FS2 2017 Fall Mini Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

Yo i can tell you turned to drugs because no one will ever love you, or fw you .
    Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post

Yo I can tell you get shoved into lockers at your school.
    What's up with all these irl insults? Keep it game related. Actually pathetic. Chill boys.

Comment

Dogeza vs SoldiersOfDream in the finals tbh. Don't sleep on my beo Philzerin aka Lumeh aka 48 3pts succ SG.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

Yo i can tell you turned to drugs because no one will ever love you, or fw you .
        You suffer from the same thing... although I slightly agree with your latest suggestion about PG in the suggestions. Just get better and then feel free to talk all the trash you want.

Comment

why you guys are talking about only sakura and evict ?

wyh and tain are the oldest player whose been using hack for a long time.

Don't talk about the hackers after them.

If GM ban the old hackers, they woudln't hack for sure.

wyh and tain will be very happy when they see your posts since u are only talking about new hackers.
          Last edited by onlykhs; 09-20-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onlykhs View Post
            why you guys are talking about only sakura and evict ?

wyh and tain are the oldest player whose been using hack for a long time.

Don't talk about the hackers after them.

If GM ban the old hackers, they woudln't hack for sure.

wyh and tain will be very happy when they see your posts since u are only talking about new hackers.
            Lmao tain does not hack are you retarded thats one thing I can be sure of.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post

Lmao tain does not hack are you retarded thats one thing I can be sure of.

Do you wanna play with him ? Do you wanna get the team with these hackers? Do you want to be considered as a good player when you play with them? that's why are you protecting hackers??
              think whatever you want noob, he showed his hack to one of my friends back then.

if you are not sitting next to tain, don't even say someone as retard, you retard

if you wanna be considered as a good pg, play better theres reason why people think you as only a low tier pg.
              Last edited by onlykhs; 09-20-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onlykhs View Post

Do you wanna play with him ? Do you wanna get the team with these hackers? Do you want to be considered as a good player when you play with them? that's why are you protecting hackers??
                think whatever you want noob, he showed his hack to one of my friends back then.

if you are not sitting next to tain, don't even say someone as retard, you retard
                Alright i'll entertain the idea, do you have any gifs of any suspicious moments of him or anything you can find? There is always a possibility anyone is cheating and at the very least you should be able to point to vague proof and not anecdotal evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post

Alright i'll entertain the idea, do you have any gifs of any suspicious moments of him or anything you can find? There is always a possibility anyone is cheating and at the very least you should be able to point to vague proof and not anecdotal evidence.
                  LMAOOOOO. this pussy ass nig can only play with some hacking big (most of them from Intox) . For too many times, this useless pg plays with hakcers and feel good about himself. How dare u ask for proof huh? WILL u fken delete ur tragic char if I post the proof? WILL YOU? If u cant then stfu and keep enjoying this dead game. oh and ur avatar is so stupid lol

Comment

Originally posted by crackersRsad View Post

LMAOOOOO. this pussy ass nig can only play with some hacking big (most of them from Intox) . For too many times, this useless pg plays with hakcers and feel good about himself. How dare u ask for proof huh? WILL u fken delete ur tragic char if I post the proof? WILL YOU? If u cant then stfu and keep enjoying this dead game. oh and ur avatar is so stupid lol
                    I barely play with tain and why is it so incredible for you when I ask for proof of a claim lmao? I will not delete my character but I will agree with you that he is hacking if he is indeed hacking.
                    Youre a sad sad little man.

Comment

Literally everything Walls a.k.a. Carlos a.k.a. ShaqOneal says is a lie. Again. We aren't surprised. Since he wants to lie about my personal and Nick's personal lives, here is some truth about the man.

1.) His ex-wife cheated on him with her own COUSIN. Resorted to incest over touching the illiterate fuck.
                      2.) I've never seen a grown man cry as much as he does. He gets dumped more than anyone I know.
                      3.) He says all this shit about me being an alcoholic(I'm not), but leaves out the part that he's a recovering addict.
                      4.) Nick goes to school full time and when he is home he takes care of his disabled mother. Not a single time has Nick complained about doing this
                      5.)He's Hispanic and voted for Donald Trump...
                      6.)Dude is in his 30s and lives with his mother LOL

We all know Carlos is a piece of shit loser. He wants to get personal, but I literally have nothing to hide. Carlos keep my name out of your fucking mouth or there are more stories to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cole View Post
                        Literally everything Walls a.k.a. Carlos a.k.a. ShaqOneal says is a lie. Again. We aren't surprised. Since he wants to lie about my personal and Nick's personal lives, here is some truth about the man.

1.) His ex-wife cheated on him with her own COUSIN. Resorted to incest over touching the illiterate fuck.
                        2.) I've never seen a grown man cry as much as he does. He gets dumped more than anyone I know.
                        3.) He says all this shit about me being an alcoholic(I'm not), but leaves out the part that he's a recovering addict.
                        4.) Nick goes to school full time and when he is home he takes care of his disabled mother. Not a single time has Nick complained about doing this

We all know Carlos is a piece of shit loser. He wants to get personal, but I literally have nothing to hide. Carlos keep my name out of your fucking mouth or there are more stories to follow.
                        Lemme correct u, Shaq is 40 years of age.. and one of the most childish people you'll meet

Comment

Nice try Alcoholic!

You are as brain dead as these morons who dick ride. You actually believe I would ever tell you anything about my life when I know the bitch that you are? You are as ignorant as some of these asshole in this community.

