No announcement yet.

Thanks for the ban GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want any motherfucking hackers in this game or alerted accs coz the truth is I play this game fairly and I want others to play it likewise.

Competition? 40-06 every game? I'd not give a fuck as long as the game is fair. Get those banned players on their "main" account and see if they can play as good as they'd play with their cash boosted alerted accounts. There, you will see the proper competition.
    Last edited by RHUALUMNI; 08-02-2017, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Yeah, everyone that used alerted accounts knew this could happen and as many other have said this took way too long and it's toll on the game is higher, because of their lack of actions when this started happening.

Comment

Originally posted by RHUALUMNI View Post
        I don't want any motherfucking hackers in this game or alerted accs coz the truth is I play this game fairly and I want others to play it likewise.

Competition? 40-06 every game? I'd not give a fuck as long as the game is fair. Get those banned players on their "main" account and see if they can play as good as they'd play with their cash boosted alerted accounts. There, you will see the proper competition.
        what is not fair in alert account?
        its same as you can do just for the poor.
        in kr they all haved maxed chars so its fair their?
        saying alert accounts arent fair is just not logical,the only thing that is not fair in this game is the game being extremely overpriced,
        if it wasnt nobody would have had alert accounts in the first place.

and its not like people get events to make their chars viable

personally i dont care for these bans but youre being ignorant

Comment

RHUALUMNI, your steam kinda sucks. you better try harder. Otherwise I am unfollowing you bich

Comment

Plus, enough with your fake posh accent. Stick with the herro accent

Comment

Working...
            X