Clear All

• Dimensional
    replied
    remove limit of how much AP you can get per month with points x.x

Leave a comment:

• Isaiah Thomas
    replied
    Originally posted by KobeBlaise
    - Height Character Changer (Every position should have a height max for example SG up to 180cm, PF up to 200cm & on...If you wish to make your character short af, that's your choice.)
    "Be free to create your own style, Freestyle!"????????

- More Basketball clothes/acc related & less fantasy dragon fighter outfits.

!

WORDD!! that shit gay as FUK

Leave a comment:

• Kukiko
    replied
    Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
    - Make DG SP 3pt III able to be purchased.
    Sadly basic things like this need fixing before looking at any suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn
    replied
    - Make DG SP 3pt III able to be purchased.

Leave a comment:

• Isaiah Thomas
    replied
    We NEED more black SPC's

Leave a comment:

• LilMarquz
    replied
    A black female PG 👌
    and basic shirts in all colors

Leave a comment:

• b333l
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhypLhf2ZQ bring this back lol

Leave a comment:

• Foe
    replied
    So many unrealistic suggestions

Leave a comment:

• Adinda Manthovani Aziza
    replied
    ChillWIll : im confused about Crew League Sistem 3 game wins 6 lose but point keep zero and lot crew never crew league but they on top.. can change roles off
    Point clasmen please.

Leave a comment:

• LBX_MASTER
    replied
    only kimono >.>

Leave a comment:

• ChillWIll
    replied
    The capsule is a good thing to start doing.
    Does anyone know the full list (from capsules) so far?

Leave a comment:

• Kukiko
    replied
    Originally posted by PFLife View Post

Trading might be a bit of a bad idea cause pretty sure we then have to deal with scammers. But nothing wrong with gifting items to friends or crew members though.

This is just a pipe dream of mine but I really would love to see a social lobby/ social channel where we can walk around and interact with other players.
    I could see a virtual locker room, where you could chat with people, share their stats/cards etc with your characters. I think that would be pretty interesting and fun. Could also have like a door to an updated free play room thats less laggy and has a sideline people can watch from but their actual character is in the background/courtside.

Leave a comment:

• PFLife
    replied
    Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
    I like the pointball update idea, forgot about it. Also voting for the next capsule is a great idea. Tired of getting random weird stuff that doesn't go along with the outfits. More accessories is also another good idea. Not enough gloves, shoes, hats etc to choose from. (The only good ones ive seen are from point capsules)
    Trading might be a bit of a bad idea cause pretty sure we then have to deal with scammers. But nothing wrong with gifting items to friends or crew members though.

This is just a pipe dream of mine but I really would love to see a social lobby/ social channel where we can walk around and interact with other players.

Leave a comment:

• Kukiko
    replied
    I like the pointball update idea, forgot about it. Also voting for the next capsule is a great idea. Tired of getting random weird stuff that doesn't go along with the outfits. More accessories is also another good idea. Not enough gloves, shoes, hats etc to choose from. (The only good ones ive seen are from point capsules)

Leave a comment:

• PFLife
    replied
    - Item mover
    - Cheaper stuff on the market = Might get rid of those alerts and people will definitely spend more = More profit for the company in the long run
    - More purchasable outfits with gkash kinda like what they did on the sakun shop this month. Whoever came up with that idea should get a raise!
    - Definitely need to crack down engine users more often. Perhaps like what Kuk said, let us view their cards after the match
    - Drive pass for SG's, SW's, SF's and DG's
    - Make a poll so we can vote on what items should be released in those capsules
    - Update the point ball section
    - Let us trade or gift items

Make the community feel like it's worth spending money in this game
    Last edited by PFLife; 08-10-2017, 12:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X