• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 Centers of all time????!!!

Who tf are they???

JackFros #1 C

Comment

olajuwon, abdul-jabbar, chamberlain, o'neal, russell
      Last edited by yiyagiteller; 11-17-2016, 11:24 PM.

Comment

1-5 = Set Me Free centers

GK unbanned me ****

Comment

ALL TIME?! Oooh that's tough.

In terms of skill-wise & winning.

1. Syzera (first C to win the tournament in NA)
          2. Nada's C (Best C Defense in NA omg)
          3. Zydrunas (knows every single aspect of a C & made a deep-detailed guide that impacts millions of C out there)
          4. Milks or Tyler (best East C) sry bossman*
          5. ??? Can't decide yet. (Should be filled soon because more and more C is playing in the tournament nowadays..)

I'd love to put couple other Cs up there like...

ShaqOneal, but he can not get one f*cking block. He's amazing rebounder/scorer tho.

Libra/Getgoin/FrecklesC/Bossman in early FS2 was pretty good, but never see them played their full potential in the tournament.

Viligant was the skill-wise Best C in early FS2 imo, but shine & played PG in the tournament instead.

Tonio (before ban) was a god rebber, I had to question myself if he wasn't "H."? He's always been the best rebber on PF/C.

MC is probably the greatest win-rate C winner, but not skill-wise. He'll find ways to win to make up for his skills.

I feel like I'm forgetting to mention a few good other Cs. Zzz
          Last edited by KobeBlaise; 11-18-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Based list.

NA circlejerk.

List is not in a specific order.

Libra
            RHUALUMNI (Third most played games on all servers)
            YoiNeXHM (Watch him destroy the EU tourney)
            ShankJR (Really low stats, but he outrebounds most of the bigmen in EU. And swats almost everyone)
            Calsonic's C, not really fair tho considering most of his achievements are on PF, but he's a really good C.

Some diversity you're welcome.

It was very hard for my ego to not include myself on this list.

Comment

Originally posted by Joytoy View Post
              Based list.

NA circlejerk.

List is not in a specific order.

Libra
              RHUALUMNI (Third most played games on all servers)
              YoiNeXHM (Watch him destroy the EU tourney)
              ShankJR (Really low stats, but he outrebounds most of the bigmen in EU. And swats almost everyone)
              Calsonic's C, not really fair tho considering most of his achievements are on PF, but he's a really good C.

Some diversity you're welcome.

It was very hard for my ego to not include myself on this list.

I don't know why you expect people who play in NA to talk about players in EU or Asia. It's a different experience for each server and not everyone plays on all servers. NA talk about NA, EU talk about EU, Asia talk about Asia.

A player from EU won't reb as well in NA and vice versa and people who only play in NA won't know much at all about players who only play in EU. Your complaints about lists being biased towards a certain server is pretty ridiculous.
              Last edited by Popcorn; 11-18-2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Kobe putting MC best in each position lmao. Are yall serious?? If we talkong in any era no Cs on this game no would touch Hogan or Csama. Their tournament match on youtube (which I'm proud to say I witnessed cuz I participated as the sg) got like 5k views. Whoever is named after that is debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                  Kobe putting MC best in each position lmao. Are yall serious?? If we talkong in any era no Cs on this game no would touch Hogan or Csama. Their tournament match on youtube (which I'm proud to say I witnessed cuz I participated as the sg) got like 5k views. Whoever is named after that is debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post

I don't know why you expect people who play in NA to talk about players in EU or Asia. It's a different experience for each server and not everyone plays on all servers. NA talk about NA, EU talk about EU, Asia talk about Asia.

A player from EU won't reb as well in NA and vice versa and people who only play in NA won't know much at all about players who only play in EU. Your complaints about lists being biased towards a certain server is pretty ridiculous.
                    the sad part is that you had to explain it to him #clueless

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                      ALL TIME?! Oooh that's tough.

ShaqOneal, but he can not get one f*cking block. He's amazing rebounder/scorer tho.
                      ya till his fat ass gets blocked

Comment

This right here.. though I think derrick was a great all around C. Rephrase the post and put FS2 Best Centers of all time k bye thanks.

Comment

Mc only played PF/C and led every season in win-rate.

Unfortunately he's old as shit in FS Age and played lot less. If he invested the same energy as he did on FS1, he could do the same on FS2, I believe.

Btw this is a FS2 C's list.

Either way, you won nothing on fs123456789, no offense, charlie. invest a computer already.
                          Last edited by KobeBlaise; 11-18-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post

Well obviously. I didn't say it was biased, I said based. When I said NA circlejerk I was simply pointing out it was only NA for the time being. And I was contributing with some EU C's and an NA C.

Comment

There was just a post about best players of all time so I assumed all era. How can there be an all time list when FS been only active for like 2 years? Lol where is the logic in that. I'm not bout 2 argue with Kobe about me winning. So yeah...

Comment

Working...
                              X