• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor, do something that lucy hasn't done

Subattribute changers should be sold more often

- Everyone wants them
    - Chinese new year just happened, everyone got $$$
    - It is usually released during christmas, where we spend money on things that matter instead of fs2
    - Sever update coming soon, so we need them to change our playstyle
    - Rich can't get richer, poor can get a little richer (God cards cant get better, bad cards can become average cards)
    - Will even playing field
    - Gives a reason for veteran players to spend cash

There should be no reason that subatt changers are released once a year for ONE WEEK IN AN ENTIRE YEAR
    I have to wait till christmas? If subatt changers were released quarterly, people would not be complaining about unbalanced cards etc.
    The community need the subatt changers to compete with people who dropped $ while they couldn't.
    Would a newbie know about christmas subatt sales? Would they play that long?
    If it were quarterly, a newbie would actually spend money on something that will keep them excited and will improve their gameplay.

Please, give us quarterly subatt changers, what is the point of holding it back?

I honestly don't understand why they don't release them. They want money and this will bring in the most money.

Comment

Originally posted by Renowned

They're playing with our minds. They're trying to make em so hard to get and unique, so when they finally release em, people would buy em crazy
      That's actually a good business technique most companies use

Comment

Originally posted by Renowned

They're playing with our minds. They're trying to make em so hard to get and unique, so when they finally release em, people would buy em crazy
        I got that a long time ago. The thing is I'm pretty sure as much of a demand it is, it would be a never ending flow of money.

Comment

You dont need "god" cards to compete..

Comment

LOL no you dont.. your level of skill wont change according to your cards.. cards just let you utilize your skill to its fullest potential.
            Last edited by Syzera; 01-30-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

... The fact that you lose to someonelike that means you have yet to learn basic defense. If you truly block/contest something, it will be an X and not go in, regardless of cards.
              Last edited by Syzera; 01-30-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Ping is. But skill>cards.

Comment

You said you need cards to WIN. My statement : you do not. Example: There was a PG who won a NA major tourney with a basic deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Syzera View Post
                    You said you need cards to WIN. My statement : you do not. Example: There was a PG who won a NA major tourney with a basic deck.
                    To be fair there's 0% chance that anybody will win a tournament with a basic deck again. Vill won that tourney at a time where sub att or card mover wasn't a thing.

In my opinion, you need cards to compete, but you need skill to win. Likewise, you need skill to make your cards work and you need cards to make the most of your skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

To be fair there's 0% chance that anybody will win a tournament with a basic deck again. Vill won that tourney at a time where sub att or card mover wasn't a thing.

In my opinion, you need cards to compete, but you need skill to win. Likewise, you need skill to make your cards work and you need cards to make the most of your skill.
                      Tyler and Darrian as well .

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

To be fair there's 0% chance that anybody will win a tournament with a basic deck again.
                        I think thats true but only because the probability of someone who would win the tournament using a basic deck would be low.
                        I'd say its entirely possible from some corner pg to win with a basic deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                          I think thats true but only because the probability of someone who would win the tournament using a basic deck would be low.
                          I'd say its entirely possible from some corner pg to win with a basic deck.
                          [mod]kuzi ChillWIll won the santa tournament with no cards at all even bragged that he took his cards off best tourney playing imho... so you are all wrong

/thread

Comment

Lol only you lex would bring that back up

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
                              Lol only you lex would bring that back up
                              How do u like ur "ring"?

Comment

Working...
                              X