FS2 2017 Fall Mini Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS2 2017 Fall Mini Tournament

The first few rounds of this mini tournament are gonna be semi fun to watch, but as this mini tournament gets to top 4, I think this is going to be the most enjoyable tournament in a while.
    http://challonge.com/qyj82nka (Here is the CHALLONGE) if you haven't seen its entirety.)

G SP0T vs SoldiersOfDream: This is such a filler game, but I do have G SP0T winning this game due to the fact that if they just DD one time, SK will D/C or type in all chat the entire match to talk about God. WINNER - GSP0T

DiaJe vs N O B L E: Trophies is one of the best isoers in this game. He takes after the greats in isoing. I wonder what type of clothes he'll wear, maybe the Pretend clothes. If they can't block Trophies trash iso, then they may win, but I'm pretty sure whoever plays on RONNlE can just chuck and hope it goes in, and they'll win WINNER - N O B L E

Intoxicated vs Knocksteady: Yeah this match.. The man himself is back, Wyh. Sliding around on his mids doing his thing with some west ass big helping him out, good shit. Now who is Aodilaya? Maybe Ahkira? Whoever that is, better hope he gets all rebs and can block Wyh's slide iso. Or you can just put Art on Wyh and hope he fucks him like he did in last tournament. Cant stop Wyh tho. Anyways, WINNER - Intoxicated

I Nba I vs Elite: Yeah NBA is an upcoming crew...they probably not even gonna try this tournament, they saving their strength for the big tournament... >.> Yeah Elite is taking this. WINNER - Elite

D R I V E vs dUP: This game is interesting actually.. Even though neither of these teams could beat any of the top teams. They are both on that mid tier level which should make it somewhat close and interesting. Just have to hope that Evict can shift as many times as he can and then he should be able to keep up with Compete (trash pillar). Even though he does have a trash pillar, I do believe D R I V E is winning this one, either Floater chokes or lags or gets ddosed, don't team up with that guy, dude is cursed. WINNER - D R I V E

MightyDucks vs Doubi League: just 666. WINNER - Doubi League

PureGAMING vs Alphabet Crew: Hope SK is praying for PureGAMING because they are not going to win. Chinese always prevails QNM wont make it far in this tournament though, but atleast them selling their houses for gkash can be put to good use against PureGAMING. WINNER - QNM

Away vs Dogeza: Dogeza is literally a meme team. Isn't Lumeh that Philzerin kid who calls himself ProjectAway 24/7? Then you have TrashPingHack which is probably Icey, but if it's not its some dude with 100 ms that probably sucks ass. Away is most likely taking this entire bottom bracket and they'll probably vs the winner of the Intox vs KS match. Heard Duc just randomly started to reb consistently so guess they have a chance now with Quickly's mediocre dash with pro cards. WINNER - Away
    Last edited by Key; 09-20-2017, 06:24 AM.

drive will win their match vs dUP for a fact
    yeomra on his bigjoe daeybol or something and compete vs floater and evict? sorry for floater aka lenarrs long lost cousin, but he gonna have to hold that L
    sk is fukin stupid, he playing tournament but he is not playing SOD's best player rodman?? gl to them
    doubi is some fuckin hax that zu yeye kid can block 10miles away

Comment

lol mid tier? yo im the best and your garbage you anonymous insecure faggot, hide behind a false persona online more dawg
      Last edited by dylanoxycodone; 09-20-2017, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post
        lol mid tier? yo im the best and your garbage you anonymous insecure faggot, hide behind a false persona online more dawg
        The fact that you would even comment something like this doesn't help. You're a mid tier PG, who cant steal and can only chuck 3's due to your cards. I love how you add random insult comments like "insecure" which is irrelevant to anything I have said or which you stated. In your case, you can't even show your win rate due to the fact that once a team beats you, you duck them for a year. Lol.. thinking you're the best..good thing you get "48 ms" from New York cause your brain is clearly lagging. Balances out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Key View Post

