Dear Shaq: It's been a few months...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Shaq: It's been a few months...

But it looks like things are going back to normal.

By the way, what I called you in that screen shot is NOT reference to the fact that you were getting dominated 3 possessions straight then DC'd. It's towards this elementary bully persona' you've grown accustom to, and don't even realize the entire community mocks you for it.

Allow me to take this time and educate h0tCarl on the etiquette of shit talk, and how to give it the most impact on a person post logging off.
    • 1. Keep it about the game.
    When you real life troll you're exposing your low-self esteem in real life and screaming your insecurities to the game; and has no lasting effect on the user when logging off.
    • 2. Beat the person more than they beat you
    Now this one I know you have a real hard time understanding, your trash talk carries as much weigh as a feather when you steady losing 80% of the time against legit pro's. Here let me give you an example, cause I feel like I'm a bit over your head already.

Imagine you're walking down the street and a 5yr old kid comes up to you talking shit. You know you can knock the kid out, so it's pretty funny and slightly annoying right... Now imagine how I feel after beating you 95% of the time, day in and day out.

Now I want you to reflect, repent, and get better. IN THAT ORDER my son. Or you'll just keep taking L's or having your teammates DC to save face WHILE still taking that long and thick L.

5 points for grammar
    5 points for staying to the topic
    10 points for ways to help solve the problem
    and 30 points for being savage

A+ essay my good sir

Comment

Shaq C vs MC PF 1v1 stream unless either one of you are afraid

Comment

If Shaq cannot beat me c Vs defense sg against then how the fk u expect Shaq to face MC in a one on one lmaoFoe

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
          If Shaq cannot beat me c Vs defense sg against then how the fk u expect Shaq to face MC in a one on one lmaoFoe
          reinurs is better than you so stop talking like you’re good

Comment

Shaq is so horrible at this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
              reinurs is better than you so stop talking like you’re good
              im not. im stating facts u fool
              and rainerus can not beat me pls son dont start.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhh helllllll yeah
                this gon' be some kind of cockfight in the cage!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
                  Quit bringing yourself into the mix. True or false it doesn't matter. You're bad so your statement has 0 relevance to the topic on hand. This is between these 2.

Comment

score is 6-6 and shaq is mvp

LOL!

SHAQ WHERE U AT

Comment

Originally posted by milks View Post

lol!

Shaq where u at
                      lmao..............................................

Comment

Can we just let shaq fade away into obscurity, sure he is a meme but even memes get retired like his fs2 career. Just let the cranky old man keep yelling obscenities at people half his age.

Comment

Originally posted by twitch.tvMikeCoolism View Post
                          But it looks like things are going back to normal.

By the way, what I called you in that screen shot is NOT reference to the fact that you were getting dominated 3 possessions straight then DC'd. It's towards this elementary bully persona' you've grown accustom to, and don't even realize the entire community mocks you for it.

Allow me to take this time and educate h0tCarl on the etiquette of shit talk, and how to give it the most impact on a person post logging off.
                          • 1. Keep it about the game.
                          When you real life troll you're exposing your low-self esteem in real life and screaming your insecurities to the game; and has no lasting effect on the user when logging off.
                          • 2. Beat the person more than they beat you
                          Now this one I know you have a real hard time understanding, your trash talk carries as much weigh as a feather when you steady losing 80% of the time against legit pro's. Here let me give you an example, cause I feel like I'm a bit over your head already.

Imagine you're walking down the street and a 5yr old kid comes up to you talking shit. You know you can knock the kid out, so it's pretty funny and slightly annoying right... Now imagine how I feel after beating you 95% of the time, day in and day out.

Now I want you to reflect, repent, and get better. IN THAT ORDER my son. Or you'll just keep taking L's or having your teammates DC to save face WHILE still taking that long and thick L.
                          All this time in rehab and you still come out talking like you high af on crystal meth. Stupid point by a stupid junkie!

What happened your 1st possession? You got fucking blocked back into rehab...

The score was 6-6 our ball and the PF on my team dced. I got MVP... Thanks for posting this SS and making yourself look stupid as usual!

If you actually proud of a 6-6 "win" then you are just as just as pathetic as you always were.

Get your team and I'll grab mine and I'll stream it. Ez win!

Kobe is dick riding Lucas who is berating his own crew, and Charles in rotting away in Elite or KS last time I ran with him.

I still see you are advertising for "Bernie Sander" shows how irrelevant and out of touch with reality you are. Rehab will do that I guess. Welcome back to society, Mike. Hows that DJ life and that fake GF doing?

Comment

Originally posted by StopHacking View Post
                            Can we just let shaq fade away into obscurity, sure he is a meme but even memes get retired like his fs2 career. Just let the cranky old man keep yelling obscenities at people half his age.
                            Hey Random, unless you come out on your real account, your opinion doesn't matter. All you proving is you are a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

LOL!

SHAQ WHERE U AT
                              Let him think he won... Imma post the block that turned him into a "passing PF" to Sedrick. lmfao

Mikecool BEST passing PF of all time.

Comment

Working...
                              X