This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server

can we get an east coast server. sick of losing to retards because of my ping, or atleast move it to central so east coast and west coast players have a somewhat fair game. 100 ping in charlotte, nice man.

I'm Charlotte and have around the same. I feel your pain. Live off brookeshire near downtown lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
      I'm Charlotte and have around the same. I feel your pain. Live off brookeshire near downtown lmao
      Yeah I live in NoDa.

Comment

Originally posted by bezz View Post

Yeah I live in NoDa.
        That's what's up. You live close asf lml

Comment

Then learn how to block, re bound isn't the only way to get the ball. And if you are losing to "retards" what does that make you? Brain dead? Stop insulting people and just get better.

Comment

Can't blame him cause he wants to have a chance at catching the rebound or for wanting a lil bit of equal ping

Comment

Originally posted by Glow View Post
              Can't blame him cause he wants to have a chance at catching the rebound or for wanting a lil bit of equal ping
              Yeah that's fine, but also being an ass hat and calling people who he loses to all retards. Kid can learn to play better too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Yeah that's fine, but also being an ass hat and calling people who he loses to all retards. Kid can learn to play better too.
                yeah but his main point was the severs.

Comment

are you retarded? lol i said losing to retards... not everyone i lose to is retarded. quit jumping to conclusions you jit. When you are on a 100 ping you're behind everyone else. I'm at the freethrow line getting the ball stolen from someone that's behind the arc. how can i block someone consistently or play consistent D when on my screen I'm in front of you but on your screen i haven't even reacted to you dashing.

Comment

Originally posted by bezz View Post

are you retarded? lol i said losing to retards... not everyone i lose to is retarded. quit jumping to conclusions you jit. When you are on a 100 ping you're behind everyone else. I'm at the freethrow line getting the ball stolen from someone that's behind the arc. how can i block someone consistently or play consistent D when on my screen I'm in front of you but on your screen i haven't even reacted to you dashing.
                    I'm 97 ping average kid. Still play just fine, yes its hard to rebound but you can still improve other places. Again, get better. This server thread has been made multiple times, doesn't need you doing it as well. And why are they retarded you ass hat? That's the point I'm making. Quit being a dick and just play better.
                    PS I doubt 3 ping makes that dramatic effect of distance with defense. So either your connection crap or your ping is in the 200s.
                    Last edited by Kukiko; 06-04-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

About this topic. I'm 52% sure that central will come Tuesday. It makes sense because with all the events/new spec the game would need a 4 hour (maybe 5hr) update

Note: 1. I could still be wrong so I don't need any trolling for it's an opinion.
                      (Have to clarify these days)
                      Last edited by ChillWIll; 06-04-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

About this topic. I'm 52% sure that central will come Tuesday. It makes sense because with all the events/new spec the game would need a 4 hour (maybe 5hr) update

Note: 1. I could still be wrong so I don't need any trolling for it's an opinion.
                        Lmao "52%" I like these odds comperaed to getting some good from a card ball

Comment

Didn't I tell y'all to witch hunt this man like months ago ? Why is he alive

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post

Didn't I tell y'all to witch hunt this man like months ago ? Why is he alive
                            Who's man is this

Comment

I'm 97 ping average kid. Still play just fine, yes its hard to rebound but you can still improve other places. Again, get better. This server thread has been made multiple times, doesn't need you doing it as well. And why are they retarded you ass hat? That's the point I'm making. Quit being a dick and just play better.
                              PS I doubt 3 ping makes that dramatic effect of distance with defense. So either your connection crap or your ping is in the 200s.
                              yeah so i should never make a post about a major problem in the game... you're so right. retard.

Comment

Working...
                              X