No announcement yet.

Shed some light on what's happening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gms been clownin people about complaining about other teams latency issues since the beginning of fs wheres the compensation for that... fk outta here with this post nigga like they have no nothing to make us ever give them the benefit of the doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Retro View Post
      gms been clownin people about complaining about other teams latency issues since the beginning of fs wheres the compensation for that... fk outta here with this post nigga like they have no nothing to make us ever give them the benefit of the doubt
      Double negative sir.. but everyone feels that way it should have never gotten to this point but it has..

Comment

You know it's bad when a sub changer event can't change the community emotions

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
          You know it's bad when a sub changer event can't change the community emotions
          People will still spend money on it even with GK on the bad side of the community

Comment

how busy can a nigga be that he cant make a forum post ?
            As negative as this comment may be, it's core message does make sense. No matter how hard you may be working, if you can't spend 30 seconds to post a forum message to your community and only talk to ONE of your mods every couple of months, then this community (or any other) will ever have hope in you.

Comment

If you talk to a girl, you will win.

Comment

how busy can a nigga be that he cant make a forum post ?
                Lmaoo word. Even Obama had time to his daughters when he was in office lol

Comment

i hope central is soon cus ever since last update ive had 180-210 ping ...

Comment

Transparency is all this community needs. If there was a way to update the community on whether or by the central server was coming, it'd help a lot. If they're working on something else to detect hacks, why would they not tell the community. Basically just making us wait in the dark as they try to very slowly fix their game.

If there's blatant hacking going on, they could easily ban the players instead of playing with them...

Comment

talk to a girl and you will be happy

Comment

This hackfest needs to end. Now alot of people are accusing me of speed hacking just because Blades has crazy drive speed. People see a fast player and automatically assume hacks now.

Comment

Originally posted by TobinPowellHeath View Post
                          Transparency is all this community needs. If there was a way to update the community on whether or by the central server was coming, it'd help a lot. If they're working on something else to detect hacks, why would they not tell the community. Basically just making us wait in the dark as they try to very slowly fix their game.

If there's blatant hacking going on, they could easily ban the players instead of playing with them...
                          I think they won't tell us what they using to patch hacks Cus these nerds wil try bypass it so ignore they get hit by suprised then lol

Comment

its official xingacode detected hacks on my computer, i closed maleware bytes and it let me log on. Theyre making huge strides!

Comment

Just watched the top four matches from the tournament. I mean it was funny as F, how can GM be so blind after they watched those top four matches. if you still call that lag then you probably dont have any fs2 gaming experience. So sad on what the game has become, I missed the old day, when in OBT everyone was still all noobs. but those time were the best time of this game.

Comment

Whoever's playing on beefsteak still hacks in normal games. if anything there's more blatant hackers now than ever, Just to name a few I ran into the past week: Doubi crewmaster, Speedforce (also Doubi), whoever bought the SG that won the Black Star outfit tournament, and at least 4-5 others that aren't in any crew. The whole "smf hack so i hack too" shit is becoming more cancerous than smf itself, esp when some of the hackers justify their hacking because they think anyone better than them hacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X