No announcement yet.

Dear Shaq: It's been a few months...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

center are easy to guard even if you’re a “scoring center” tbowrn and vailoa maybe good scoring centers but a pf with high block rating could just stand in the middle and manual block everything. That’s why I think centers should get post up seal , drop steps and dreamshake.

Comment

kukiko STILLLLL talking sht like he knows wsup on and off forums, still hurt still irrelevant keep tryna bounce off of me for relevancy hahaha, so irrelevant I read the first five words of your paragraph and realised u hurt AF. Stay irrelevant and keep cryin sista
      Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 10-13-2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
        center are easy to guard even if you’re a “scoring center” tbowrn and vailoa maybe good scoring centers but a pf with high block rating could just stand in the middle and manual block everything. That’s why I think centers should get post up seal , drop steps and dreamshake.
        This is all I was saying. You got baboons like Isaiah who can't understand words that have more than 5 letters in it though so I guess I should stop trying to communicate with a sub species. Maybe one day people will actually take him seriously. Until then he can stay a crew leader of a 2 man crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

What are you talking about? Quit jerking off people that you think are your friends when they are not. You are a no body who talk's trash about beating Shaq
          Let me put this fallacy to rest... JimmyASS has NEVER EVER beating me. There was a 1 on 1 game was suppose to be Shaq vs IceyBola.. Jimmy was spectating the game to supposedly be a witness. The match up got fked up and put me and Icey on the same team while Jimmy was on the other team. So Icey and I were just trying to kill time to restart the game, while Jimmy was trolling, scoring points.. It ended up 12-5. So hes full of dog shit and blatantly lies to troll.. I cannot believe I will admit this but RainerASS is 100% better than Jimmy. Have him post the screenshot of that game and you will clearly me and Icey on the same team.. lol

Only a fucking stupid ass nig would boast of beating someone when they were never a part of the game to begin with. Pathetic...

So Jimmy aka T MAC aka Isaiah please embarrass yourself by posting the SS. You could be mikecools stepchild since he posted a 6-6 DC win with me getting MVP and me destroying him..

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Let me put this fallacy to rest... JimmyASS has NEVER EVER beating me. There was a 1 on 1 game was suppose to be Shaq vs IceyBola.. Jimmy was spectating the game to supposedly be a witness. The match up got fked up and put me and Icey on the same team while Jimmy was on the other team. So Icey and I were just trying to kill time to restart the game, while Jimmy was trolling, scoring points.. It ended up 12-5. So hes full of dog shit and blatantly lies to troll.. I cannot believe I will admit this but RainerASS is 100% better than Jimmy. Have him post the screenshot of that game and you will clearly me and Icey on the same team.. lol

Only a fucking stupid ass nig would boast of beating someone when they were never a part of the game to begin with. Pathetic...

So Jimmy aka T MAC aka Isaiah please embarrass yourself by posting the SS. You could be mikecools stepchild since he posted a 6-6 DC win with me getting MVP and me destroying him..
            I believe you. I have played against you multiple times and even played with you on my PF for like 10-15 games. You are indeed much better than Isaiah and I'm sorry to have put you in the same group as him.

Comment

Funny how these noggers still argue about a dead game 😄

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post
                Funny how these noggers still argue about a dead game 😄
                Funny how you’re still salty about your account being ban. # no rings

Comment

Working...
                X