Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
    ^ I say brass balls lol
    Kuzi and Sanc, you both along with Lucas DBLL are fucking joke of a MOD. This is probably the only thing in life you will ever have a say so, because I can see your guy's future of being a 'yes mam, yes sir' type of scrubs. Lucas is a 35 yo fat fk who has over 15k played in this game alone. He is a lost cause, but you 2? Enjoy the limited power while you can assholes!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
      Kuzi and Sanc, you both along with Lucas DBLL are fucking joke of a MOD. This is probably the only thing in life you will ever have a say so, because I can see your guy's future of being a 'yes mam, yes sir' type of scrubs. Lucas is a 35 yo fat fk who has over 15k played in this game alone. He is a lost cause, but you 2? Enjoy the limited power while you can assholes!
      Good to hear your opinion on the matter

Comment

Ofc I am disappointed that I didn't get my SP 5 deck, I'm upset that my PF blame himself for us losing, a new player who was lvl 20. I'm upset that I'm not experienced enough as a swing SG to have carried, I wish I would have logged onto my PF and answered the question since I could have carried if I did, but I wanted SP 5 on my SG. I sent a mean mssg through discord to Kuzi, and he responded telling me how he was going to plead with the GMs for some of the players to get their SP decks and all the hate from the community was making that so much harder. I could have flamed him more, but I took a step back, and calmed down. I apologized and had a positive conversation with him. I appreciate Kuzi's effort and I do hope GK will grant me, Microbiology, who was my PF, my friend Foe, and ofc Quickly. Certainly this 'Riot' hasn't helped at all. If nothing happens, all we can do is move forward. Don't you all want to see more events that give SP decks?

Comment

Originally posted by CrownedHead View Post
          Ofc I am disappointed that I didn't get my SP 5 deck, I'm upset that my PF blame himself for us losing, a new player who was lvl 20. I'm upset that I'm not experienced enough as a swing SG to have carried, I wish I would have logged onto my PF and answered the question since I could have carried if I did, but I wanted SP 5 on my SG. I sent a mean mssg through discord to Kuzi, and he responded telling me how he was going to plead with the GMs for some of the players to get their SP decks and all the hate from the community was making that so much harder. I could have flamed him more, but I took a step back, and calmed down. I apologized and had a positive conversation with him. I appreciate Kuzi's effort and I do hope GK will grant me, Microbiology, who was my PF, my friend Foe, and ofc Quickly. Certainly this 'Riot' hasn't helped at all. If nothing happens, all we can do is move forward. Don't you all want to see more events that give SP decks?
          You don't have anything to be ashamed about your swing did just fine you are on the right path of improvement.. it did keep me a little off balance and you did take really smart shots

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post

You don't have anything to be ashamed about your swing did just fine you are on the right path of improvement.. it did keep me a little off balance and you did take really smart shots
            That means a lot, thank you. I was really focused on only taking smart shots since my 3pt att is only 204. My offense and defense card are subpar at best, and I don't have any stats on my clothes yet. My talent card is amazing for swing though! long layup att, long layup range, and manual layup angle. I was hoping to mix 2/3 of the SP 5 deck with that talent card, and maybe I would have gotten lucky and opened the deck with 3pt success on the offense. It was a GG. I'm still hoping GK will grant my wish. I can't help but think positively around christmas!

Sanctify
            Last edited by CrownedHead; 12-20-2016, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Somebody has tooooo much time on their hands.

Comment

That means a lot, thank you. I was really focused on only taking smart shots since my 3pt att is only 204. My offense and defense card are subpar at best, and I don't have any stats on my clothes yet. My talent card is amazing for swing though! long layup att, long layup range, and manual layup angle. I was hoping to mix 2/3 of the SP 5 deck with that talent card, and maybe I would have gotten lucky and opened the deck with 3pt success on the offense. It was a GG. I'm still hoping GK will grant my wish. I can't help but think positively around christmas!

Sanctify
                Wow.. that's how it is..

Comment

Zyd when you apologize to the community for running away from women, you can talk about other people's faults.

You're a coward who sprints away from women rather than get one rejection, so when you apologize for that and be a man, people should listen to you. Until then no one cares about the words of a coward.
                  Last edited by soldier king; 12-20-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

bruh shut the fuck up...
                    somebody always writing these long ass threads with pointless ass complaining my nigga what the fuck
                    Last edited by LilMarquz; 12-21-2016, 12:40 AM.

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KHEN GOT A POINT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TBRH

Also Zyd i totally understand what you are saying but the mods are not picked by the community in the first place, their fate is in the hands of GK as is everything else in related to this game.

Furthermore, even if they are removed from mod, then whos gonna replace them? At least ChillWill is active and shows up to events -_-

Comment

This is not quite fair, you know. If only you guys get the rewards, what about the other participants? In this case, you are not making it any easier for the MODs and GMs either since they will really have to go through all the flaming from the community.

Comment

Originally posted by M3oWz View Post

This is not quite fair, you know. If only you guys get the rewards, what about the other participants? In this case, you are not making it any easier for the MODs and GMs either since they will really have to go through all the flaming from the community.
                          In this case I'm going off of what Kuzi said and the fact my PF was a new player and only level 20, in other words, still in major. Who did not know how to block VD. Your argument is valid though, especially when you consider the asia team that lost only because of TWO missed wide open buzzers.

Comment

Y'all need to let this go now. Nothing is gonna happen. Mods said they're sorry. It was a poor interpretation, but what's done is done.

Comment

Working...
                            X