Thor, do something that lucy hasn't done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syzera View Post
    LOL no you dont.. your level of skill wont change according to your cards.. cards just let you utilize your skill to its fullest potential.
    i think the problem is less having cards to compete and more having cards to play a certain playstyle,
    if someone wants to flyoop he cant because he has to have max range,dash requires sp5 at the very least,iso pf,iso pg and the list goes on
    people cant experiment different builds or do anything out of their own,they simply play what they get.
    i said it alot of time but its still absord,in our servers people adjusting their playstyle to fit their cards instead of adjusting their cards to fit their playstyle(the ones that cant afford cards at least).

Comment

Originally posted by Sparty View Post

[mod]kuzi ChillWIll won the santa tournament with no cards at all even bragged that he took his cards off best tourney playing imho... so you are all wrong

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sparty View Post

[mod]kuzi ChillWIll won the santa tournament with no cards at all even bragged that he took his cards off best tourney playing imho... so you are all wrong

/thread
        Ded /10char

Comment

Thor at the moment, however

Another shitty event

Comment

Originally posted by Hanachan View Post
            Thor at the moment, however

Another shitty event

+1

Since Thor came, there is a backward movement in all the mechanics of the game. Events that do not give any important gifts to the players every time, mistakes that are constantly encountered in the loading of each event, gifts that are not sent ...

People are really curious. Why does the Gamekiss family only see players in Europe and America as JUST money?

I'm really curious, since Thor has been the number of people who have played this game, the number of people who have spent the money ... Did it increase or decrease? Any ideas?

Do not look up, Thor, you really can not, and I'm afraid you're going to bankrupt this company!

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred Jarry View Post

+1

Since Thor came, there is a backward movement in all the mechanics of the game. Events that do not give any important gifts to the players every time, mistakes that are constantly encountered in the loading of each event, gifts that are not sent ...

People are really curious. Why does the Gamekiss family only see players in Europe and America as JUST money?

I'm really curious, since Thor has been the number of people who have played this game, the number of people who have spent the money ... Did it increase or decrease? Any ideas?

Do not look up, Thor, you really can not, and I'm afraid you're going to bankrupt this company!
              He just started give him some time to show us what he can do. Even if I'm not happy with monotonous events like what we got this maintenance we should still wait to see and not judge too quickly.

Comment

I haven't even seen GM Thor since he introduced himself to the community.

Comment

I guess it's a good thing to start off poorly? Easier to rise above poor expectations than meet high expectations.

Comment

Working...
                  X