Dear Shaq: It's been a few months...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Don't kill me, just wanted to share what C's can do scoring wise xd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DrFSztR7jk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdt-05YYq8

Yes I never said they couldn't' score at all. It's just that if you know all these things which I figured out in the half of a year I've been playing, I'd expect the same from 3 years of playing from losers such as Isaiah. All of these moves are very easily blocked by ANY position as long as you know when and where to block. It's no where near as difficult as blocking an ISO PF, SF, SG etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Yes I never said they couldn't' score at all. It's just that if you know all these things which I figured out in the half of a year I've been playing, I'd expect the same from 3 years of playing from losers such as Isaiah. All of these moves are very easily blocked by ANY position as long as you know when and where to block. It's no where near as difficult as blocking an ISO PF, SF, SG etc.
      Scoring Center is not easy to block if the center knows what they are doing. You must be playing against trash centers honestly. I'm pretty sure me, shaq and libra and val scoring on center would drop a 30 piece on you easily.

Comment

Go on!
        Last edited by Valioa; 10-12-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBrown View Post

Scoring Center is not easy to block if the center knows what they are doing. You must be playing against trash centers honestly. I'm pretty sure me, shaq and libra and val scoring on center would drop a 30 piece on you easily.
          Feel free to try. Never has happened before. Never have seen a "pro" scoring C.

Comment

Go on!
            ??? Scoring one hook shot on someone twitching. I take back everything I said. You are 100% right, scoring centers are the best and most difficult positions to block. Don't go on anymore please. Smh
            Last edited by Kukiko; 10-12-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

??? Scoring one hook shot on someone twitching. I take back everything I said. You are 100% right, scoring centers are the best and most difficult positions to block. Don't go on anymore please.
              ive done this to alot of people though lol XD

Comment

ive done this to alot of people though lol XD
                Again, never said you haven't. All of you are too busy trying to prove something when they don't understand what I posted. C has scoring moves yes, but if one understands the timing and positioning of where and when to press D to block, then C is easy to shut down. Now for the idiots that will say "derr, ef u kno dat den erey pozishon ez to blok". My original post was comparing to an SG who if you don't have enough speed to keep up, it will be near impossible for you to block because you cannot get into position. Against a C no matter what character you are, there is a very high chance that if you know how to position yourself, you can make it in time to perform a correctly timed block.

Comment

Again, never said you haven't. All of you are too busy trying to prove something when they don't understand what I posted. C has scoring moves yes, but if one understands the timing and positioning of where and when to press D to block, then C is easy to shut down. Now for the idiots that will say "derr, ef u kno dat den erey pozishon ez to blok". My original post was comparing to an SG who if you don't have enough speed to keep up, it will be near impossible for you to block because you cannot get into position. Against a C no matter what character you are, there is a very high chance that if you know how to position yourself, you can make it in time to perform a correctly timed block.
                  hm.... going with that logic means you can predict what a Center will do 100% of the time? or do you mean 50/50?

Comment

hm.... going with that logic means you can predict what a Center will do 100% of the time? or do you mean 50/50?
                    What? You can never predict what someone is going to do 100% of the time. But when you have a chance at blocking compared to when you don't have a chance. The chance of you winning is higher against the person who you have a chance at blocking.

Comment

What? You can never predict what someone is going to do 100% of the time. But when you have a chance at blocking compared to when you don't have a chance. The chance of you winning is higher against the person who you have a chance at blocking.
                      I see...... okay.

Comment

A decade. Is how long this back and forth has been going on. A decade. Literally 10 years.

Comment

This guy kukiko is so new he doesn't realise Shaq as a scoring C won a fucking tournament and he is still arguing like c are not scorers . Zzzz zyd where u at. Come school this noob

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
                            This guy kukiko is so new he doesn't realise Shaq as a scoring C won a fucking tournament and he is still arguing like c are not scorers . Zzzz zyd where u at. Come school this noob
                            Alllllright..
                            gonna have to stop you there pal

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post

Alllllright..
                              gonna have to stop you there pal
                              MY CORRECTION!! HE WAS TOP 4 C NOT TOURNAMENT WINNER IM SORRY GATES N KOBE . only cus one day I see Shaq with a belt

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
                                What are you talking about? Quit jerking off people that you think are your friends when they are not. You are a no body who talk's trash about beating Shaq then wants to defend him like he's the greatest C ever. It just shows how trash and pathetic you are because you think that if you place someone very high and that you beat them, then that makes you even higher. It doesn't kid, you still are trash and will always be trash at this game. I never said C's are not scorers and cannot score so pull your head outta your ass so you can listen correctly. I said they are much easier to defend against than many other positions. So please keep going on like you are something, when you are still nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X