The fact that you would even comment something like this doesn't help. You're a mid tier PG, who cant steal and can only chuck 3's due to your cards. I love how you add random insult comments like "insecure" which is irrelevant to anything I have said or which you stated. In your case, you can't even show your win rate due to the fact that once a team beats you, you duck them for a year. Lol.. thinking you're the best..good thing you get "48 ms" from New York cause your brain is clearly lagging. Balances out well.
          It's true you are a insecure faggot lmao can't steal? I steal more then 99% of pgs in this game are you stupid. Your a insecure virgin I'll say it again and again. You can't even post on your main account you are scared of online confrontation. Pretty pathetic. Yo btw I like how you quoted "insecure" as a insult but not "faggot" I'm glad your not trying to deny what you are.
          Last edited by dylanoxycodone; 09-20-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

It's true you are a insecure faggot lmao can't steal? I steal more then 99% of pgs in this game are you stupid. Your a insecure virgin I'll say it again and again. You can't even post on your main account you are scared of online confrontation. Pretty pathetic
            "Virgin" Yes... I see that you use that "insult" a lot. Are you proud? Have your parents gave you the pat on the back? Stop ducking reality (and every good team) You are one of those guys, that just continue to say "not main acc" blahblah like that is gonna win the argument. You seem pretty heated. I'll be back when you get first rounded.

Comment

"Virgin" Yes... I see that you use that "insult" a lot. Are you proud? Have your parents gave you the pat on the back? Stop ducking reality (and every good team) You are one of those guys, that just continue to say "not main acc" blahblah like that is gonna win the argument. You seem pretty heated. I'll be back when you get first rounded.
              Lol I'm not heated at all just sitting here calling you a insecure virgin. What arguement? I'm just putting a faggot in his place that's about it tbh

Comment

tf where is LA LAKERS?

Comment

Lol I'm not heated at all just sitting here calling you a insecure virgin. What arguement? I'm just putting a faggot in his place that's about it tbh
                  Cannot wait to see you get first rounded.

Comment

Pretty good analysis! However, you said that Trophies is one of the best Isoer. I hope you were being sarcastic! Trophies is one of the worst isoers in NA. If anything, even Frames can iso better than Trophies. Anyways, pretty fun read! Kudos to you. I totally agree with you on Evict being a mid tier pg. He used to be pretty decent, but he sucks now. You forgot to mention about the hackers in this tourney. KS, dup, doubi, gspot and qnm. They all got hackers on their lineups.

My anticipation:

TOP 4: noble, intoxicated, away and dup.
                    Last edited by Lock; 09-20-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post
                      Pretty good analysis! However, you said that Trophies is one of the best Isoer. I hope you were being sarcastic! Trophies is one of the worst isoers in NA. If anything, even Frames can iso better than Trophies. Anyways, pretty fun read! Kudos to you. I totally agree with you on Evict being a mid tier pg. He used to be pretty decent, but he sucks now. You forgot to mention about the hackers in this tourney. KS, dup, doubi, gspot and qnm. They all got hackers on their lineups.

My anticipation:

Very sarcastic! CUTE name/profile pic !
                      Last edited by Key; 09-20-2017, 10:43 AM. Reason: i noticed i found my lock

Comment

Lol, you mad bro?

Comment

Lol, you mad bro?
                          He is. Could you enlighten us all on the hackers from the respected teams? "KS, dup, doubi, gspot and qnm. "
                          We could easily say Intox MAY have them as well and Dogeza These tournament should be very interesting in that aspect!

Comment

My anticipation:

take dUP out for drive because believe me even evicts using hims stamina / speed hack he will still get his ankles perfected by compete... even daebyol(yeomra) can finesse that whole dUP team single handedly

Comment

... Heard Duc just randomly started to reb consistently...
                              ya he got new god cards from event. his reb attribute is 6ms now

Comment

Working...
                              X