1. Cole, you are an alcoholic who lives and breathes fs2. You have no life and all you do is waste your time and money on this game. FACT
                          2. You literally have no life or purpose. You should have been a blowjob. I feel sorry for the pain your mother endured at birth for you. Your mother actually wanted to abort you. FACT
                          3. You GF literally left you for being an abusive alcoholic and a low-life no life. You spent hours on FS2 rather than attending to her and your relationship. FACT
                          4. You are a midget and would get your ass kicked IRL. You cannot defend yourself even if your life depended on it. FACT
                          5. You are by far the worst SF pillar trash in this game who cant play a lick of defense. FACT

Nick.

1. He is fat and obese. He has no life and no job. Cannot even get a part time since he mooches off his grandmother.
                          2. His mother is disabled because she has to carry his sorry ass through life. Pathetic ass fucking grown ass man.
                          3. He verbally abuses his grandmother, cussing her out. He did that plenty of times as we were playing. His grandmother will die soon and it will be mostly due to his abuse towards her.
                          4. Since he has not job or life, you both seem perfect for each other. You spend your money to buy him accounts to play on so he can dick ride you. You both will continue to fail.
                          5. He is over-grossly fat. He doesn't know whether he is bi-sexual, pan-sexual, or no sex at all. The main reason why this country is going to shit.
                          6. Losers like you both are a waste to society. You need to be put out of your misery for good.

Do good for a change, serve your community.. stop watching Anime.. Stop staying up all night and go outside and live a normal life.

Nick, get on a treadmill and run. You are fat and will die of obesity. Put the burrito down. Drink water, not mountain dew and stop abusing your poor grandmother.
                          Her health is deteriorating and you mentally fucking her is making it worse. But then again, maybe she deserves to die
                          Last edited by ShaqOneal; 09-21-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Nice try Alcoholic!

You are as brain dead as these morons who dick ride. You actually believe I would ever tell you anything about my life when I know the bitch that you are? You are as ignorant as some of these asshole in this community.

1. Cole, you are an alcoholic who lives and breathes fs2. You have no life and all you do is waste your time and money on this game. FACT
                            2. You literally have no life or purpose. You should have been a blowjob. I feel sorry for the pain your mother endured at birth for you. Your mother actually wanted to abort you. FACT
                            3. You GF literally left you for being an abusive alcoholic and a low-life no life. You spent hours on FS2 rather than attending to her and your relationship. FACT
                            4. You are a midget and would get your ass kicked IRL. You cannot defend yourself even if your life depended on it. FACT
                            5. You are by far the worst SF pillar trash in this game who cant play a lick of defense. FACT

Nick.

1. He is fat and obese. He has no life and no job. Cannot even get a part time since he mooches off his grandmother.
                            2. His mother is disabled because she has to carry his sorry ass through life. Pathetic ass fucking grown ass man.
                            3. He verbally abuses his grandmother, cussing her out. He did that plenty of times as we were playing. His grandmother will die soon and it will be mostly due to his abuse towards her.
                            4. Since he has not job or life, you both seem perfect for each other. You spend your money to buy him accounts to play on so he can dick ride you. You both will continue to fail.
                            5. He is over-grossly fat. He doesn't know whether he is bi-sexual, pan-sexual, or no sex at all. The main reason why this country is going to shit.
                            6. Losers like you both are a waste to society. You need to be put out of your misery for good.

Do good for a change, serve your community.. stop watching Anime.. Stop staying up all night and go outside and live a normal life.

Nick, get on a treadmill and run. You are fat and will die of obesity. Put the burrito down. Drink water, not mountain dew and stop abusing your poor grandmother.
                            Her health is deteriorating and you mentally fucking her is making it worse. But then again, maybe she deserves to die
                            You prove every single day you have no idea what you're talking about. Not a single person takes you seriously, or the lies you spew out of your uneducated mouth. You can read the lack of detail and BS in what you're saying. It's pretty apparent what I'm saying is too detailed to be made up. Try again Walls.

Congrats on making Tourney this year... OH WAIT. NOBODY WANTED TO PLAY WITH YOU

Comment

You prove every single day you have no idea what you're talking about. Not a single person takes you seriously, or the lies you spew out of your uneducated mouth. You can read the lack of detail and BS in what you're saying. It's pretty apparent what I'm saying is too detailed to be made up. Try again Walls.

Congrats on making Tourney this year... OH WAIT. NOBODY WANTED TO PLAY WITH YOU
                              Did I hit a nerve? Sorta like you hit your girlfriend for talking to the guy you thought was your friend? Please.. you fucking pathetic woman abuser...
                              Go cry to your mother.. oh wait... she rejected you and wants nothing to do with you.

Calling me uneducated when you work as a buyboy and I work as a banker. lmfao so ironic.. why are you in here instead of doing something with your life? You went to college just to be a busboy? Man you be taking L's all day long..

You keep calling me Walls, yet have zero evidence nor proof... just talking out of your ginger midget ass of yours.

This is how I know I am in your head, you respond to everything I say.. I always had power over you. The power to get you angry and make you respond.. So I'll wait here and wait for you to respond yet again. Go on faggot...

Get Nick to respond.. Tell him his grandmother was and still is an old whore of a woman and his mom deserves to be disabled for giving birth to such a waste of a human life.
                              Last edited by ShaqOneal; 09-21-2017, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Why is this nigga talking to himself

Comment

Working...
                                X