Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KobeBlaise
    #NeverForget

MikeCool (Csama) vs. ShaqOneal back in the good ole days...
    The good ol days

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Hey Random, unless you come out on your real account, your opinion doesn't matter. All you proving is you are a coward.
      but you are a random too

Comment

every day kukiko trying to gain relevancy by replying to me zzzz someone come collect this loser

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
          every day kukiko trying to gain relevancy by replying to me zzzz someone come collect this loser
          How can I gain relevancy from someone who has 0 relevance. Quit trying to use words that have more than 5 letters because you're struggling. Also still waiting for those screen shots of you beating all the people you say you beat. Because you just lieing otherwise which I know is true for me, but others I'm starting to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

How can I gain relevancy from someone who has 0 relevance. Quit trying to use words that have more than 5 letters because you're struggling. Also still waiting for those screen shots of you beating all the people you say you beat. Because you just lieing otherwise which I know is true for me, but others I'm starting to believe.
            Kid your fucking annoying every fucking day talk shit and you say I have 0 relevancy LMAO ok random just remember u just got here and I've been here since beta you fool. Get the fuck off my dick kid all your doing is disgracing yourself
            shaq_no2.jpg
            Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 10-10-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Kid your fucking annoying every fucking day talk shit and you say I have 0 relevancy LMAO ok random just remember u just got here and I've been here since beta you fool. Get the fuck off my dick kid all your doing is disgracing yourself shaq_no2.jpg
              You've been here since beta and still terrible at this game is the saddest part. No one even wants to play with you. You get kicked on every room you enter lol.
              http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...-on-the-forums
              Since you are too retarded to upload an image correctly. Also, how tf did he even score on you in a 1v1 as a center. That already proves that you are trash at defense considering C has almost 0 offensive moves. If you wanna prove something, beat him in an actual match, or be the same position in a 1v1. Shouldn't have to explain that each position has a different role to a veteran like yourself who has been doing nothing but losing his entire fs2 career.

Comment

Shaq is a scoring C you fool. That's how it's clear you are still new. But whatever you really is some cancer constantly tryna argue lol trash asf forever irrelevant

Comment

Shaq is a scoring C you fool. That's how it's clear you are still new. But whatever you really is some cancer constantly tryna argue lol trash asf forever irrelevant
                  Sigh, A C is still a C. You are a terrible player at defense it's simple. Can only dunk in a straight line, short af layup range, and Turning shot is all you ever see, maybe the occasional sky hook. I as a PG can stop this alone, so you as a SG, one of the fastest, most versatile scoring positions with better block than PG should not let him score. Face it, you are bad, end of story.

Comment

Sigh, A C is still a C. You are a terrible player at defense it's simple. Can only dunk in a straight line, short af layup range, and Turning shot is all you ever see, maybe the occasional sky hook. I as a PG can stop this alone, so you as a SG, one of the fastest, most versatile scoring positions with better block than PG should not let him score. Face it, you are bad, end of story.
                    paging Valioa wya

Comment

Plz dont talk about the game anymore if you dont know what you're talkin about. You just showed how bad you actually are just from what you typed, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post

Plz dont talk about the game anymore if you dont know what you're talkin about. You just showed how bad you actually are just from what you typed, lol.
                        word bro , someone had to tell him

Comment

My son, h0tCarl, you know very well I don't mind you feeding me the W whether it's fast or slow and with a plethora of excuses. As long as it says "You Lose" at the end of our match, you've done your due diligence.

P.S Thanks for the profile picture update, I like this one a lot better. You still role-playing a 350lb 7'4 rich successful black man from 2004, how's that going for you?

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post

How so? Everything I typed is true lol. Considering that also the fact that I have never lost to one of these "scoring C". If anything you are showing your ignorance by not understanding what I typed.

Comment

Lmao, he really does reply to every post tho.

Comment

Don't kill me, just wanted to share what C's can do scoring wise xd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DrFSztR7jk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgdt-05YYq8

Comment

Working...
                                X