Center block range

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aim View Post
    Only time i've seen pf beat a C in paint is when C was east, west C's be destroying west pf's and obviously east pf's. Ping matters, but who gives a fk.
    I'mma have to disagree with you on West PF's vs. West C's, as it's a matter entirely based on skill. I do agree however that West C's that can both rebound and block (not just one or the other, but both) can really anchor the paint on both offense and defense.

Comment

gms balance patch asap pls!!

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
        That alley has nothing to do with being op. Defender was out of position or pressed wrong directionals as seen from animation.
        hahahahaha

Comment

Again, using dunk catch, which is horribad. Another bad example Lukacho.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
            Again, using dunk catch, which is horribad. Another bad example Lukacho.
            Milks said true center have op block range and my ss was photoshoped, I posted this gifs to show his true center's performance . This is milks' C shown in gifs.. What bad examples are you talking about?

Comment

Ct will r.i.p both postions #futurectnovice ¶_¶

Comment

Originally posted by Lukacho View Post
                hahahahaha

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Lukacho View Post
                  hahahahaha
                  LMFAOOOOOOO 2 GIFS

Comment

Originally posted by DBLL;n148174[B
                    ]Lol if I really cared about stats [/B]too I would've kept my 25 ppg, 2.44 defense assist avgs 40+ games in and SS'd. It's more fulfilling if GK makes a tournament winner news post with my character on it though to be honest...that's my only goal really. And to an extent it's everyone's.

If anyone ever has a season with great stats, there are many others who can easily accomplish that as well. And 99% of the time it won't translate to a tournament win.
                    ROFL the contradictions are real. Bro if I really cared about stats... Wait let me tell you my best stats real quick. Okay back to saying I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal
                      You couldn't be anymore wrong.
                      You mean I couldn't be more two wrongs.....which makes a right....see what I did there

Comment

Originally posted by Mike TItan View Post

You mean I couldn't be more two wrongs.....which makes a right....see what I did there

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

You dont care but you are telling us now...
                          This.

Lets highlight the bs

Originally posted by DBLL View Post
                          Lol if I really cared about stats too I would've kept my 25 ppg, 2.44 defense assist avgs 40+ games in and SS'd. It's more fulfilling if GK makes a tournament winner news post with my character on it though to be honest...that's my only goal really. And to an extent it's everyone's.

If anyone ever has a season with great stats, there are many others who can easily accomplish that as well. And 99% of the time it won't translate to a tournament win.
                          Now, anyone with a brain knows this guy is off all types of oil, and meth. 2.44 Defense Assist and 25ppg? What else did he avg 4.6 Bpg and 11 Apg, with 6 Lbpg?

This is what It should look like.

Originally posted by DBLL View Post
                          Lol, If I really thought I was slick, I'll say all this Alice in Wonderland type bullshit about me averaging 25 ppg, 2.44 defense assist avgs 40+ games in and SS'd. It's more fulfilling if GK makes a tournament winner news post with my character on it though to be honest...that's my only goal really. And to an extent it's everyone's.

If anyone ever believes the bullshit I wrote on this post, statistics show, you're an idiot, of the highest level.
                          This.

Comment

Working...
                          X