• Show
Clear All

• Quibble Pro

Quibble doesn't need to clear the ball to shoot it. Pro af

Cookie/Merlinii (SG)
    Quibble (PF)
    Chork (PF)

Inb4 2017 SMF Super Crew League Tourney Champs

He is maybe so fast that he cleared a ball already. We just cannot see his speed.

Comment

LMFAOO. This shit funny af. The hacks are so blatant but Gk won't do shit soooo anyways thanks for raising awareness.

Comment

Rofl i got rekt by them just now
        His chip is too pro zzzz
        At least i swat him : part 7 coming

Comment

Thats hilarious.. :/

Comment

I don't like it when people accuse others of hacking. Quibble is clearly a professional PF, years of training involved.

Comment

the Fade was not on your side this time #keepfading!

Comment

https://i.gyazo.com/7a911c7c6c5b8c59...1e14c7d3e0.gif

Yes he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post
                  LMFAOO. This shit funny af. The hacks are so blatant but Gk won't do shit soooo anyways thanks for raising awareness.
                  "The hacks are so blatant" Watch this dumbass https://i.gyazo.com/7a911c7c6c5b8c59...1e14c7d3e0.gif

Comment

oh that pf is u buily?

Comment

Originally posted by loveduty View Post
                      Do you know that, on a hacker's screen, their POV is COMPLETELY different from all other 5 players? Your actions are clientside, but the result is server side. aka you can walk 5 steps and then shoot, but in that time, on the server's side, you would have only stepped 4 times and so they skip the 5th step and just shoot it for you. Same with a hacker saying: You're rebounding the ball from the floor on my screen.. iirc an east said that to a west, because the east person was a hacker. Doesn't help that not just one person is accusing but most people. I doubt someone would go out of their way to accuse someone who is good and have others agree

Comment

Originally posted by Iceybola View Post

Do you know that, on a hacker's screen, their POV is COMPLETELY different from all other 5 players? Your actions are clientside, but the result is server side. aka you can walk 5 steps and then shoot, but in that time, on the server's side, you would have only stepped 4 times and so they skip the 5th step and just shoot it for you. Same with a hacker saying: You're rebounding the ball from the floor on my screen.. iirc an east said that to a west, because the east person was a hacker. Doesn't help that not just one person is accusing but most people. I doubt someone would go out of their way to accuse someone who is good and have others agree
                        I did not know that, thanks!

Comment

thought the ball was supposed to turn white before rebounding?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceybola View Post

Its just crazy that you know all about a hackers pov mmhmmmm Are you a hacker?
                            Last edited by BulIy; 01-07-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BulIy View Post
                              Its just crazy that you know all about a hackers pov mmhmmmm Are you a hacker?
                              It's common sense. Even I known this yet I've never hacked a day in my life

Comment

Working...
                              X