This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bezz View Post

yeah so i should never make a post about a major problem in the game... you're so right. retard.
    It's a major problem that you live someplace different than a game server? Get out of here, you're the retard kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

It's a major problem that you live someplace different than a game server? Get out of here, you're the retard kid.
      never played a game that doesn't offer an east and west coast server. it's sad they wouldn't offer that or at least think it through with placing the server in central so its more fair.

Comment

that is a major problem with in a game especially for a sports game that depends on ms.

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
          that is a major problem with in a game especially for a sports game that depends on ms.
          Many games depend on ms that still are doing just fine. The idea of central server is better than the current set up but to make the game truly "fair" in that regard, you would need a east, west and central server. Which is impossible for this game company I believe since we can't even get 1 central server.

Comment

Many games depend on ms that still are doing just fine. The idea of central server is better than the current set up but to make the game truly "fair" in that regard, you would need a east, west and central server. Which is impossible for this game company I believe since we can't even get 1 central server.
            no shit dumbass, thats what ive been saying the whole you beanhead. can you actually read or are you just trying to throw your weight around like a dumbass 12yr old who is addicted to playing video games?

Comment

no shit dumbass, thats what ive been saying the whole you beanhead. can you actually read or are you just trying to throw your weight around like a dumbass 12yr old who is addicted to playing video games?
              No it's not you imbred. You just keep losing to retards and enjoy never getting better.

Comment

No it's not you imbred. You just keep losing to retards and enjoy never getting better.
                im better than you... you blow you rely on iso because you cant play yourself lol

Comment

talk to a girl

Comment

im better than you... you blow you rely on iso because you cant play yourself lol
                    Yeah I'm an ISO Pg, since ISO can't play by themselves. Do you know how this game works? Please leave this forum and do some research before talking on it. You have no clue how to play this game lol. ISO is literally playing with 1 person you retard. That's why you won't post who you are, because no one knows you nor cares to know about you. Now stop making yourself look dumber and dumber with every post. Please and thank you.

Comment

Yeah I'm an ISO Pg, since ISO can't play by themselves. Do you know how this game works? Please leave this forum and do some research before talking on it. You have no clue how to play this game lol. ISO is literally playing with 1 person you retard. That's why you won't post who you are, because no one knows you nor cares to know about you. Now stop making yourself look dumber and dumber with every post. Please and thank you.
                      Mf I'm just a 1 blk 1 reb 90ms sg

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post

Mf I'm just a 1 blk 1 reb 90ms sg
                        Still doesn't change your stupid post. "you rely on iso because you can't play yourself". Again, I ask, do you know what Iso is? And why are you making dummy forum accounts just to trash talk and be toxic? What kind of mod are you lmao?

Comment

talk to a girl stop arguing over a video game

Comment

Still doesn't change your stupid post. "you rely on iso because you can't play yourself". Again, I ask, do you know what Iso is? And why are you making dummy forum accounts just to trash talk and be toxic? What kind of mod are you lmao?
                            He doesn't make "random accounts" for there is no need to. I get you have opinions kukiko but this is an example of trolling also. Therefore this thread is also being closed -_-

Comment

Working...
                            X