trying to buy other peoples accounts because you were too stupid to level up your own dude. Pathetic ass fkn chink

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Hey bud, I hope your mother dies of anal cancer and get fkn aids. You should have been swallowed. Fucking pussy ass chink nig who wants to act hard in a video game. I live in Ventura California for you or anyone else who wants to do it in RL. Fucking pussy ass random fuck. You are just some peasant ass nig who lives at home sucking on moms tit to get fed. Die of serious cancer, you fuck! you have yet to beat or win anything. but what I do remember was that you were trying to buy other peoples accounts because you were too stupid to level up your own dude. Pathetic ass fkn chink
                      no response to MC?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Hey, spic, you haven't been deported yet? I usually don't talk to people with no education, but here we go.
                        I am StealReady the pg in the SS Mike attached. and beat your ass so hard lol. You a noob. You suck at life. You are an uneducated bank teller lol you a slave that deposits other people money. AND you still live with your mommy lol what a loser. I make more money. I make better music (your music is so trash) I have a hot gf. I am better at this game than you. I am east and can reb better than you. I am better looking. I get more girls. I have better education. No wonder why your girl left you for your cousin. Please get a life or kill yourself. You suck at life.

PS You tried sneaking into NOBLE????? LOL NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. NOBLE DOESN'T FK WITH NOOBS
                        Last edited by DIS0WNED; 10-24-2017, 07:59 AM.

Comment

lets all get drunkkk

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post

Hey, spic, you haven't been deported yet? I usually don't talk to people with no education, but here we go.
                            I am StealReady the pg in the SS Mike attached. and beat your ass so hard lol. You a noob. You suck at life. You are an uneducated bank teller lol you a slave that deposits other people money. AND you still live with your mommy lol what a loser. I make more money. I make better music (your music is so trash) I have a hot gf. I am better at this game than you. I am east and can reb better than you. I am better looking. I get more girls. I have better education. No wonder why your girl left you for your cousin. Please get a life or kill yourself. You suck at life.

PS You tried sneaking into NOBLE????? LOL NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. NOBLE DOESN'T FK WITH NOOBS
                            Talk is cheap! Come to my side of town and we can handle things my way.

Youre not really a good troll because your story isnt my story. Where you got that story is regurgitated broken pieces of an actually story I shared on my twitch a while ago. I dont have time to argue with troll who want my attention. random fks like you are not worth the time.

Mike and some of the actual OG's in the game deserve at least an insult, but you? You are just a bitch ass nigga who is constantly crying out for attention. Every post you have my name on it. Bruh, if you want to get laid, I am sure you can find someone out there in the east to give you a hurtin.

Listen man.. trolling is OK but when you and a few others constantly troll the same shit over and over and over like its funny? Like you all of sudden going to get a bandwagon of merrymen to join your gay love Shaq parade is a huge mistake. As you can see, you are failing at that. I play for fun, to talk trash and to entertain on twitch. Most people, including my haters come to watch just for that. But the funny thing is, I have not been on almost a month and yet you are still shouting my name "SHAQ" SHAQ THIS" " I WANT SHAQ TO RESPOND TO ME"

Fucking pathetic...

Bud, you have zero idea what you are talking about, that is why I invite you or anyone else for that matter to So Cal, CA and meet up so I can show you whats up. I am not being no e-thug, I am genuinely calling you, the nigger Couse or any other scrub who wants to get down. I promise I will stream it live and you will fail... and most likely cry like a bitch to the cops or your mom. Ez win, buffy, ez win...

Guys that said they come down to meet me and came and never did or said anything: Barrett, Pol Pekas aka Ability, Lex ( never said anything to me but he was here) Marcus, transvestite Tyler... Elgin the fat basketball pinoy, and others... Im easy to find..

Comment

i actually feel bad for shaq

every time you bully him in forums or in the game he probably cries irl for a solid hour hes clearly mentally ill

dont make fun of autistic people thx

Comment

Working...
                              X