Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post

ya till his fat ass gets blocked
    It is pretty funny to see your deepthroat skills are. I been retired over 2 months and yet you still talk like you are someone.

I will tell you what, you get a team together, or it can even be 1 on 1 and I will get my team together, and I promise you wholeheartedly that I will end your life. Not only will I humiliate you, but I will stream it live, and guess what? I will have over 40 viewers witnessing the ass beating and on top of the fact that I came back just to shut your low-iq ebonics speaking negro ass up.

It will not be pretty...

Hey Jim, your throat skills are getting better though, you can almost go as deep as your whore-of-a-mother

Comment

Even though I don't like Shaq you can't deny his stats. Hes definitely a top 4 or 3 Center of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
        Even though I don't like Shaq you can't deny his stats. Hes definitely a top 4 or 3 Center of all time.
        Stay on my dick faggot! #getshot

Comment

Shaq ggonna show up with velocity
          Jokes aside

Kobe list fairly accurate

but possible H

Comment

It'd be me if i played Center for sure.

But seriously, my all time C list is

(In no order of course)

Loading... (FS2 OG who shat on every big.)

RonJin (Another fs2 OG who proved himself time and time again)

Iggy (One of the first scoring Cs who could do it all, reb, block or score)

Tonio (He couldn't block for shit, but he fit in with every system and played well)

Junior's C (He actually was a really good center, even though he was east he could block well and reb well.)

FreckleC/700t (They both played the same imo. Rebbed like beasts blocked well, and could score when needed)

ShaqONeal (Believe it or not Shaq was one of the only Cs who consistently scored without much problem. Rebbed well. Blocking wasnt his strong point though Also made top 4 on C when it was a dead position)

I didn't make this list to start an argument, it was simply my opinion. If you disagree with what i typed down, i promise you, i dont give a single fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by CaRL View Post
              It is pretty funny to see your deepthroat skills are. I been retired over 2 months and yet you still talk like you are someone.

I will tell you what, you get a team together, or it can even be 1 on 1 and I will get my team together, and I promise you wholeheartedly that I will end your life. Not only will I humiliate you, but I will stream it live, and guess what? I will have over 40 viewers witnessing the ass beating and on top of the fact that I came back just to shut your low-iq ebonics speaking negro ass up.

It will not be pretty...

Hey Jim, your throat skills are getting better though, you can almost go as deep as your whore-of-a-mother
              niqqa shut yo gay fat ugly stanky musty cant block for sht with all them stats bald chocolate head ass up
              u wanna talk sht but where was u at when i was asking u for 1v1 and i wernt even 50, u was 2 busy hidin on your alt
              man foh. u washed niqqa, even me an sg and i can block better than you. hmu when u learn some manners and how to block

Comment

Stay on my dick faggot! #getshot
                keep talkn bout how niqqas on yo dck cus you gay.
                get off the net n get a bitch to hop on yo little chode niqqa.

Comment

r
                  you a racist my niqqa, the main reason why everyone hates you.
                  yo time gone niqqa, and to me, it aint hard to score as a C cus where as you so big and tussle stats you can just outtussle every1 n dunk on every1.
                  and to be a C and not being able to block is no excuse
                  even the last time i played u, after i put ur fat ass on skates u went off talkin sht about me - you got snaked by your "boys" <- the ones that dnt even like you

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post

you a racist my niqqa, the main reason why everyone hates you.
                    yo time gone niqqa, and to me, it aint hard to score as a C cus where as you so big and tussle stats you can just outtussle every1 n dunk on every1.
                    and to be a C and not being able to block is no excuse
                    even the last time i played u, after i put ur fat ass on skates u went off talkin sht about me - you got snaked by your "boys" <- the ones that dnt even like you
                    The dumbest fkn ebonics speaking nigga I have ever dealt with. My gosh, no wonder this country has gone to shit. I didnt bother to read your nonsense broken english speaking ass post, but if are ready, Ill log on right now so you can be dealt with. Stupid kid... Add me ShaqOneai with a capital i and trust me, you wont be able to show your face here for a very long time after I am done with you. 'washed up or not'

you sound like those stupid liberal that got rekked once Trump got elected. Guess what boi, #yourlifedoesntmatter It just doesnt kid.

Comment

The dumbest fkn ebonics speaking nigga I have ever dealt with. My gosh, no wonder this country has gone to shit. I didnt bother to read your nonsense broken english speaking ass post, but if are ready, Ill log on right now so you can be dealt with. Stupid kid... Add me ShaqOneai with a capital i and trust me, you wont be able to show your face here for a very long time after I am done with you. 'washed up or not'

you sound like those stupid liberal that got rekked once Trump got elected. Guess what boi, #yourlifedoesntmatter It just doesnt kid.
                      i asked you to come play me 2 months ago but u didnt even.
                      stop talkin all that sht you salty sack of camel urine.
                      you needa chill thinkin u can body me, you can barely block an sg that propably has less then half your tussle.
                      anyways.. you know where to find me, punk.
                      Last edited by JimmyButler; 11-19-2016, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Syzera is the west C we all dreamed of (and has my vote for best C all time)
                        Zyd is best pound-for-pound C
                        best east C is Villigant (milks is a pf at heart nt, and i am just a shadow in their presence)
                        Freckle could have been great but never log on cuz game 2 ez
                        7oot still haunts my dreams one year later...

Comment

I started playing C since cbt, I loved the position and had a deep passion for it. I loved the idea of a big man guarding paint and grabbing the ball as soon as it hits the rim, I loved the idea of being able to block people from behind and I played with that mindset for a longggggg time for about a year and a half, but after a year I started to feel different as new/old players comes and goes. 10/20/30 ping players literally power rebound the ball even after I badly boxed them out, the more this happend the more I lost motivation and hope for myself as a C. I slowly drifted out of the rebounding mindset I used to go for all the Kals and fast rebounds but nowadays I barely jump for the bounce either waiting for a chip or just hold boxout because I have no faith no matter how hard or fast I try to rebound. Then comes blocking, during the first tournament i played, I practice blocking against PF problem was all those PF didn't have +24 layup range so blocking them was really easy, but when I faced long layup PF team in the tournament I couldn't get a single block, and it was because of back block I didn't knew that before but now I do, I thought I was just trash, and for those of you that plays on both C and PF you guys know how cancer it is to block PF with back block on. After that the spc Nick was released and I was lucky to draw a +12 block talent and +10 manual blk range. That was when my blocking got a lot better a lot better 5x better than before. Then a few months ago I found out that back block messes up blocking manual dunk and this is where it made me really want to quit C. My C now has 229 blk + 24 manual blk range... but what's the point in having that much manual block if back block fucks up everything, now it's either get fucked up by PFs with back block on or get dicked in the face by ISO PG / small with it back block off. I can block both small and big ISO at least 4 blks a game but I just need to know when to take back block off or when to put it on. Anyways that's my mindset towards centers right now and why I stopped playing C.

Top C
                          Every C that has 30 ping and lower.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhCkX5DWKY
                            legend says he won his first tourney after that...

Comment

Syzera is top C, the only C with a ring.
                              Nada was close to greatness and many other great ones.
                              I like Kobe's top 5, accurate.

Maybe someone emerges from tournament .

For now Syz got the crown.

And ya Charlie some OG's: Hogan, Csama, llMachinell, PwnHard, new era: Autobo, and shout out to Jeff Green/Milks

Comment

Working...
                              X