Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the ban GM

About time these rats are banned.

Any news on Tetra Hydro crew? They had 1 member and suddenly they're level 10.

Their crew leader knows all the chinese hackers and I wouldn't be surprised he got tips from them.

It's sad to see people bragging saying "all bigs get 250 rebs and blocks" which is the attribute bonus they get for being level 10.

Now I know you consider what we say, why don't you investigate on this as well?

Coming from someone who played this game fairly for 3 years, I don't want this issue to go unnoticed.

The only rats I know about are the Rat Terriers you had for dinner last night.

Last edited by Close1; 08-02-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

The crew is legit, a guy posted the record history of the crew leveling up over the course of several months per level in another topic. No hacks involved.

I also don't know if it's a good thing since the competition was already far too low and gk got in over their necks before even considering to fix the problem with alerts. It's a bit like calling the fire department after your house already burned to the ground.

Yes alerts needed to be banned.. TWO YEARS AGO! Not when a huge percentage of your playerbase is already using it forever and competing with it.

Comment

Yeah fk the alerts! And fk 250 reb/blk. All I need is 170 blk 200 reb C to rekt. Fk hacked crews like Tetra and KT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BIG fan rhu! been fan since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
            a guy posted the record history of the crew leveling up over the course of several months per level in another topic. No hacks involved.
            You mean pesko aka ailith's brother? Oh now I think it's legit. Not.

Comment

At this point, you won't believe anything even if it's directly in your face.

Are you trying to eliminate all further competition so you can be proud of never losing because the only thing left is teams of major players? If so you're really not much better than the CN's you detest so much. Level 10 crew can be obtained, it can reach that level for a reason, now because someone has a crew at level 10 you begin bitching. Real nice.

Comment

I thought the highest crew level was like 6 a month ago or something.

Comment

Did you not see that I wanted GMs to investigate on this issue? And I don't give a shit if I play against major players as long as this game is fair.

Comment

Fair at what cost though? Winning every game 40-06 isn't fun at all. How can you not realize this? Seeing that this happened it will very likely be the case.

Comment

Anyone in Tetra Hydro can check those records. I just posted them.
                      The braggining to you specifically is probably, cus you make a new crew every month and can't get a level 10 crew.
                      2nd highest crew on the list the Censored posted in another thread is level 9 and there's a few more that don't have public applications like Tetra Hydro didn't till recently.

Comment

I hope you're not trying to justify your banned mates because of this "competition" bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Pesko View Post
                          Anyone in Tetra Hydro can check those records. I just posted them.
                          The braggining to you specifically is probably, cus you make a new crew every month and can't get a level 10 crew.
                          2nd highest crew on the list the Censored posted in another thread is level 9 and there's a few more that don't have public applications like Tetra Hydro didn't till recently.
                          Yeah I made a crew every month and finally I got people who I need that are legit and like playing with unlike your rat brother who sucked on hackers' asshole

Comment

Why would I? Don't you agree competition was already scarce? Naturally banning alerts will dwindle it down further, I know they won't be unbanned. I just think it's bad for the older players. We already struggled to find a good opponent.

I can dash on my SF rn and basically never lose, is that good competition to you? I liked playing for the challenge, now that it's pretty much gone, it looks very bleak

Comment

I wonder when you'll try to get those guys banned as well for something minor you won't like.

He didn't suck anyone's asshole. Just played because they're friends. Not to mention, despite various accusations, don't know if they were hacking at all.
                              Hell, I've heard more about Yoi hacking more than DEF for example, but suddenly all shifted to DEF, cus outrebbed Yoi.

Comment

Working...
                              X