No announcement yet.

Shed some light on what's happening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both of cn star teams played with same core members and mod was part of this too. It's so sickening that they try to deny the obvious. What do they need to work on? Cheat engine is literally the lowest tier of hack tool and if they cant deal with that I have no words. Probably some advanced coder could easily make a cheat for gkash and so on. Also, what gamekiss needs is a player GM who truly knows this game inside out because how can you expect some reason from a GM team that has an understanding of the game as a rookie ch player.

Comment

This is a cycle that repeats itself. I say hacker galore it's madness like this that brings a community together.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
        Talk to a girl and you will be happy .
        don't let this man social and cyber bullying distract you from that fact that kuzi said central was coming in April # 1st quarter of the year

Comment

Everyone was told first quarter of this year would be the server move and everyone even myself included have waited long enough for it.. at this point being behind as they are on it patience dewindling as it is it's hard to keep faith that it will come but I believe it will.. first they need to get this hacking problem under control to where people will be able to compete like they used to then central would be put to better use rather than tools running rampant

Comment

zuki thx for trying to update us but tbh I lost all hope already and I'm quitting the game. If the company know about the hacking then they should release some type of notice to tell us they doing all they can, instead of keeping in secret. FS2 is not closing but never be the same. on the relate note whoever keeps falling for the money grab events even now....𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘐𝘘 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘹 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨.
            PCE

Comment

https://mega.nz/#!tE1mwDyY!kGBdf-Y0s...Ov1NnyV7vdWigE
              I sent in this replay and they told me "because you're lagging". You're saying this isn't the end of fs2 ??? I'm deadddddd. Download the replay and watch the clara on the other team and you'll see what I'm saying.

Comment

let me all remind you that the same thing happened with fs1 and they did nothing

Comment

what about south america server

Comment

Imma give you the benefit of the doubt here lol. If I don't see a banlist in two weeks Kuzi real nigga we gon have problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post
                      Imma give you the benefit of the doubt here lol. If I don't see a banlist in two weeks Kuzi real nigga we gon have problems.

All im asking for thx

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
                          @PCE I will say it again but thankyou for showing devs that SMF have hacks as well
                          Yes thanks pce fuc bois lex and ronnie and other scrub for hacking in tourney because yous were afraid of losing. you nikkas ruined your 'rep' well not really because ronnie was outed by fixt as a hacker already, but you guys came down to set me frees level to hack and prove how ez you can hack without getting caught. It is really hilarious that people giving pce a free pass on them using hacks. lol they were going back and forth on some dudes discord excusing dem selves why they hacked. Pathetic ass nikkas

Comment

"Yes and to be honest I think some gms/dev didn't realize till what PCE crew has done."
                            They really should fire those GM's that just realized SMF are hacking. Like, what the f*ck? Thanks for keeping us updated though Will!

Comment

bullshit and isnt every project including events offbook? no one is told about any upcoming events ever...... sad to see they still trying let this one die like fsf

Comment

how busy can a nigga be that he cant make a forum post ?

Comment

Working...
                                X