• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

It's common sense. Even I known this yet I've never hacked a day in my life
    It's not though?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceybola View Post

Do you know that, on a hacker's screen, their POV is COMPLETELY different from all other 5 players? Your actions are clientside, but the result is server side. aka you can walk 5 steps and then shoot, but in that time, on the server's side, you would have only stepped 4 times and so they skip the 5th step and just shoot it for you. Same with a hacker saying: You're rebounding the ball from the floor on my screen.. iirc an east said that to a west, because the east person was a hacker. Doesn't help that not just one person is accusing but most people. I doubt someone would go out of their way to accuse someone who is good and have others agree
      First time I'll ever say I agreed with icey on something

He's absolutely right.

When cookie went stream vs stream and was streaming with hacks, his perspective looked relatively normal, but when magee2cm & bora showed their perspectives on their stream, you could see it was EXTREMELY different.

In my 2+ years of playing, i've never seen this happrn but of COURSE this happens when BeefStew & Cookie are together...
      Last edited by Zydrunas; 01-07-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

First time I'll ever say I agreed with icey on something

He's absolutely right.

When cookie was streaming with hacks, his perspective looked relatively normal, but when magee2cm & bora showed their perspectives on their stream, you could see it was EXTREMELY different.
        Crazy how your always accusing people of hacks with no proof. Please provide evidence from the streams that you're talking bout or you are lying.

Comment

Originally posted by BulIy View Post
          Crazy how your always accusing people of hacks with no proof. Please provide evidence from the streams that you're talking bout or you are lying.
          http://www.twitch.tv/magee2cm/v/99457950?sr=a&t=3

There u go.

Comment

How tf is this fool cookie not banned

Comment

How tf is this fool cookie not banned
              Yeah it goes to show that the hacker perspective does look RELATIVELY normal, but in the eyes of a regular player, you can definitely see the difference. I would go as far to say that when loveduty posted his picture, it did nothing but strengthen my case, LOL!

Look at it from side to side LOL. Hax af

I guarantee that no matter how bad you lag and regardless of ping, there is no way that you can recreate what quibble did in that moment. There's no reason it should have desynced just for clearing the ball and turning around.

As you can see on the upper gif (my perspective), after the rebound, Quibble and the PG both run side by side at the same speed until his shot, but in the lower gif (Quibble's perspective) he actually OUTRUNS the PG, takes it back and then shoots it. It looks normal on Quibble's screen, but on the server-side, it has to make up for the difference in speed and thus on normal people's screen, it just skips to the part where he shoots the ball instead.

Note:

My teammates were on voice chat with me and we all saw the exact same thing that I saw. Done nearly lost our shit when it happened, LMAO
              Last edited by Zydrunas; 01-07-2017, 09:32 PM.

Comment

This link is very good. Thanks Zyd and Lufei. It explains most questions like 'how does Cookie 3p always score before a ball reaches a rim on everyone else's screen' 'how can hackers pick up a ball faster or rebound very high on everyone else's screen but it's just normal only on their own screen'. Sure good ping can make people pick up a ball faster too but it never make you score 3p before a ball reaches a rim. There is difference between H and amazing ping. Speed H makes you see things faster on your perspective so it's only normal on your screen but it looks wierd on everyone else's perspective. That's why some group of ppl are accused you know who. Where there's smoke there's fire.
                Last edited by MVP+; 01-07-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MVP+ View Post
                  This link is very good. Thanks Zyd and Lufei. It explains most questions like 'how does Cookie 3p always score before a ball reaches a rim on everyone else's screen' 'how can hackers pick up a ball faster or rebound very high on everyone else's screen but it's just normal only on their own screen'
                  No problem. I also want to appreciate LiSen for sending me this video. If it weren't for him I would not have seen this video. It sheds light on the mechanic of hacks and how they work, allowing for a greater understanding of it. It's not often that we get to see the perspective of a hacker, so thank you to Cookie as well for streaming with the hacks

Comment

No problem. I also want to appreciate LiSen for sending me this video. If it weren't for him I would not have seen this video. It sheds light on the mechanic of hacks and how they work, allowing for a greater understanding of it. It's not often that we get to see the perspective of a hacker, so thank you to Cookie as well for streaming with the hacks
                    http://www.twitch.tv/magee2cm/v/99457950?sr=a&t=3
                    Again, It's funny how everyone is rebounding so slow on Cookie's screen like it's rookie channel. I didn't know Ontario, Canada has the best connection to fs2 server.
                    Last edited by MVP+; 01-07-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Ah so ur Kepler. Pro double pump fake fade 3pt cheese. Always fun facing you lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Astro View Post
                        Ah so ur Kepler. Pro double pump fake fade 3pt cheese. Always fun facing you lol.
                        Yea started to play SG few months ago for central server. I stream sometimes http://www.twitch.tv/bigzydrunas

Comment

"The hacks are so blatant" Watch this dumbass https://i.gyazo.com/7a911c7c6c5b8c59...1e14c7d3e0.gif
                          ​Don't ever mention or quote me faggot. Weren't you banned for hacking before?? SDFU and stay hacking faggot.

Comment

I agree with zyd here and hopefully when gms read this post they see all the info. It's all here so they should be making a ban list. ESPECIALLY since the proof of Reb vid and hacks is literally side by side

Comment

Yea started to play SG few months ago for central server. I stream sometimes http://www.twitch.tv/bigzydrunas
                              Ah nice sht bro. Keep up the good work mang.

Comment

LMAOOOOOO

To add to everything thats been said which is accurate is that PED users usually slide backward or slide out of position once they stand still , looks like lag but really lel

Or they just pro jajjajaja

Comment

Working...
                                X