• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post

I'm just putting a faggot in his place that's about it tbh
    u da only faggot bru you brag about doing cocaine u crackhead

Comment

Originally posted by Key View Post

He is. Could you enlighten us all on the hackers from the respected teams? "KS, dup, doubi, gspot and qnm. "
      We could easily say Intox MAY have them as well and Dogeza These tournament should be very interesting in that aspect!
      Sure,

All of the KS members except for tain and foreverbari use the tools. Sakuura and Evict are very blatant hackers as you all know.. Doubi and Intoxicated,,,,need I even say anything? Doubi league chinese guys are the ones who smuggled all the tools into NA in the first place. Gspot is basically doubi's second team. QNM- CaiKangYong(PF) is hanmaymay who used to be legit 3 years ago, but he started to H.

This mini tourney is as H infested as the previous one tbh.

Hope this helps!
      Last edited by Lock; 09-20-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Key View Post
        D R I V E vs dUP: This game is interesting actually.. Even though neither of these teams could beat any of the top teams. They are both on that mid tier level which should make it somewhat close and interesting. Just have to hope that Evict can shift as many times as he can and then he should be able to keep up with Compete (trash pillar). Even though he does have a trash pillar, I do believe D R I V E is winning this one, either Floater chokes or lags or gets ddosed, don't team up with that guy, dude is cursed. WINNER - D R I V E
        [/B]
        Drive is complete trash and when you said (trash pillar?) you are right

Let us talk about Compete aka HitList aka Cole Conrad aka SeniorSwag

1. He jumps for every pump fake. So make sure you do it often.
        2. Make sure to get the switch to abuse him in the paint since his "big" Nick Schwartz will be too busy trying to cover for Coles ass because he cant def
        3. Put a Pg on him and spam steal and watch him pass like a Pro PG passer
        3. His pillar is the worst on the game and anyone who plays pillar will agree
        4. Cole is a busboi manager and uses all his money to support his FS2 gambling habits. Has no life as you can tell by his discord and has no girlfriend because he is an alcoholic drunk who abused her which has led him to enter AA to get his life back in order. You will soon find him down the alley swapping clothes with the hobos

You can always count on cole and nick to choke just as they have a number of times.

Nick the (PF) he has ping and the character he uses belongs to cole. Nick in unemployed and constantly sucks on coles dick to give him free shit for FS2.
        1. He chokes on defense constantly
        2. He doesn't understand the concept of scoring when he is open so count on him to pass the ball to collete
        3 He cannot block unless the dudes a pg or sg
        4. He is fat, overweight, yells and cusses out his grandmother constantly when shes "bothering him" during gameplay
        Dyes his hair purple, has piercings on his lips like a fake emo/goth trash mix and will probably die of obesity within the next 5 years. He is always eating Doritos like the fat fk that he is
        Last edited by ShaqOneal; 09-20-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Lets talk about Compete aka HitList aka Cole Conrad aka SeniorSwag

2. Make sure to get the swith to abuse him in the paint since his "big" Nick Schwartz will be too busy trying to cover for Coles ass because he cant def

You can always count on cole and nick to choke just as they have a number of times.

Nick the (PF) he has ping and the character he uses belongs to cole. Nick in unemployed and constantly sucks on coles dick to give him free shit for FS2.
          2. He doesnt understand the concept of scoring when he is open so count on him to pass the ball to collete
          4. He is fat, overweight, yells and cusses out his grandmother constantly when shes "bothering him" during gameplay
          Dyes his hair purple, has piercings on his lips like a fake emo/goth trash mix and will probably die of obesity within the next 5 years.
          sad how u dissin yeomra but then again you still cant hold him if yall were to vs

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

sad how u dissin yeomra but then again you still cant hold him if yall were to vs
            will you or Chicago Nulls ever enter a tourney? ur probably the 3rd most active player ingame and forums

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Let us talk about Compete aka HitList aka Cole Conrad aka SeniorSwag

2. Make sure to get the switch to abuse him in the paint since his "big" Nick Schwartz will be too busy trying to cover for Coles ass because he cant def

2. He doesn't understand the concept of scoring when he is open so count on him to pass the ball to collete
              Dyes his hair purple, has piercings on his lips like a fake emo/goth trash mix and will probably die of obesity within the next 5 years.
              Some of what you wrote up there is true, but your skill level is even lower than Drive's. Why don't you go practice. You can't even outreb east bigs. You are absolute garbage, and yet you always talk smack about people who are much better at this game than you.
              Last edited by Lock; 09-20-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post

Some of what you wrote up there is true, but your skill level is even lower than Drive's. Why don't you go practice. You can't even outreb east bigs. You are absolute garbage, and yet you always talk smack about people who are much better at this game than you.
                Stay hidden on an Alt account you spineless pussy scrub. No balls at all

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post

will you or Chicago Nulls ever enter a tourney? ur probably the 3rd most active player ingame and forums
                  says the kid that was here since 2014 and still gets disrespected as i said fuck out of here chink boy
                  bulls is not even running so how the fuck u still use that shit you retarded braindead chink

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post

Sure,

All of the KS members except for tain and foreverbari use the tools. Sakuura and Evict are very blatant hackers as you all know.. Doubi and Intoxicated,,,,need I even say anything? Doubi league chinese guys are the ones who smuggled all the tools into NA in the first place. Gspot is basically doubi's second team. QNM- CaiKangYong(PF) is hanmaymay who used to be legit 3 years ago, but he started to H.

This mini tourney is as H infested as the previous one tbh.

Hope this helps!
                    I agree with what you said for the most part. I've heard that Art does some suspicious things, and I don't even know who Aodilaya is. He has a belt tho. Sakuraaa is so inconsistent, hes probably the worst hacker out of the bunch. Evict is a ducker who only calls people virgins and faggots, very obvious he hacks since he was with Brian (Celebrate) who got banned. HanMayMay used to be cool, but once the chinese people started noticing him, i felt as if he followed their lead and joined in the hackfest group. Even though this mini tournament may be "H" infested, none of these guys go full out blatant, so we should see some very enjoyable matches out of these guys.

Comment

Why is this nigga talking to himself on two accounts go get yourself a girlfriend lmfao your psychotic tendecies are a little odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

u da only faggot bru you brag about doing cocaine u crackhead
                        Yo I can tell you get shoved into lockers at your school.

Comment

Why is this nigga talking to himself on two accounts go get yourself a girlfriend lmfao your psychotic tendecies are a little odd.
                          It's not me. /shrug

Comment

don't @ .

Comment

how u gonna predict the mainstream teams, anyone can do that, go into analysis boi

u gonna predict away wins when dogeza got rich west hackers??? https://gfycat.com/VioletShamelessAndeancondor

i mean its a 3pt contest dogeza vs away tbh

Comment

Yo I can tell you get shoved into lockers at your school.
                                Yo i can tell you turned to drugs because no one will ever love you, or fw you .

Comment

Working...
                                X