Absolutely Unbelievable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely Unbelievable

A few of us here spent HOURS on the forums yesterday, just for all of our threads to be closed regarding the topic, and now I wake to see that nearly all but a few threads have been DELETED.

Some of us kept going way past midnight, knowing that the threads would likely be closed but with consolation knowing that people would be able to check it out in the morning and catch up.

This is entirely and utterly pathetic and I have lost hope of any freedom of speech on this forums.

However, I have recovered two of my deleted posts last night that really summed up my thoughts on the situation.

How blind do you have to be to see all this negative feedback from the community and still conclude that you did nothing wrong?

How blind do you have to be to see that you and Sanct were the only MODS out of all three servers to play like this and still conclude that you did nothing wrong?

How blind do you have to be to close topic after topic on the forums attacking you and still conclude that you did nothing wrong?

How blind do you have to be to hear complaint after complaint from new and old player alike that participated and still conclude that you did nothing wron
    I just rewatched Valioa's stream. It pains me to watch this all over again. You could definitely hear that Valioa genuinely wanted the other team to win. Even Valioa didn't expect Kuzi and Sanct to actually try to keep scoring at the end of these games.

From this event, 36 players were chosen to play. 24 players had their Christmas wish granted, 12 of them being from EU (50%) and 9 from Asia (37.5%%).

Out of the 12 players that did not get an SP set, 9 were from NA (75%).

Could one conclude that the NA mods are just so much superior than their competition? The EU mod team that participated in the event share 3 rings between them and lost all four games, so clearly this isn't true.

Could one conclude that the NA mods are to blame for the outcome of the event? *shrugs*

On the real,

As a former supporter, I can say that the mods do not have the power to directly give to the community and thus their work often goes unnoticed. A lot of the work happens behind the scenes (which actually, for most of my time as a supporter, Kuzi was very inactive. I assume he was busy with his Runescape server). The only time I was ever put in a position to give back to the community through in-game items was when I commentated the SCL Tournament, and giveaways (SPC's, card balls, etc.) were being held in the twitch chat. Such an opportunity is rare for the supporters, which is why yesterday's incident was beyond belief. There has never been a supporter event with worthwhile prizes until now, but the poor execution rooting from the inadequacy of the NA mod team, in particular, Kuzi and Sanctify, has ruined and demoralized the participants of this event. I apologize on behalf of the mod team as a former supporter, as they are too stubborn to put out any formal apology addressing those who played. Their actions yesterday show that their priority is not the community first, but rather, to "teach a lesson" and to protect their own fragile egos.

It is sad to say that we might not see an event like this until next year. We must trust that the next group of mods learn from yesterday's mistake, and ensure that this does not happen again.

I would like to reiterate my point earlier on in the thread. I can only see two conclusions coming from this incident:

1. The resignation of the mod role from both Sanctify and Kuzi

2. An apology statement from the GM Team, Sanctify and Kuzi and compensation to the participants of the event

He edited your comment LOL
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post
      He edited your comment LOL

did the buyer get his money back ?

Comment

This post above me is so well extra. At least zyd had somewhat more respect than you. Even if we disagreed.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
          This post above me is so well extra. At least zyd had somewhat more respect than you. Even if we disagreed.

Grow a backbone

Comment

^ I say brass balls lol

Comment

its not that deep

Comment

Zyd, the reason youre threads are being closed is because people are taking this way to far, and going in with character assasinations, and cursing people out. Your last thread stayed open for 8 pages, until people started getting really nasty, check out BadBastards last post if youre wondering why this thread is about to be closed when someone sees it. That being said, you need to stop. We heard you we all read how you feel, and im sure if theres a next time things will happen differently. Enough with the character assasinations though for real. Val, DBLL, Kuzi, and Sanctify are all good people who deserve the same respect you would expect to get. So how about you stop beating a dead horse, and move on with your christmas week. Maybe go buy some presents for your loved ones. You know something that is actually worth spending "HOURS" doing. I already said what i have to say on this matter, so did Kuzi, Val, Sancti, and DBLL. So im sorry things didnt go the way you planned, but get over it. We've all already responded, told you our sides of it, and i'm sure it will go differently next time. What more are you hoping to accomplish? Move on already whats done is done.

Comment

SlipNSlide have you read the time stamp on this post? It would be wise to look at it before assuming it's a new thread. I'm sorry that Cooookie brought it back up, because I definitely didn't try to, lmao. This post was definitely relevant within that time frame, obviously not anymore.

On another note, how the fuck are you gonna sit there and expect me not to be persistent when voicing my opinion? I'm not gonna passively aggressively bitch and moan from the side. People should be held responsible for issues like this. Nothing was ever accomplished from being quiet. Change doesn't happen overnight, and definitely not from making just one post and leaving it at that.

What I wanted to accomplish hasn't been completed yet, and I'm SURE I've stated this over and over again.

1. Resignation of Kuzi and Sanctify as MODS
                  or
                  2. Apology statement from Kuzi and Sanctify as well as full compensation to the teams who played

Obviously there is nothing more to say in regards to this because our two recent tourney champs have refused comment. Nobody knows if GK will do anything, but at least the community showed united effort against Kuzi and Sanct and that's what matters. Things will happen differently because of what WE said and did.

Comment

RIP Cookie foiled me again!

your requests are irrational though. I think maybe you learned alot from Trumps presidential campaign. Kuzi and sancti didnt break any rules, nor did the contestants of the event lose unfairly. You could argue its heartless, but theres no way you could argue for their resignation, nor for compensation for the losers. After all no where in the event did it say the mods were going to lay down!

Anyways i apologise for bringing this back up. I didnt read the date, i just assumed this was a recent post. judging by the way things have been going. Anyways im done!

VIDEO GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
                      RIP Cookie foiled me again!

your requests are irrational though. I think maybe you learned alot from Trumps presidential campaign. Kuzi and sancti didnt break any rules, nor did the contestants of the event lose unfairly. You could argue its heartless, but theres no way you could argue for their resignation, nor for compensation for the losers. After all no where in the event did it say the mods were going to lay down!

Anyways i apologise for bringing this back up. I didnt read the date, i just assumed this was a recent post. judging by the way things have been going. Anyways im done!

VIDEO GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOO
                      Player mods represent the community, and once the community feels like they are being misrepresented, then by all means it is grounds for a change. To simply look at it by the rules of the event would be naΓ―ve. Rules are created from precedent, and it is the responsibility of the peoples to set this precedent.

Comment

^ honestly starting to worry about you man lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
                          Only thing you can type...

Comment

its not that deep

Comment

Kuzi is so easy to beat specially when he has 110ms and also sanctify don't play as much and rusty. Whos team lost to them? Guys needs to stop crying it is what it is. If Im a MOD Id play hard too. Gotta make people earn it and not just get it for free

Comment

Working...
                              X